How to pick up girls if you're a mute.

AudiBull

imagine the amount of boys u can pick up with that LOL.

LOL, actually you have a 100% chance of picking up a guy like that...without talking haha

Although the acting by the women isn't off the chart bad, it's acting nonetheless. The women aren't bad amateur actors, but they aren't top notch convincIng. Most average people let alone people who have done films can see acting when its not at it's best. Also girls were dressed way to hot to be walking down the street and not be working girls. Unless its filmed on south beach or somewhere

I've seen this on Facebook, and this is what I won't say on FB...

While that's obviously edited from 100s of attempts; and I doubt he'd do it without talking at all, but there is some truth to this.

My murci is a daily driver for me (alternate between it and Aston DB9 volante, which the wife prefers to be in) and whenever I drive alone I can say that nearly every drive some girl will tap on the window at the traffic lights for a chat and invariably on a Friday night after work, some girls who've had a drink or 2 will ask for a "ride wherever you want to go, for as long as you like" (and other such flirtatious double entendres).

I've only ever had that happen once in the DB9; and never in the various porsches etc i've had before. If I was a single man, I'd really have some busy weekends LOL

Funny thing is my wife encouraged me to get it, as she knew its the only car i've ever really wanted, and she said "YOLO" :-) She also gets a giggle from the notes that are left on the windscreen, even though most of the time she is with me (its probably only once or twice a week i'd be in the car without her).

Soooo many shallow people out there...