Huracan LP610-4 figures from Auto Motor Und Sport

P900

^I've been trying to say that... This guy won't listen because it's not about numbers.

But then somehow, whenever it's convenient, "Hey, you ain't gonna beat 10.4 quarter. It's da best. Kicking butt"

Fortis's definition of "consistent" is hilarious.

:eusa_think:

Show me where in any of my posts do I say this?

"Hey, you ain't gonna beat 10.4 quarter. It's da best. Kicking butt"

You sound like a 15 year old keyboard warrior and starting to be quite irritating, what's the point of you participating in this discussion and what would my gain or benefit be if I were to listen to you? I couldn't care less what your opinion is on this matter as far as I am concerned you have zero credibility, you arguing about the performance of a car you probably haven't even seen in real life, go VBOX one and than come back so you can flap your gums then I might listen.

As a side note I am pretty sure you are asscelerator if you aren't you two must've been separated at birth :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test off autobild sport cars

up to 250 kmh in 15,6 secs quik, but up to 300kmh 29,6 secs. way slower than for example the aventador.

Car put down on the dino 631 hp and 575 nm of torque so more than factory.

so far i found 2 numbers for 0-300kmh for the hurricane Sport Auto 27,6 and this one in 29,6.

maybe temperature was playing a big role in here

pics from germancarforum of this test..

52f21983446fd73c6bd2bd476eda048b.jpg

9a4a41c01efe9d43919a6cf8efecfee0.jpg

631 hp . . . so they got a ringer, yes?

They are probably all underrated to not put them too close to the Aventador.

They are probably all underrated to not put them too close to the Aventador.

Could be who knows.. But up to 300 km/h there is almost 5-6 sec gap between aventador and huracan.

So either the v12 dös performe extreme good on highspeed or the v10 is rather poor on highspeed acceleration.

Of course for most people 0-124 mph is more relevant than 0-186mph i guess.

If anything most of these cars are probably making around 650hp at the crank and only being reported to be a 610hp car to keep Aventador sales up and owners happy.

Porsche and Chevy are probably the only companies that actually keeps the power figures of lesser models down just so they don't overshadow their flagships. IE the Corvette will never lose to a Camaro, and the 911 will always trump the Cock/Boxter siblings.

As for Lambo and Ferrari, we've always known the boy racer entry cars have always been the ones to have if you wanted to go fast on tracks (excluding the hyper/mega priced limited cars).

If anything most of these cars are probably making around 650hp at the crank and only being reported to be a 610hp car to keep Aventador sales up and owners happy.

Porsche and Chevy are probably the only companies that actually keeps the power figures of lesser models down just so they don't overshadow their flagships. IE the Corvette will never lose to a Camaro, and the 911 will always trump the Cock/Boxter siblings.

As for Lambo and Ferrari, we've always known the boy racer entry cars have always been the ones to have if you wanted to go fast on tracks (excluding the hyper/mega priced limited cars).

Then by that same token, is Lambo also low-quoting the Aventador's horsepower figure?

Then by that same token, is Lambo also low-quoting the Aventador's horsepower figure?

Seen a few Murc's and Aventadors on the Dyno and they're in line with what the factory states (580~590 at the wheels for the Aventador).

You could ATM call out that most cars that are given to publications ringers, but once owners get their grubby mitts on them we'll see true figures. Hopefully a few will be VBOXed and dynoed to give us a hint how much lambo is underrating the cars or actual gave ringers to publications.

probably not. I mean weren't the Superleggera engines just the same as the regular Gallardo engines just running a bit better? This is probably a similar situation. Of course companies would provide as healthy as possible specimens for testing.

Very poor laptime at Ring Knutstrop.

It has long been apparent that Vairano is a weird track that Lambos seem to do well on, ever since the Gallardo first faced off against the F430, but on other tracks, Huracan isn't looking too hot.

I thought you said the Huracan was kicking butt. Now it's 2 seconds a lap slower at Ring Knutstrop than a convertible. What's happening?

If your not trying to add anything of value to the thread.....please don't post.

I added information to the lap time. It is directly related to Huracan performance on the track

Same lap time as a R8 V10 and slower than its predecessor. You don't find that questionable? Or do you take everything at face value?

That was from different drivers. Take a look at the R8 V10 plus time from the same magazine. The real concern is the differential from the 650S and 991 Turbo S, which it has been consistently slower than in 3/4 of it's test tracks so far.

That was from different drivers. Take a look at the R8 V10 plus time from the same magazine. The real concern is the differential from the 650S and 991 Turbo S, which it has been consistently slower than in 3/4 of it's test tracks so far.

You have to be Asselerator's fat American cousin. Every post is quoting some time from this or that.

Have you ever driven any of the cars (not including parking them for someone else)?

Not a concern for those with one on order, just a concern for one person trying to discredit and belittle a car for no apparent reason. No one expected the Huracan to be a world beater of any sort in terms of performance. It has exceeded most expectations already. What more do you want?

Only to counter a comment regarding the car "kicking ass, no need to talk about it any more or look at any more numbers." It's done a GREAT job. Much improved over the Gallardo in every way, especially in transmission and brakes. Faster than the Aventador on the track. But let's not get over ourselves and say it's a class leader currently.

If I may mention, but I've been a stalwart for Lambos for a long time. From radio controlled Countachs to when I saw my friend's dad roll up in a 2004 Gallardo. I had Murcielago posters all over my room and desktop. Loved the Superleggera, always rooted for the Gallardos against the F430s. Loved the LP640/LP670, etc.

Times have changed. It's good to see Lambo make steps to modernize. I only ever rib Lambo because I want them to go further. As someone from the composite industry, I have had contact with ACSL and AFOSR. There are methods for materials out there better than what they use for the Huracan.

Only to counter a comment regarding the car "kicking ass, no need to talk about it any more or look at any more numbers." It's done a GREAT job. Much improved over the Gallardo in every way, especially in transmission and brakes. Faster than the Aventador on the track. But let's not get over ourselves and say it's a class leader currently.

If I may mention, but I've been a stalwart for Lambos for a long time. From radio controlled Countachs to when I saw my friend's dad roll up in a 2004 Gallardo. I had Murcielago posters all over my room and desktop. Loved the Superleggera, always rooted for the Gallardos against the F430s. Loved the LP640/LP670, etc.

Times have changed. It's good to see Lambo make steps to modernize. I only ever rib Lambo because I want them to go further. As someone from the composite industry, I have had contact with ACSL and AFOSR. There are methods for materials out there better than what they use for the Huracan.

The Asscelerator similarities never cease. Weird that you haven't asked who and what everyone is referring to... especially since you joined shortly after he was banned. May just be a coincidence, who knows.

Acting like you are criticizing a company on a forum because you want them to make improvements is a little backwards, no? If you really care and want to see improvements then send a letter to them directly, or take your advanced knowledge to them by applying for a job. I doubt they could turn down someone that knows more about composites than engineers that have helped win Le Mans countless times.

It's not an F1 car, of course there are better materials and methods available. When you build a car on a budget there are always limitations.

I thought what you were referring to was a joke... What the hell kind of SN is asscelerator?

Anyways. What I deal with goes much much faster than these cars, so my level of interest with Lambo is of a different relationship, primarily related with Boeing. I am not a vendor or customer of their products, simply keeping up to date with industry. I enjoy what I do at work, working on rocketry.

There are several procedures that are being used in industries that are even smaller scale than what Lambo is doing to great effect. It's not a budget related consideration.

It seems like I'm not welcome on this forum, so I will take my leave.

Acting like you are criticizing a company on a forum because you want them to make improvements is a little backwards, no? If you really care and want to see improvements then send a letter to them directly, or take your advanced knowledge to them by applying for a job. I doubt they could turn down someone that knows more about composites than engineers that have helped win Le Mans countless times.

It's not an F1 car, of course there are better materials and methods available. When you build a car on a budget there are always limitations.

:iamwithstupid:

Exactly!

Anyways. What I deal with goes much much faster than these cars, so my level of interest with Lambo is of a different relationship, primarily related with Boeing. I am not a vendor or customer of their products, simply keeping up to date with industry. I enjoy what I do at work, working on rocketry.

There are several procedures that are being used in industries that are even smaller scale than what Lambo is doing to great effect. It's not a budget related consideration.

Good. Then you must already knew that Lamborghini SpA had signed an agreement with Boeing on co-developing/sharing data on composite materials. Lamborghini even painted an Aventador in Boeing livery. The more reason you can contact Lamborghini in a more direct way as per AudiBull's suggestion.

Everything is budget-related. Even NASA & Boeing have budgets, let alone a relatively small-scale automobile manufacturer.

The drifter boy signed up the same day asscelerator stopped viewing LP under the old sig, checks exactly the same threads, he sure is just as annoying as that guy was, works in the same industry (building rockets :eusa_think: ) shares opinions on cars he's never set foot on, he had some posters and his friend's father owned one :rolleyes: if he's not asscelerator the planets have aligned and generated an identical human being.

I understand and quite enjoy the rivalry and prodding that sometimes goes on in here in between fans of different marques, for me is entertaining but this guy is hell bent on trying to prove that the Huracan is a POS in comparison to his McLarens, no idea why he cares so much because based on his own admission he isn't buying either. Who knows? The world is a damn strange place!

The drifter boy signed up the same day asscelerator stopped viewing LP under the old sig, checks exactly the same threads, he sure is just as annoying as that guy was, works in the same industry (building rockets :eusa_think: ) shares opinions on cars he's never set foot on, he had some posters and his friend's father owned one :rolleyes: if he's not asscelerator the planets have aligned and generated an identical human being.

I understand and quite enjoy the rivalry and prodding that sometimes goes on in here in between fans of different marques, for me is entertaining but this guy is hell bent on trying to prove that the Huracan is a POS in comparison to his McLarens, no idea why he cares so much because based on his own admission he isn't buying either. Who knows? The world is a damn strange place!

:iamwithstupid:

Mods need to run the IP.