Huracáns at Monticello Motor Club

Hovik

Got invited to the first Huracan driving experience in the States today at Monticello Motor Club. 5 lead/follow laps, but pretty fast paced. Not much time to really learn the car, but was enough to get a feel, and the feel was fantastic! Really enjoyed it. I'm no professional car critic, so will keep the words to minimum and let the pictures and video do the talking.

Pictures:

uq0zrJU.jpg

YFCDZeh.jpg

wpGGHmo.jpg

tsgxoqJ.jpg

3vAPFaE.jpg

OsbKaFT.jpg

tbLnmbT.jpg

ibnG9Rj.jpg

CP1AgCe.jpg

b8WIpQq.jpg

cVF2aRp.jpg

Great pics! Im still just not sold on the rear decklid area etc. Hopefully better with glass and in person.

Amazing pics can't wait till September. excited to see how the black is going to look with the matte engine cover. Glad you enjoyed the car.

The more photos I see of a black Huracan to more I like it ... that color suits this new Bull perfectly ... and I've been so sold on a Bianco Canopus Aventador.

great pics, looks like a good time, the Miami location isn't until december, I was invited to one in Texas, maybe I'll just fly out and go....

Great pictires great time amazing car

i think it looked the best in white

it truley is the best car i have ever driven

How does it compare with the Gallardo?

honestly

I was never really happy about the huracan I was pissed there was no 6 speed. I never liked the idea of paddle shifting but honestly after yesterday I wont look back. The car made my 07 spider feel old and heavy and really out dated. I can honestly say I can see using the huracan as my DD it was that nice and comfortable. I also love the dual clutch and that I can hand the keys over to my wife and let her drive it in auto and not be worried about destroying the car. The car feels light and nibble compared to the aventadors I have driven and again more of a DD. The power at take off was truly amazing and fun the shifting was smooth and fast at no time did I feel like the car would get away from me. I was lucky that I was behind the pace car and was able to really push it as much as I could I know some people got stuck behind slower drivers and that made the test drive less fun and really not get to experience the car. I wish I had more time to play with the different setting but all and all hands down out of the couple of exotics I have owned nothing has gotten me this excited.

the best way to compare it to the gallardo is everything you can think of that would make the gallardo better do that and you have the huracan

DAM is that dark gray gallardo sexy or what

:icon_mrgreen:

HA! Wish I knew it was you. We probably run in the same group and didn't realize it. Next time...

Got invited to the first Huracan driving experience in the States today at Monticello Motor Club. 5 lead/follow laps, but pretty fast paced. Not much time to really learn the car, but was enough to get a feel, and the feel was fantastic! Really enjoyed it. I'm no professional car critic, so will keep the words to minimum and let the pictures and video do the talking.

BEAUTIFUL! This car looks awesome in all colors!

HA! Wish I knew it was you. We probably run in the same group and didn't realize it. Next time...

i know we keep missing each other

next time for sure

Great pics! Looks spectacular with all them different colors together!! Can't wait to test drive the Huracan myself.

Great pics! Looks spectacular with all them different colors together!! Can't wait to test drive the Huracan myself.

I see you are warming up to it. :icon_mrgreen:

Great pics and vid Hovik !!!! Great event, car looks fantastic in person in all 5 colors that where there !!

The car felt lighter and more responsive on a whole compared to my 570, I was very impressed with the

new duel clutch on how smooth it was and super quick, fantastic car !!!!