So... Ebola...

Roman

Not to worry, the article says

"The safety and security of our customers and crew is always our top priority and the risk to people on board that individual flight is extremely low," the airline said.

I thought that Brits are smarten than the CDC idiots here.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 14.

18,590 cases. 7288 Deaths.

1721 More cases. 969 More dead. Two weeks

Dec 28

20,171 Cases. 7890 Deaths.

1581 More cases. 602 more dead. Two weeks.

Good news is it seems to be slowing down... At least its not doubling once a month like it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Soldier who returned from Ebola deployment found dead in his yard in Texas.

• 2 months later...

Well, there is a viral outbreak in RD country, but it isn't ebola. Meanwhile, I read yesterday about the first case confirmed of someone who contracted ebola, lived through the ordeal and tested negative for it, and then infected their wife with it through sexual contact six months later. As if AIDS in Africa wasn't reason enough to wrap it up!

Well, there is a viral outbreak in RD country, but it isn't ebola.

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

The outbreak is being spread by drug-users sharing dirty needles to shoot up drugs, particularly the painkiller Opana.

Well, there is a viral outbreak in RD country, but it isn't ebola.

Literally, this is the next county up from us... Austin or "Methylvania" as I like to call it.

Well, there is a viral outbreak in RD country, but it isn't ebola. Meanwhile, I read yesterday about the first case confirmed of someone who contracted ebola, lived through the ordeal and tested negative for it, and then infected their wife with it through sexual contact six months later. As if AIDS in Africa wasn't reason enough to wrap it up!

Literally, this is the next county up from us... Austin or "Methylvania" as I like to call it.

The good news if you are not homosexual or an IV drug user the chance of getting HIV is about as good as a civilian in the U.S. who has never been to Africa getting Ebola. In other words slim chance to non. If you look at the center for disease control HIV infection rates by group, heterosexual males have the lowest rate. Female to male transmission is actually very low and rare! Bet it would be the same with Ebola and condom use would make it near zero.

• 2 years later...