God Bless Apple

Fortitude

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find it, I'll allow pork on the kabobeque. fcuk i'll even make it myself.

I'll take another serving of steak and lamb

NSFW!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Fire up the pork Modo... Here it is.

Still trying to find the model #... Couldn't find the one I saw without all the bullshit, but it was posted as her on the original Fappening reddit right before it was taken down.

Fire up the pork Modo... Here it is.

Still trying to find the model #... Couldn't find the one I saw without all the bullshit, but it was posted as her on the original Fappening reddit right before it was taken down.

Yum. Love me some pork kebab.

:lol2:

I have never seen a woman go more absolutely ape shit crazy than during the use of one of those things.

NO JOKE :shock:

:la:

I have to admit I tried one when no one was around and they are insane lol

That is fcuking oddly specific. I never expected a technical debriefing :eusa_think:

Pretty general actually. I could have said it was a 110 volt 5 amp outlet powered "Hitachi" style wand vibrator with a seven speed selectable 6,000 vpm motor with variable pulse settings in a black case and matching black triple ribbed head wired on a twenty foot 12 gauge ungrounded cord terminated with a two prong polarized plug with kink preventative guards at both ends. See? :icon_mrgreen:

Yum. Love me some pork kebab.

That is practically sig worthy. :lol2:

I have to admit I tried one when no one was around and they are insane lol

Wait what?

Lol, I've been Porter'd or Capt'd.

Well played

hahahahahaha.

Pretty general actually. I could have said it was a 110 volt 5 amp outlet powered "Hitachi" style wand vibrator with a seven speed selectable 6,000 vpm motor with variable pulse settings in a black case and matching black triple ribbed head wired on a twenty foot 12 gauge ungrounded cord terminated with a two prong polarized plug with kink preventative guards at both ends. See? :icon_mrgreen:

That is practically sig worthy. :lol2:

:notworthy:

Interesting that people are saying Justin Verlander's phone was the source of the Upton leak and he had photos of other women including a video of him fcuking another woman.

Interesting that people are saying Justin Verlander's phone was the source of the Upton leak and he had photos of other women including a video of him fcuking another woman.

There is that shot of her back...that is kind of a strange photo to take on her phone...but who knows.

Just and FYI... We have reason to be very suspicious about justjohn's activity. Please don't click on any links he's posted...

Just and FYI... We have reason to be very suspicious about justjohn's activity. Please don't click on any links he's posted...

I bet he's really kaley cuoco too...