Kreissieg Terrible customer service, closed or just asses

Lubejobs42

I posted on here that my Kreissieg exhaust is so loud and high pitched, I get a headache.

I was told by someone that the valve could be changed or adjusted.

I emailed Kreissieg multiple times for help and no response.

I decided I will order another exhaust and just order it without the F1 sound and sell my first exhaust to someone else that wants F1 sound.

I emailed them 13 times with no response.

No sure if this is shit customer service or did someone see my post and took it negatively. Either way it sucks! I soent over $15k, i'm looking to spend another $10k and I can't get a response.

I'm so pissed off.

Can someone else send them an inquiry and see if you get a response? Maybe they closed for the month or something.

I've had great service from them; via Louie, who I believe is a member here too. Try him on [email protected] . At one point of my order he was on vacation, and as he is on the only one who speaks english and thus answering that English email address, it could be that reason too.

I am not a patient person either, so it pissed me off; but its completely understandable.

Good luck, & let us know how it goes.

1148146[/url]']

Buy another set? I'd just replace the catless test pipes with the stock ones and see how that sounds first.

Agree. Btw, the valve is not adjustable

Buy another set? I'd just replace the catless test pipes with the stock ones and see how that sounds first.

Already done. It's been over 3 weeks I have been email the address posted above. They always got right back to me before.

Lubejobs42, you are correct the valve can be adjusted at both levels(on/off) Kreissieg explains it on their site http://kreissieg.ocnk.net/product/533

I also saw this, it indicates what needs to be adjusted on the valve 248270_576309312413386_612777838_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...7595&type=3

If you look at the fifth photo on the Kreissieg link you can clearly see the two bolts. The longer one adjusts the open mode so I assume it's at level 5 in the pic, level 4 is half way in(assumption) and level 3 is all the way in(assumption). I hope this helps.

I don't think you need to buy another exhaust, just have the bolts adjusted by whoever installed your system. Hopefully Kreissieg will respond to you soon. If you do get the bolts adjusted, would be great to hear if the sound is more tolerable for you.

Lubejobs42, you are correct the valve can be adjusted at both levels(on/off) Kreissieg explains it on their site http://kreissieg.ocnk.net/product/533

I also saw this, it indicates what needs to be adjusted on the valve 248270_576309312413386_612777838_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...7595&type=3

If you look at the fifth photo on the Kreissieg link you can clearly see the two bolts. The longer one adjusts the open mode so I assume it's at level 5 in the pic, level 4 is half way in(assumption) and level 3 is all the way in(assumption). I hope this helps.

I don't think you need to buy another exhaust, just have the bolts adjusted by whoever installed your system. Hopefully Kreissieg will respond to you soon. If you do get the bolts adjusted, would be great to hear if the sound is more tolerable for you.

Thank you very much!!!!

I know someone said it could be adjusted! I couldn't find that! Thank you again!!!

15000$ for an exhaust? this is a crazy price!

I thought so too at first.

But the quality of the build, and then the quality of the sound, really makes it worth every penny. And when I mean "quality" I really do mean quality of the sound. It is as if special sound engineers at Lamborghini themselves were allowed to go crazy and perfect an exhaust. It really does not at any point dip in quality or sound 'after-market'.

It took me 6-9mths to finally decide on an exhaust for my SV; and while I was quite afraid of what I finally ordered (as videos never convey the sound properly), the first time I drove my SV, my decision was vindicated! :D

i think they are on vacation, italy closes for all of august, i just got back from germany they take it easy in the summer months too.

looks like a great exhaust to me. i still havent put anything on my car. hell i never drive it.

i think they are on vacation, italy closes for all of august, i just got back from germany they take it easy in the summer months too.

looks like a great exhaust to me. i still havent put anything on my car. hell i never drive it.

aren't they made in Japan?

ya, dont they take long Holidays too? I'm going there in a few weeks for 3 weeks, coincidentally. i will find out.

Yes they do. Late July to September is vacation season in Japan.

ya, dont they take long Holidays too? I'm going there in a few weeks for 3 weeks, coincidentally. i will find out.

You will find out that Japan never sleeps! :icon_mrgreen:

You should have a great time, I love Japan.

I've lived in Japan for more than 4 years, other than the Golden week I don't know of any other holidays that would disrupt work/production for an extended period of time, maybe I haven't paid too much attention, that place is always on the move, nothing ever seems to be closed.

You will find out that Japan never sleeps! :icon_mrgreen:

You should have a great time, I love Japan.

im real excited to go, then we are going to HK for a week to see a good friend and some cars, and then Thailand to eat for a few days(aint into the girls there), gonna be a fun time i'm sure.

In Italy factories usually close totally on August for at least 15 days, some cases even the whole month. But in Japan it is usual for the offices to stay open even if production is halted.

im real excited to go, then we are going to HK for a week to see a good friend and some cars, and then Thailand to eat for a few days(aint into the girls there), gonna be a fun time i'm sure.

The girls in Thailand aren't that bad compared to the rest of southeast Asia... the only problem is getting a real girl.

Even if you're only going for eating watch out for those ladyboys cause that Thai ain't no Vegas...

In Italy factories usually close totally on August for at least 15 days, some cases even the whole month. But in Japan it is usual for the offices to stay open even if production is halted.

The girls in Thailand aren't that bad compared to the rest of southeast Asia... the only problem is getting a real girl.

Even if you're only going for eating watch out for those ladyboys cause that Thai ain't no Vegas...

Asian girls in general ain't my bag, Brazil is my bag ;)

i been to thailand before it was great, had a good time.