Comedian Joan Rivers is dead

Allan-Herbie

How the eff did you beat me on this?

Anyways... My headline was "can we talk? Can we talk?" Apparently not....

I'm confused. I don't know of any vocal cord procedure that's done on an actively breathing person.

Christ dude... Let me translate...

"Throat surgery"="neck lift"

And for those of you too young to remember her when she was one of the funniest people on earth, before her husband tragically died, before she fell out with Johnny, before her kid grew up and she did the plastic surgery addiction red carpet bitch patrol thing...

Christ dude... Let me translate...

"Throat surgery"="neck lift"

The stories say, vocal cord procedure. Actually a colleague reminded me of a vocal cord procedure that is done with spontaneous breathing that would make sense for Joan.

'Stopped breathing' is a Pandora's box of possibilities many of which are not a big deal.

The stories say, vocal cord procedure. Actually a colleague reminded me of a vocal cord procedure that is done with spontaneous breathing that would make sense for Joan.

'Stopped breathing' is a Pandora's box of possibilities many of which are not a big deal.

"stopped breathing" isn't a big deal... "wont start breathing again, is a bit more problematic."

(Im still going to bet its a plastics thing...)

What kind of surgical medical clinic calls 911 during a medical emergency? Not equipped to deal with a medical emergency? Is this a dentist office giving out botox injections or something?

"stopped breathing" isn't a big deal... "wont start breathing again, is a bit more problematic."

What kind of surgical medical clinic calls 911 during a medical emergency? Not equipped to deal with a medical emergency? Is this a dentist office giving out botox injections or something?

I'm guessing vocal cord polyp removal.

Blylek, my guess is the clinic stabilized her and then sent her to a tertiary care center for a higher level of care.

I am going to write a bot that takes all celebrity news and starts an LP thread. Wonder what the cast of "Hanging With Mr Copper" is up to? Worry no more.

That and the Onion.

She's had so many facelifts, that a bikini wax is a throat procedure.

-that is an old Phyllis Diller joke.

I am going to write a bot that takes all celebrity news and starts an LP thread. Wonder what the cast of "Hanging With Mr Copper" is up to? Worry no more.

Actually, I have been wondering. Get on that bot!

How the eff did you beat me on this?

Anyways... My headline was "can we talk? Can we talk?" Apparently not....

You're on a roll today. Phyllis would be proud :lol2:

I'm confused. I don't know of any vocal cord procedure that's done on an actively breathing person.

My understanding was she was having an upper endoscopy done.

I just walked out of Mt. Sinai and the place is still surrounded by reporters-way more than usual in these kinds of cases.

Supposedly she's now in critical condition and has been placed in a medically induced coma...

*******Scratch that. Even though that's what it says on yahoo's front page, seems as though the "New York Post" says she's resting comfortably now...********