TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

ICE UP SON!!!!!!

A+M+S DESTROYED EVERYONE !! I knew the boys would rule the strip and the roll on races. GTR king OF the World Baby!!

Come on Sam...trying to start a shitstorm already? :lol:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way...anyone catch how huge that rear end setup on the A'M'S GT-R is, and how big/tall those rear tires were?

reminded me of a drag TT Viper or TT V3tte setup

I guess it all worked, so kudos to them for building an awesome car!

Come on Sam...trying to start a shitstorm already? :loll:

No shit storm buddy.I have taken 3 years of beating with UG boys cracking jokes.. I think i deserve a little fun time ;-)

congrats to Dustin for driving the shit out of his car and not making excuses ! props to you bud!

I watched the video and was shocked to see dustin pull ooo0mega by what looked like 2-3 cars off the hit and the Mighty Omegaaaa came around the big bad v10 ! Holy shit that was awesome

what a glorious day for my boys and the GTR !! feels good baby!! going to get a drink now!

A+M+S FTW baby!

by the way...anyone catch how huge that rear end setup on the A'M'S GT-R is, and how big/tall those rear tires were?

reminded me of a drag TT Viper or TT V3tte setup

I guess it all worked, so kudos to them for building an awesome car!

old video from last year

this one if for my boy Kevin

post-51915-1412476016.jpg

old video from last year

this one if for my boy Kevin

Nope-was published 2 days ago.....was from this year...

Nope-was published 2 days ago.....was from this year...

yeah . meant the race was last TI.

All good. A+M+S will have special video for us to watch all the ass whopping they laid out today. Ill be sure to post it :icon_super:

Great event. A"m"s did a great job and I'm truly happy for them. They were long overdue for a win and unfortunately we can't win all the races.

To answer the question about the shop car...My car was the only X version there. At the level these cars run, you have to keep fresh plugs in or they will led foul. I made a few passes yesterday and decided not to change them figuring they would be fine. That turned out to be a bad descsion.;( omeg vs my car would have been epic. Maybe next time.

Dustin did a great job. The guy is truly a great driver, esp considering he hasn't been doing this for long. His true street car was beaten buy the fastest GTR on the planet and it was one of the best races of the day. Nothing to be ashamed about;)

Sorry we couldn't bring home another win for the Lambo fans. We will be back at it soon.

Very few pro teams ever go undefeated. There will always be days that just don't work out the way we want. Props to ASS on a bad a$$ GTR. Dustin, great job pushing that car. You rode the wheels off of it.

Hopefully this thread will not turn into a pissing match. I think it is great that the top UGR car is a daily driver , with cold ac and road tires. Maybe the GTR was too... But that's not what I'm reading.

Can't wait to see some videos

Mike

Congrats Dustin, UGR, ASS and everyone that raced! :icon_super:

Glad to see everyone out to race and have a good time even with all the internet BS these days.. :icon_rolleyes:

Very few pro teams ever go undefeated. There will always be days that just don't work out the way we want. Props to ASS on a bad a$$ GTR. Dustin, great job pushing that car. You rode the wheels off of it.

Hopefully this thread will not turn into a pissing match. I think it is great that the top UGR car is a daily driver , with cold ac and road tires. Maybe the GTR was too... But that's not what I'm reading.

Can't wait to see some videos

Mike

GTR weights 4000lbs with driver. AC is not inside . What does that save 20lbs ? Its full interior with a heavy ass cage for protection. The tranny is in every 1200+ hp GTR and 72mm. Its does use Air to water , which UG does also.

Lets not go down that road again. The DCT , 4.0 V6 aluminum motor, 72mm turbos got the job done.

Car is a tank and it pulled VERY hard.

Good job UGR and especially my favorite online boost bro - Big D Hawks. Man you drove the wheels off that car. Win or lose, you should be proud of yourself.

I am sure Kevin isn't going to let this loss go by so easy. I am scared to see what he has in mind for TX2K.

Congrats to AM.S. To be able to pull the way they did in that short of a distance really portrays just how fast that car was today. Crazy!

Good job UGR and especially my favorite online boost bro - Big D Hawks. Man you drove the wheels off that car. Win or lose, you should be proud of yourself.

I am sure Kevin isn't going to let this loss go by so easy. I am scared to see what he has in mind for TX2K.

Congrats to AM.S. To be able to pull the way they did in that short of a distance really portrays just how fast that car was today. Crazy!

after A+M+S won…..

All in all a good day. I took down some really fast cars. Took down alpha 20 and ETS 99 car. I only came to TI so I could get some good races in. Mission accomplished.

Lol man. Can't write a better possible ending. Me vs Omeeegghaa. I need to talk to the TI officials and get the race shortened by 20 ft next time lol.

I have driven my car so much this year. Just a lot of fun and joy. Also just fun kicking it with all the other gear heads. At the end of every year I always sit down and think about my goals for my car for the next year. I can honestly say my car is perfect. Don't know what I would do to it. It's so reliable and so fast. Went 218-219 at the half mile every time and today 191-195 every time. Just depended on where I started. Just so consistent.

AC is not inside . What does that save 20lbs ?

Serious question, if it's just 20 lbs in a 4k lb car why the hell wouldn't they have it in there? I love AC and wouldn't dare have a car without it. If for nothing else than to legitimize it more as a street car.

The way I see it everyone left in one piece with nobody upside down or on fire, at these speeds and this kind of HP that is a win in and of itself.

Congrats to the GTR guys for pushing everyone a little bit further. If it wasn't for this race the X2 package may never have existed! :shock:

All in all a good day. I took down some really fast cars. Took down alpha 20 and ETS 99 car. I only came to TI so I could get some good races in. Mission accomplished.

Lol man. Can't write a better possible ending. Me vs Omeeegghaa. I need to talk to the TI officials and get the race shortened by 20 ft next time lol.

I have driven my car so much this year. Just a lot of fun and joy. Also just fun kicking it with all the other gear heads. At the end of every year I always sit down and think about my goals for my car for the next year. I can honestly say my car is perfect. Don't know what I would do to it. It's so reliable and so fast. Went 218-219 at the half mile every time and today 191-195 every time. Just depended on where I started. Just so consistent.

Just know that if 000omega would have gotten the same reaction time you would have lost the same way Stacy got beat… 4-6 cars. The jump gave you the only chance to win ;-)

can't wait till o0000mega gets the billet motor and they push the motor from 41-42psi to 50… good lord.

either way congrats on out driving everyone. you have come a long way and mad respect for your skills.. you impressed me for sure. I know a few people talked about how you did not know how to brake boost, react or race.. you sure showed the world you are a the real deal.. even kevin might agree. :icon_mrgreen:

Serious question, if it's just 20 lbs in a 4k lb car why the hell wouldn't they have it in there? I love AC and wouldn't dare have a car without it. If for nothing else than to legitimize it more as a street car.

The way I see it everyone left in one piece with nobody upside down or on fire, at these speeds and this kind of HP that is a win in and of itself.

Congrats to the GTR guys for pushing everyone a little bit further. If it wasn't for this race the X2 package may never have existed! :shock:

who knows.Its the owner of A+M+S car and he could care less. IF client wanted AC , i am sure it would not be a big deal.. 20lbs is nothing.

Why was there just one X version? Shouldn't there have been more? I know its impossible to win everything but TI is the main event and its surprising why UGR would show without all their latest technology (rolling anti lag etc).

Funny how all this time you said the longer the race the worse it would be for a GTR... Now you want it to be a shorter race..hehe..ironic.lol

Still. People bashing UGR should remember that UGR has been ruling everything for a long while now. One defeat doesnt make them slow or the lambos useless. Iam sure they will come back very strong. Its the natural order of things.

Wow insane speeds reached. The ASS shop car, does it have a package available to customers or?

Not yet. The A20 package is being tested on their shop car. This package has been out since before TX2K now but they have been very sceptical if they could release it for customers due to reliability issues. Maybe it will one day be released if the billet motor is reliable enough to do so, but until then their A16 package is their highest HP package (1600WHP). Anything above that is an experiment as of now.

Sam you deserve it. Rub it in on us lol. We knew this day would eventually come. You can't win them all.

Lol. I'm not going to even kid. I've never been to TI and it is very hard to pace at the beginning. When the KOTS started I still didn't understand how it worked. It seemed to work out ok though lol. My car is an animal on the hit. I was brake boosting so damn hard in 2nd. I think I put at least 1 car on everyone on the hit.

Sam when I put a car or two on Omeeegghaa on the hit I thought it was over lol. I was thinking about my final round with the viper. Everything happens so fast so hard to replay all the details. I just remember looking in my rear view and seeing Ivan coming and I was cussing out the car yelling for finish line to hurry up and get there lol.

I can't wait to see the videos. It's so hard to see out of my car so I don't get to see much of my races. I just stare at the light and go on green. Couldn't tell you how close or how easy any of my races were.

And FYI. No nitrous Sam. Everyone was checking my car and their car for boost leaks after those hits lol

Not yet. The A20 package is being tested on their shop car. This package has been out since before TX2K now but they have been very sceptical if they could release it for customers due to reliability issues. Maybe it will one day be released if the billet motor is reliable enough to do so, but until then their A16 package is their highest HP package (1600WHP). Anything above that is an experiment as of now.

I raced a customer alpha 20 and customer ETS 99 car yesterday. Beat them both. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu was on another level. Not sure what's in that thing.

I raced a customer alpha 20 and customer ETS 99 car yesterday. Beat them both. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu was on another level. Not sure what's in that thing.

NOS... lol