SV/VT/GT for sale

AudiBull

GT kit is not OEM. Was made by Swift Engineering for Vik K. of Lambo of OC, back in the days. Kit was very nicely done for an aftermarket.

I love the rear SV-R wing on the car and if the car truly started out as a 6.0 I can only imagine that the price will go up regardless of the modifications.

I love the rear SV-R wing on the car and if the car truly started out as a 6.0 I can only imagine that the price will go up regardless of the modifications.

It's been discussed in this thread I believe, that this was a blue ely 6.0 from the start. I have to disagree on the wing though. A stock gt wing would be perfect to me.

It's been discussed in this thread I believe, that this was a blue ely 6.0 from the start. I have to disagree on the wing though. A stock gt wing would be perfect to me.

Hey Kev how ya been?

I'm with Kevin it def needs a gt wing

I will say its the sickest sounding Lambo I've heard hands down, period

Exhaust ms stage 2 was a perfect fit

I believe when the previous owner was ready to sell he was looking in the 150 range. Should have bought it

If the dealer is smart he will let his go for 155....

The 6.0 chassis is thicker then all other Diablos. I forget the exact amount at this time I think it 6mm. When you look under a Diablo the low point is the drop down area for the seats. In a 6.0 this area is flat. In the past I have measured the difference just can not recall the exact amount.

6.0 has a lot goodies!!! I didn't know that the 6.0 chassis is thicker too...

6.0 has a lot goodies!!! I didn't know that the 6.0 chassis is thicker too...

Floor panels are only stitch welded to chassis, and are of a different design (and differing part numbers) for quite a few versions - e.g. 99 SV panels are unique to that year.

unfortunately the square tube chassis does not seem to be listed as a part - so how can we verify its any different for the 6.0 ?

unfortunately the square tube chassis does not seem to be listed as a part - so how can we verify its any different for the 6.0 ?

the way I've heard it is that the 6.0 frame was a proto-type for the Murcielago frame. Why else would Lamborghini change something so fundamental for one year of production only.

Looks wow!! But from a purist point of view, its an after market kit. Unless its an upgrade kit from the factory which its not.

I would rather buy a stock looking VT6.0 any day. Just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...