Too F-kin Lazy

lambo128

I think thats brilliant.

Its orderly, its peaceful, and a win win for absolutely everyone involved.

There is no risk of people getting annoyed standing so long, tempers flying about. 'stand in line', relax, and wait your turn.

Smart, group thinking outside the box.

I think thats brilliant.

There is no risk of people getting annoyed standing so long, tempers flying about. 'stand in line', relax, and wait your turn.

Smart, group thinking outside the box.

True. Also if they weren't that goddamn lazy they'd have fcuking jobs.

I think thats brilliant.

Except the tax payers...

Except the tax payers...

Next step is hiring a public worker to move the shoes up and keep them organized so no one has to get up until it's their turn. I want to see video of the asshole that walks in and doesn't believe in shoe lines and just goes to the front.

Next step is hiring a public worker to move the shoes up and keep them organized so no one has to get up until it's their turn. I want to see video of the asshole that walks in and doesn't believe in shoe lines and just goes to the front.

You should walk through and just kick all the shoes and keep walking.

If that is the case, then I owe all those lazy pieces of sh-t that suck the taxpayers dry an apology! :jackoff:

This is a photo from Thailand. So are we talking about welfare in Thailand?

:iamwithstupid: Could be anything, DMV, registration for school.

If that is the case, then I owe all those lazy pieces of sh-t that suck the taxpayers dry an apology! :jackoff:

lolololol

The laziness is one thing. But who the fcuk wants to walk around that place barefoot?

Terrazzo flooring, not too bad :icon_mrgreen: but I agree, I wouldn't walk barefoot even if you paid me.

The theory is that they are waiting for something that has not opened yet. Once the business is open everyone will return to a traditional line.

Just hand out a number like at the deli counter. The DMV here you get a number and then you go and sit down. You can patiently wait your turn and then get up when your number is called. Works out great (the only thing that works great when visiting the DMV).

Just hand out a number like at the deli counter. The DMV here you get a number and then you go and sit down. You can patiently wait your turn and then get up when your number is called. Works out great (the only thing that works great when visiting the DMV).

Actually, the only thing that works great at the dmw is when you go to AAA instead!!