Finally!

Fortis

ONE WORD: AwesomeHuracanCongrats! :icon_mrgreen:

Enjoy driving that badboy, Fortis. Your hard work and a long wait time has been rewarded!

Thank you very much, I've tried to get NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE on my number plate but it was sold out, damn I thought I was the only one, ah well :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like to move on, I like progress, new toys, that doesn't make the old one worse or the new one better, it's just something different, fresh, that's the reason why I decided to move on

Wow!!!

I thought we were always on opposite sides on an issue ... Ok, maybe just the turbo vs no turbo issue ...

But with the kind of logic and reason, you mentioned above ... I'm actually starting to like you ...

Just kiddding ... We're ALL crazy about you ... Lambo power would NOT be the same without you!!!

Especially now that you're walking around with that silly grin on your face ... In anticipation of that first drive ...

Your family friends must think you've gone mad, with that permanent grin on your face ... Life is short ... Enjoy it ...

Congrats Man!!! ... You are about to sample one of life's great pleasures ... REALLY looking forward to your review ...

You said the same thing twice, haha, thank you very much for your kind words :icon_thumleft:

Haha I didn't mean to just clicked twice.

Wow, you finally got it!

Huge congrats, couldn't have happen to a nicer member on this site.

Now, enough schmoozing :)

I see that you oped out for the same Lambo wheels (which they should charge extra) and same Klingon ribbed engine cover as moi lol. Engine cover is so badass/menacing looking when compared to a girly :) glass one, that is not funny.

Side question, is your master bathroom on the ground floor?

If so, I just resolved for you your parking space plus quick morning car wash option.

Yes finally!

Thank you for your kind words, I agree on the wheels, these ones should be the optional ones, the other ones look pretty generic, I think Lambo wanted a certain old school look for the Huracan and decided to make this wheel design FOC hoping more with opt for the look.

I agree on the engine cover, not much to see there anyway, if the engine had no covers and you had a nice set of exposed headers I would like the glass to be there but with the current configuration it doesn't look that interesting, anyway, at the end of the day it's a personal choice and it's great that we have both options.

The bathroom isn't on the ground floor but it sits directly above the area where the H will be parked sooo... never say never, I might be able to get some hoses down through the ceiling :icon_mrgreen:

Wow!!!

I thought we were always on opposite sides on an issue ... Ok, maybe just the turbo vs no turbo issue ...

But with the kind of logic and reason, you mentioned above ... I'm actually starting to like you ...

Just kiddding ... We're ALL crazy about you ... Lambo power would NOT be the same without you!!!

Especially now that you're walking around with that silly grin on your face ... In anticipation of that first drive ...

Your family friends must think you've gone mad, with that permanent grin on your face ... Life is short ... Enjoy it ...

Congrats Man!!! ... You are about to sample one of life's great pleasures ... REALLY looking forward to your review ...

LOL you are such a character, you always crack me up with the three dots after each sentence!

Thank you for the kind words, I want to set the record straight, it's not that I dislike TT cars, I just wouldn't do that to my car because I consider it unnecessary but I do appreciate the work, effort and money the guys who enjoy them put into it, I also appreciate the level to which the platform was pushed by few small shops run by enthusiasts without the massive funding and support factories have!

Congrats and enjoy for many kilometers in the best of health!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red!! Very happy for you!

Why is everyone being so diplomatic?!

Fine! Let me say it then:

They put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car! Sent it back a.s.a.p.!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Just kidding. Possibly one of the first if not the very first right-hand-drive Rosso Mars Huracan made? It looks fantastic! Love the interior too. Enjoy and let us know your impression of it.

Huge congrats! :icon_super:

Possibly one of the first if not the very first right-hand-drive Rosso Mars Huracan made?

Here in Perth (about 4000km away from Fortis but still the same island) we received a Rosso Mars Huracan about 8 weeks ago as a demo car...

but anyway, CONGRATS to Fortis, I hope it exceeds your expeectations :icon_thumleft:

Aren't Ferrari's supposed to be red? LOL..Enjoy in the best of health..hope you enjoy it to the fullest!