Finally!

Fortis

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will look even sharper in the sun! Congrats man!

Thank you very much!

What color are your wheels? I am curious to see how it will look with darker wheels.

Thank you very much!

What color are your wheels? I am curious to see how it will look with darker wheels.

Actually that´s not my car in the picture. I´m waiting a little longer for the SL. But I do plan on switching to HRE P101s in gloss black probably. I have not decided on the color yet though. My favourites so far are Rosso Mars, Blu Caelum or Verde Mantis. Just really hard to decide haha.

I would however recommend to combine any color with black wheels only. Copper/Bronze/Gold/Yellow....any of those will not complement the shape and character of the car. To me at least the focus should be on the car itself and black wheels make the lines and shape appear more sporty and aggressive.

I agree, I am leaning towards copper/bronze, I will see what happens, good luck with your quest on getting one, selecting a color is perhaps the hardest decision, I think all the colors you've mentioned work well on the Huracan.

I agree, I am leaning towards copper/bronze, I will see what happens, good luck with your quest on getting one, selecting a color is perhaps the hardest decision, I think all the colors you've mentioned work well on the Huracan.

Thank you. Actually one thing that i want to have is good visibility and Rosso Mars is probably the best choice therefore. I will be driving 95% on the Autobahn and 5% on Track Days at the Nordschleife and Hockenheimring. I hate it when people switch to the left lane when im going 150-160 mph because my cars aren´t exactly "fast looking" from behind. Currently I´m driving a tenorite grey CLS and if it did not have the day light LEDs im sure i would be almost invisible in cloudy weather.

However in my friends red GT3 people seem to never ever get in his way and make an effort for him to blast down the Autobahn. And that´s exactly what I want.

Won´t be for another 2 years or so till I´m getting the SL though. But I´m getting excited seeing you and other guys taking delivery of theirs

You bastard stop it!!!! You making me jealous! :icon_mrgreen:

I visit Germany at least once every two years, I will PM you next time I will be there!

Haha yeah for sure, but in case i can´t make it you can still rent a good car. Heck my CLS only has 265hp. Also it is not as thrilling to go 160mph in it because it is so well insulated, comfortable and quiet. You don´t even noitce you´re going that fast...until you start to run out of gas haha. My tip for you is get a convertible! Like a BMW 6 series cabrio. Way more exciting than in my grandpa style mercedes LOL

Also, you are making ME jealous with your new ride ;) i definitely have to make some more money the coming months haha

Haha yeah for sure, but in case i can´t make it you can still rent a good car. Heck my CLS only has 265hp. Also it is not as thrilling to go 160mph in it because it is so well insulated, comfortable and quiet. You don´t even noitce you´re going that fast...until you start to run out of gas haha. My tip for you is get a convertible! Like a BMW 6 series cabrio. Way more exciting than in my grandpa style mercedes LOL

Don't worry at 300 KM/h most cars are fun, you will either shit your pants out of excitement or fear the overall outcome is still the same :icon_mrgreen:

Don't worry at 300 KM/h most cars are fun, you will either shit your pants out of excitement or fear the overall outcome is still the same :icon_mrgreen:

Mine is electronically limited to 250kmh GPS. The tach says between 257-261kmh. And i doubt would go much faster than that. My removed the limiter on my E coupe with 292hp and it stopped at around 272. Probably because of the very low coefficient of drag of only 0.24. I have never owned any exotic. I like mercedes because theyre so comfotable to travel with. But i do however have the dream of owning a Lambo so the Huracan will be mine hopefully one day

Congrats Fortis! She looks like a beauty. As for wheels might I suggest Brushed Copper from HRE?

I am not very interested in going with aftermarket wheels, Id like to believe that lambo tests their wheels to make sure they suit the car, nothing against after market wheel manufacturers, there are some awesome designs out there which I love but I tend to stay OEM.

In relation to color, this is what I have in mind (damn some of these wheels look awesome):

automotive_connoisseur_group_hre_p40s_monoblock_wheels_1_piece_forged_conical_profile_bronze_01.jpg

lambo_gallardo_adv5.0cs.jpg

LAMBORGHINI_AVENTADOR_PUR_RS04_CHINA_02.jpg

I am not very interested in going with aftermarket wheels, Id like to believe that lambo tests their wheels to make sure they suit the car, nothing against after market wheel manufacturers, there are some awesome designs out there which I love but I tend to stay OEM.

In relation to color, this is what I have in mind (damn some of these wheels look awesome):

post-7524-1414722800_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1414722817_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1414722826_thumb.jpg

Those colors look darn good!

Congrats Fortis! Beautiful car and beautiful spec. Enjoy many many miles with her and in good health.

As for wheel color I vote for the color on those HRE wheels.

That looks really amazing Fortis ... usually I'm not really a fan of red on the modern Bulls, but on the Huracan it actually does fit extremely well (seen one in real life last week).

And you already know I also prefer these wheels to the optional ones, they remind me of the Countach and Diablo VT 6.0 wheels ... so a blast from the past on the most modern Lamborghini made.

Interior is just perfect, a little sober but the red stitching and alcantara make her come together ever so nicely ... you've got great taste in cars!

Congrats on the huracan fortis! Rosso mars is in my top 3 favorite colors!

Thank you very much! Rosso Mars looks great in the wild, I am happy with the color.

Congrats Fortis! Beautiful car and beautiful spec. Enjoy many many miles with her and in good health.

As for wheel color I vote for the color on those HRE wheels.

Ovi thank you for your kind words!

If I do the wheels I'd definitely try to find out the color ADV.1 is using, are they still sponsoring LP? :eusa_think:

That looks really amazing Fortis ... usually I'm not really a fan of red on the modern Bulls, but on the Huracan it actually does fit extremely well (seen one in real life last week).

And you already know I also prefer these wheels to the optional ones, they remind me of the Countach and Diablo VT 6.0 wheels ... so a blast from the past on the most modern Lamborghini made.

Interior is just perfect, a little sober but the red stitching and alcantara make her come together ever so nicely ... you've got great taste in cars!

LamboCARS thank you, you know I am a huge fan of your work and even before the Huracan was released we exchanged some info and you did some awesome renders for me which unfortunately we couldn't make public until after the official release, at that point we were sold on the old school look of the wheels and engine cover, blast from the past as you rightly called it!

I will revisit some of those renders if I want to do some cosmetic mods to the Huracan, thank you for everything you've done for me you are truly an awesome individual and a Lambo enthusiast which maybe one day I will have the pleasure of meeting in person, thank you my friend :icon_thumleft:

I picked up my car yesterday, I drove it for approximately 3 hours straight :icon_mrgreen: I will write a review of my initial impressions shortly, one thing I can say, this isn't a car it's a God damn teleportation device!

Waiting is fun huh?

Seeing a right hand drive is both fascinating and scary! Not sure if I'll know how to drive it?!

Congrats! Can wait to see your new baby Bull in your new fortress!!