Finally!

Fortis

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome write up and review. Pics look great and it's nice to know the Huracan is meeting or exceeding your expectations in every category. Keep enjoying it as much as possible. :icon_super:
:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Great pics!

You do realize that every active member here is now anticipating the ultimate set of pics: your car parked at your new house.

Exellent write up Fortis, I know exactly how you feel comparing the Huracan to the 570, Ive logged about 1,200 miles

on my car the past 5 weeks since I picked it up and I haven't driven either the 570 or the Aventador during this time.

The more you drive the car the more you want to drive it is the best way I can explain the Huracan, really happy you

finally got the car and are enjoying it, I love the rear deck lid, I'm wondering if I should have gotten that one as oppose

to the glass bonnet, enjoy your new car in the best of health brother :eusa_dance:

Great pics !! thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:

Thank you ag07 glad you've enjoyed the write up, the rear deck lid is quite hard to see through initially but the more you drive the more you will be getting used to it, I wouldn't have it any other way it really adds to the character of the car, I hope someone will come up with a carbon version, perhaps Lambo on the H SL :eusa_dance:

I am sure if you want one you could buy one quite easily and maybe quite inexpensively, a lot of the first deliveries were delivered with louvered deck lids because the issues they had with the glass ones, many are being retrofitted as we speak. I am sure there will be a lot of louvered decks laying around at the dealers. Worth making few phone calls.

Great write up and that scenery in the pics looks fantastic too. Can't wait to see Australia some day.

Are you sure? You will lose your tan :icon_mrgreen:

Awesome write up and review. Pics look great and it's nice to know the Huracan is meeting or exceeding your expectations in every category. Keep enjoying it as much as possible. :icon_super:

Thank you AudiBull!

Congratulations! Very nice write-up Fortis. Makes me almost want to get a Huracan after reading your story :icon_mrgreen:

You wouldn't regret it :icon_mrgreen:

:(

I moved back to Canada from the US so I had to cancel it. I will grab one from the used market. Sooner than later after seeing all of your photos lol

It sucks you had to cancel it, hopefully you will find what you want soon.

Great pics!

You do realize that every active member here is now anticipating the ultimate set of pics: your car parked at your new house.

VCR I am working so hard at the moment to make that happen but unfortunately it's taking a lot longer than initially anticipated :(

Fortis, great write-up Looking forward to the same experience as soon as mind get here later this week. I need seat time before the winter goes into full effect. Its already cold here! UGH!!!

Just read the long awaited writeup!

Sounds great man! almost felt like i was the one collecting the damn car and going for a drive :D

also is it just me or after reading that i told myself "Fortis needs to get his cheque book ready for a Huracan SL.."

Where in Aussieland are you? Im having plans to visit my buddy in Perth..would be cool to meetup!

What a write up Fortis. I've got goosebumps too.

Now, be honest :) how many freebies did you get from Lamborghini for that? :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, great write-up Looking forward to the same experience as soon as mind get here later this week. I need seat time before the winter goes into full effect. Its already cold here! UGH!!!

Thank you DoctaM3 I am sure you will enjoy it, they run better in the cold :icon_mrgreen:

Just read the long awaited writeup!

Sounds great man! almost felt like i was the one collecting the damn car and going for a drive :D

also is it just me or after reading that i told myself "Fortis needs to get his cheque book ready for a Huracan SL.."

Where in Aussieland are you? Im having plans to visit my buddy in Perth..would be cool to meetup!

Glad you enjoyed the write up!

You are right, my cheque book is more than ready for the Huracan SL :icon_thumleft:

What a write up Fortis. I've got goosebumps too.

Now, be honest :) how many freebies did you get from Lamborghini for that? :icon_mrgreen:

LOL no freebies my friend, I got a green long sleeve jumper in large which is too big for me and some other nicknacks.

Glad you enjoyed the write up, looking forward to yours!

Be honest, how many kebabs have you finished before you finished reading all that? :icon_mrgreen:

Been on a sushi and fish taco kick lately. Need to put the Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) back on a pedestal.

Some photos I took yesterday!

damn, I was at Sovereign Islands then, shame i didnt run into you.

Been on a sushi and fish taco kick lately. Need to put the Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) back on a pedestal.

Sushi's good!