Taliban killings at Pakistan School

JP66

These are the people we are at war against.

But we are more concerned with whether we violated some terrorists civil rights by waterboarding them.

Dont forget all the humilitiation we put them through tossing them around and dragging them down hallways! :rolleyes:

Total cowards...

torture? hmm should have killed them ALL. This makes me sick. May those poor kids RIP

This shit is going to come to an American or European school soon if we (well all the pansy ass pussies who think we should empathize instead of euthanize) don't realize that these people are psychotic fucks hell bent on total destruction.

So horrific and so saddening. :crybaby2:

This shit is going to come to an American or European school soon if we (well all the pansy ass pussies who think we should empathize instead of euthanize) don't realize that these people are psychotic fucks hell bent on total destruction.

Hilaire Belloc said it best, "Pale Ebenezer thought it wrong to fight, But Roaring Bill (who killed him) thought it right."

Hilaire Belloc said it best, "Pale Ebenezer thought it wrong to fight, But Roaring Bill (who killed him) thought it right."

I've always been a Curtis LeMay Fan (have a painting of him in my office). "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."

I've always been a Curtis LeMay Fan (have a painting of him in my office). "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."

I LOVE that quote. I'm stealing it for my signature now :lol2:

Thats pretty good.

By enough of them, I assume they mean like killing roaches, if two are left they will repopulate the world in short order.

Huh, I think that was talibans motto too unfortunately. I really really hope that there is at least dim bulb flashing occasionally at the president Mamnoon Hussains head, he track these bastards down and boils them all.

This is what happens when you let savages progress...they become more numb to bloodshed and just want more. It is what it is until they are disposed of.

Also, some have mentioned waterboarding (you know the government approved this method for years - it works). Why our current govt is making a fuss about it now is beyond me. Your party approved it in the past, it is not approved now, move the fcuk on...

I think the taliban will find other countries willing to do what we "publicly" will not. And by that, I mean other countries will not care how you label their treatment, will not care what is P.C., and will at some point evoke a scorched earth policy.

Personally, I am ready for these bastards to feel a heavier hand. When the innocents are inadvertently tied to these groups or, unfortunately targeted, they too will fight against the bad guys. Speaking of which, been awfully quiet in Syria...media wise. Some house clean'n going on over there??

I do like how they are trying to justify killing children, raping woman and taking sex salves. Keep it up Taliban and pretty soon we will be allowed to go hog wild on you clowns again.