Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

Nope north african male (unidentified)

Apparently the two brothers never new there was someone in the warehouse, so technically there was no hostage in the warehouse, just a man hiding from them.

The man apparently was in contact with the police telling them of the terrorists movements.

Montpellier situation:

http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1513911-20...tage-bijouterie

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Hostage" in the warehouse was hidden in a cardboard box, they had no clue he was here. He was on phone giving informations to GIGN.

WTF!

All 4 hostages that have reportedly been killed, were killed by Coulibaly himself before the police stormed the supermarket.

What a piece of shit.

Not just one, but several people appeared to have stayed safe by hiding in the cold store of the East Paris grocery store. By keeping silent, they went unnoticed by the hostage taker, TFI reports.

RD and I told you guys to slow down on popping the bubbly and give the situation a few minutes to stabilize. If the news that hostages lost their lives is true I hope they rest in peace and their families find comfort in the arms of your nation.

I had reason to be worried... But didn't want to say anything further because of guiguis sister.. Sounds like it was bad.

As for this silicon lipped Botox filled woman terrorist apologist in a fur coat on CNN. Will somebody feed her a bag of dicks?

The poor babies never had a chance... France is so mean to Muslims... Then why do they fcuking move there? fcuk... By all accounts these fuckers were jetting around the Arabic world, but kept going back to mean old France.... Give me a fcuking break...

As for this woman apologist on CNN. Will somebody feed her a bag of dicks?

The poor babies never had a chance... France is so mean to Muslims... Then why do they fcuking move there? fcuk... By all accounts these fuckers were jetting around the Arabic world, but kept going back to mean old France.... Give me a fcuking break...

:jackoff: I'm so sick of that garbage. Bleeding hearts for the criminals and terrorists. You know reporters are also saying how they let some civilians go along their terror spree and spinning it as theses scumbags showed mercy...

I want to pull my hair out sometimes at this nonsense.

:jackoff: I'm so sick of that garbage. Bleeding hearts for the criminals and terrorists. You know reporters are also saying how they let some civilians go along their terror spree and spinning it as theses scumbags showed mercy...

I want to pull my hair out sometimes at this nonsense.

When people who know, know they were really just "playing God."

"You live... You die... I Decide.... Whoohoo this is fun!"

Watching the video of grocery store raid... Complete fcuking disaster....flash bang goes, and there is a full ten seconds before the first gun goes through the door... Looks like maybe there was some confusion about which team was supposed to go first...

I also think Bill Donahue is a moron for his statements, both about the cartoonists and free speech period.

So does France handle this stuff differently than the United States? For example, here we would probably have SWAT teams handling it, but in France, they have their actual special operations forces come in to deal with something like this?

On how to treat the terrorists, I partially have to agree with Cappy on this. We should not do things like pour them in pigs blood and burn them. There has to be a civilized manner in which they are handled, otherwise that is how you descend into mob violence. Now that said, I do believe France needs to reform its policies toward terrorism. They handle Muslim extremists in that country with kid gloves which is part of the reason they now have this problem. They also do not contribute much in the way of foreign policy in terms of fighting terrorism.

I say handle the terrorists through the legal system, but strengthen up the legal system a lot regarding acts of terrorism and then use harsh tactics in fighting terrorists around the world.

As for this silicon lipped Botox filled woman terrorist apologist in a fur coat on CNN. Will somebody feed her a bag of dicks?

I wish some terrorists would invade the newsrooms at CNN and MSNBC.

So does France handle this stuff differently than the United States? For example, here we would probably have SWAT teams handling it, but in France, they have their actual special operations forces come in to deal with something like this?

For typical hostage situation -> SWAT, maybe FBI hostage rescue team.

You bring in terrorism, can go all the way up to the big boys. You gonna get Delta on your tail.

On how to treat the terrorists, I partially have to agree with Cappy on this. We should not do things like pour them in pigs blood and burn them. There has to be a civilized manner in which they are handled, otherwise that is how you descend into mob violence.

I not sure if I agree with you guys on this as these extremists do not understand nor act in a civilized manner.

They only understand extremism, which IMO means you must deal with them in extreme measures.

If that means wrapping their dead bodies in pig skin and or anything else that scares the shit out of them, then you do it.

I not sure if I agree with you guys on this as these extremists do not understand nor act in a civilized manner.

They only understand extremism, which IMO means you must deal with them in extreme measures.

If that means wrapping their dead bodies in pig skin and or anything else that scares the shit out of them, then you do it.

You could wrap them in pig skin and just not burn them. Also I am not saying handle them with kid gloves. We need to go after their cells and leaderships and kill them. Or capture them and throw them in Guantanomo Bay for interrogation. Use hard force as is needed.

Watching the video of grocery store raid... Complete fcuking disaster....flash bang goes, and there is a full ten seconds before the first gun goes through the door... Looks like maybe there was some confusion about which team was supposed to go first...

I disagree the assault only lasted 30 secs , the first 10 secs they had to deal with the front door that wouldn't open; Another tream was already entering from another entry at the back but that can't been seen in the video.

Le Raid and BRI are kind of equivalent to Swat teams in the US.

I disagree the assault only lasted 30 secs , the first 10 secs they had to deal with the front door that wouldn't open; Another tream was already entering from another entry at the back but that can't been seen in the video.

A "door that won't open has to be made to open faster than that. They stood there.

A "door that won't open has to be made to open faster than that. They stood there.

They were firing inside the grocery store, I've just watched a brand new video on French TV, if I can find it online I'll post here. Not a clusterfuck.

Or capture them and throw them in Guantanomo Bay for interrogation. Use hard force as is needed.

Yeah, if you have listen to our media darlings as of late we can't do that any more as it is cruel.

I think Dick Cheney sums it up well in this interview.

New joke:

Charlie won: They made a carnage inside a redaction office but died in a printing company ...

That's quite an irony I hadn't noticed, so very right.

New joke:

Charlie won: They made a carnage inside a redaction office but died in a printing company ...

GuiGui did you see the new video of the Kocher grocery store assault on France 2 a few minutes ago, can't seem to find it online.

As the metal shutter was going up The Raid opened fire on the terrorist from the street, than you can see him running towards them and he is shot dead and then they go inside.