Ad Personam Exposed Carbon Roof...COUPE

beddu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting colours.

Not my personal choice on the Tiffany colour but it does look very nice. Any interior shots please?

Matte Blu Nethuns with titanium Dione wheels, Blu Delphinus/Bianco bi-colour with Q-Citura Blu Nethuns stitching. Tastefully done. I was shown a colour swatch of Matte BN plus a larger sample card. That shade of blue will always be pleasing but I am unsure of the matte finish. BN is a very complicated 4-coat paint process and, IMO, it needs to be as glossy as it can be to fully appreciate the maximum sheen, the hue variations and especially the depth of the paint. The matte finish, while looking great and working quite well on the sheen, will definitely undercut the overall effect of BN though.

Here you go:

DSC_0358.JPG

More than anything, these cars were done to showcase the possibilities with Ad Personam, and as I was given free reign I went pretty all out. The Oro Elios car was difficult to get an interior for, but I combined Marrone Elpis and Nero Ade with Oro Elios Q-Citura and it pulled it off well. The Matt Blue Nethuns, I'd have to agree as its a very complex colour, but it works relatively well as a matt - I'm not a fan of matts but this is nice in person. The Matt Rosso Andromeda, less so.

I just have one more car remaining - SE30 Viola (second one I ordered, though the first was a customer car), with some special touches.

the tiffany blue looks lame in these photos (bad lighting) im sure in the sunlight it sparkles!

your car looks great with the CF roof. im not a huge fan of the forged composite.

I just have one more car remaining - SE30 Viola (second one I ordered, though the first was a customer car), with some special touches.

SE30 Viola !? Love that colour!! Do you have any pictures of the first one you ordered please? Would love to see that.

Full Bianco Polar interior - Lamborghini doesn't allow Leda on Roadsters, as requested by the customer - with SE30 Viola stitching. Originally he wanted two-tone leather with viola leather too. Guy that bought it in the end is a young guy in his early 20's:

DSC_0177.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

The one I ordered for stock which have some custom coloured areas.

On the note of the Carbon Roof Coupe's - I've been told that a customer has been offered it as an option on his Aventador SV, though it's not on the ordering system, hmm..

These pictures do NOT do it justice. Even when sideways. In person its truly delicious.

I knew that was the case, some of these colors don't photograph well, do you have interior shots?

White steering wheel, it looks good when new or before you touch it :icon_mrgreen:

On that point, this may have been the first car I ordered with the FULL carbon package...for interior/exterior at least, not sure if engine bay was done

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. Thanks for posting. How is it that your dealership gets all of these unusual colors?

ATL_ - Because I ordered them that way, haha

Transamera - Yeah, it was clearly specified in the Ad Personam request, even the wheels were supposed to match but, whatevs ultimately. The windscreen surround and rear buttresses in Grigio Titans look killer, I'll just wait for the workshop to paint the roof panels to match and it'll be striking

Full Bianco Polar interior - Lamborghini doesn't allow Leda on Roadsters, as requested by the customer

I ordered a Roadster and also requested Bianco Leda but not in full interior. I have Leda in bicolor sportivo seats design. We had to modify the dash to meet code (only Leda up to the chest height). I was told any Leda above that height would reflect light onto windshield to cause a glare.

Love Leda. Beautiful cars you're putting together over there!