Jeffrey Epstein

better4worse

1st read about him in a Vanity Fair profile years ago, I recall reading other news snippets over the years but nothing really stood out except the guy was off & had deep pockets.

But with this latest civil suit against him; that's dragging Prince Andrew & Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz names in the mud, this story is really catching momentum, just getting more & more bizarre by the day.

What really stood out recently, was MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell's interview with Dershwitz, allowing him to refute the alleged claims against him (stemming from the Epstein's civil case), which lead to an unexpected (yet pop-corn worthy) explosive argument about the latest attacks in France.

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/features...-epstein-200303

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015...in-in-2002.html

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

the fcuk i just watch/read

My bad, made the assumption this story got enough media attention lately, to skip over the intro...

This guy Epstein; who was known for many years in NY and elsewhere for being a "mysteriously" wealthy guy, who rubbed shoulders with famous folks (Bill Clinton & Stephen Hawkings among others), was convicted in 2008 for soliciting girls for underage prostitution, he even served some time for the charge.

Just recently the same girl, filed a civil lawsuit, the renewed this story in the media, and is dragging other people with him into the mud, Prince Andrew being the most notable.

Real clusterfcuk !

The latest to emerge, is the notion that Bill Clinton might be subpoenaed to testify in this case, I'm sure Hilary must be ecstatic !

My bad, made the assumption this story got enough media attention lately, to skip over the intro...

This guy Epstein; who was known for many years in NY and elsewhere for being a "mysteriously" wealthy guy, who rubbed shoulders with famous folks (Bill Clinton & Stephen Hawkings among others), was convicted in 2008 for soliciting girls for underage prostitution, he even served some time for the charge.

Just recently the same girl, filed a civil lawsuit, the renewed this story in the media, and is dragging other people with him into the mud, Prince Andrew being the most notable.

Real clusterfcuk !

The latest to emerge, is the notion that Bill Clinton might be subpoenaed to testify in this case, I'm sure Hilary must be ecstatic !

It is getting a small amount of play over here. Expect that to change if more substantiated claims are made against the prince or if Clinton has to testify!

It's a UK story...Americans don't give a f.

But it could get REAL interesting shortly!!!

It's a Florida story, it's amazing what this guy was doing and who has already proven to be involved.

Getting play on Fox News. The rest of the MSM cant be bothered implicating their ilk.

1st read about him in a Vanity Fair profile years ago, I recall reading other news snippets over the years but nothing really stood out except the guy was off & had deep pockets.

But with this latest civil suit against him; that's dragging Prince Andrew & Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz names in the mud, this story is really catching momentum, just getting more & more bizarre by the day.

What really stood out recently, was MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell's interview with Dershwitz, allowing him to refute the alleged claims against him (stemming from the Epstein's civil case), which lead to an unexpected (yet pop-corn worthy) explosive argument about the latest attacks in France.

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/features...-epstein-200303

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015...in-in-2002.html

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Very interesting, if proven true this guy Epstein could take quite few guys with him. Dangerous game is being played here, anybody remembers Vince Foster?

1st read about him in a Vanity Fair profile years ago,

My question is..Why are you reading Vanity Fair?? lol

what else was he gonna read while getting a mani-pedi and seaweed wrap?

Haha. Don't knock the Mani-pedi. Getting one with the wifey this weekend as part of her anniversary gift. After not walking on my left leg for the last 9 weeks I can't imagine how good that pedi is going to feel.

Haha. Don't knock the Mani-pedi. Getting one with the wifey this weekend as part of her anniversary gift. After not walking on my left leg for the last 9 weeks I can't imagine how good that pedi is going to feel.

:shock:

Don't forget to wear your bullet proof vest :icon_mrgreen:

It started with reading Dominick Dunne (Think OJ Trial coverage), solid publication, good writing, fairly tabloid-ishhh, but still up there with the New Yorker.

Well played sir !

Does my Maxim subscription help at all ? lol

Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire financier and probably thought he could get away with having underage prostitutes. Which essentially he has. He got off with a slap on the wrist. What is interesting is that one of the main lawyers who crafted the deal was Alan Dershowitz. So if Dershowitz was also being pleasured by underage girls, then that means that he essentially crafted a legal deal that helped shield/cover him from being caught as well.

Dershowitz has said he plans to file to have the lawyers coming after him disbarred. I don't know if that is fair though because from what I understand, the lawyers coming at him are reputable themselves, not no-names, and that would mean that even if completely wrong, they believe the evidence they have is sound, which thus would not justify their being disbarred (they have a lot to lose reputation-wise if found to be BSing).

According to the women suing, there were multiple powerful men involved in this, from Epstein, Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew to various other Senators and Congressmen (however there isn't enough evidence for the latter). I don't know what to think these days. You have Cosby also being accused of sexual harassment.

Hillary Clinton is “furious” at husband Bill Clinton, according to Washington insiders, after his name came up in the latest sex scandal involving his disgraced former pal ­Jeffrey Epstein.

Bill’s name has popped up in 2011 court documents relating to Epstein after a woman said to be Virginia Roberts filed a bombshell suit alleging she was Epstein’s teen “sex slave” and paid $15,000 to bed Epstein’s pal, Britain’s Prince Andrew.

Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire financier and probably thought he could get away with having underage prostitutes. Which essentially he has. He got off with a slap on the wrist. What is interesting is that one of the main lawyers who crafted the deal was Alan Dershowitz. So if Dershowitz was also being pleasured by underage girls, then that means that he essentially crafted a legal deal that helped shield/cover him from being caught as well.

Dershowitz has said he plans to file to have the lawyers coming after him disbarred. I don't know if that is fair though because from what I understand, the lawyers coming at him are reputable themselves, not no-names, and that would mean that even if completely wrong, they believe the evidence they have is sound, which thus would not justify their being disbarred.

According to the women suing, there were multiple powerful men involved in this, from Epstein, Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew to various other Senators and Congressmen (however there isn't enough evidence for the latter). I don't know what to think these days. You have Cosby also being accused of sexual harassment.

The allegations against Cosby are a little more serious than sexual harassment.

Dershowitz has said he plans to file to have the lawyers coming after him disbarred. I don't know if that is fair though because from what I understand, the lawyers coming at him are reputable themselves, not no-names, and that would mean that even if completely wrong, they believe the evidence they have is sound, which thus would not justify their being disbarred (they have a lot to lose reputation-wise if found to be BSing).

My thought exactly, no way these guys (Cassell & Edwards) would start a defamation-finger-pointing-exercise against this loudmouth, unless they had something REALLY solid to stand on.

Dershowitz; regardless of anyone's opinion towards his personal views, cannot deny: as a law professor he's as obnoxious as they come, he fully understands the science of public-opinion, who can easily out maneuver novices in the media.

Legal showdown coming soon...

With Clinton, Prince Andrew among others wishing they never met Mr. Epstein; gives a new meaning to: "The Company You Keep Defines You"

And who the hell wants underage know nothing boy bodied girls anyway? Give me a hot, fit and sexually experienced 30 year old chick over that any day

This! The experienced ones are certainly better!

And who the hell wants underage know nothing boy bodied girls anyway? Give me a hot, fit and sexually experienced 30 year old chick over that any day

Palomino vs Palimony. It is a lot easier to buy her a sparkly princess pony and leave a nightlight on after you bang her than to be faced with alimony.

I actually have a matrix somewhere from another forum

Young girl | Experienced woman

Juice boxes $5 | red wine $300

Nikes $100 | Manolos $1200

Disneyland $200 | Paris $20k

takes out retainer for bj | takes out teeth

Palomino vs Palimony. It is a lot easier to buy her a sparkly princess pony and leave a nightlight on after you bang her than to be faced with alimony.

You forgot to add in pedophile to your matrix

If you aren't joking that's retarded

If you aren't joking that's retarded

It was cliffs fromanother forum as best I can remember.and no, clearly not serious.

Considering the age of the girls involved and the fact that I'm a father of three girls, if this shit is true, these guys should be hung by their balls.