What color SV would you order?

FEVIPER

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I may do Grigio Telesto and then wrap it with XPEL Stealth film for protection and turning it matte appearance. Love that grey!

Not sure coupe or Roadster, may have to go with the coupe to keep it lighter.

Toof... I felt like I had to keep my top off all the time and most of the summer (12 hours a day in rallies) it was .. well .. tough. there is a road grundge and the constant re-applying of suntan lotion and I just had some pre-cancer things removed .. concs hair and the temp fluctuations.. I mean we did Cali to NYC 2 times and NYC to Key west in blazing heat top down all the time. Roadsters are cool for the first 3 hours in the sun... we did 7000 miles in 3 weeks and I think it affected my hearing (serious)

anyway, I look forward to one year of "coupe" ... I mean to just get out of the car and not have to put tops on with crowds of rally fans watching might be cool even though you know we love the standing up.

I am buying MY sv in Black. with red and black accents all over and a big sticker (even though I will promply 4-stage wrap it chrome tron) I will take the chrome tron wrap toi another level! and when they see pics of my car on the net people will say:

1 - why does he ruin them

2 - I just threw up in my mouth

3 - I wish I could "unsee" that .... and

4 - can you post a picture of Conc's feet.

its that predictable but its not like im going to change anytime soon.

i will miss the show boating on a roadster (see image) but i stand ontop of coups too... i will do roadster too depending on when it comes out. but hey ... we can show boat in any lambo

post-93516-1425680499_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1425680873_thumb.jpg

Toof... I felt like I had to keep my top off all the time and most of the summer (12 hours a day in rallies) it was .. well .. tough. there is a road grundge and the constant re-applying of suntan lotion and I just had some pre-cancer things removed .. concs hair and the temp fluctuations.. I mean we did Cali to NYC 2 times and NYC to Key west in blazing heat top down all the time. Roadsters are cool for the first 3 hours in the sun... we did 7000 miles in 3 weeks and I think it affected my hearing (serious)

anyway, I look forward to one year of "coupe" ... I mean to just get out of the car and not have to put tops on with crowds of rally fans watching might be cool even though you know we love the standing up.

I am buying MY sv in Black. with red and black accents all over and a big sticker (even though I will promply 4-stage wrap it chrome tron) I will take the chrome tron wrap toi another level! and when they see pics of my car on the net people will say:

1 - why does he ruin them

2 - I just threw up in my mouth

3 - I wish I could "unsee" that .... and

4 - can you post a picture of Conc's feet.

its that predictable but its not like im going to change anytime soon.

i will miss the show boating on a roadster (see image) but i stand ontop of coups too... i will do roadster too depending on when it comes out. but hey ... we can show boat in any lambo

A SV coupe or SV Roadster, can't go wrong in either! I wanted a SV coupe as you can see back before I saw an actual spy pic of the SV Roadster. I love my current roadster and if there is a Roadster version of the Av SV, I have to consider that versus the coupe.

Great color you picked. It will really pop out under the chrome wrapped pieces.

I've decided to not go with Grigio Telesto, need to go a little more louder for mine. No Verde either. I'll leave that color to others.

A SV coupe or SV Roadster, can't go wrong in either! I wanted a SV coupe as you can see back before I saw an actual spy pic of the SV Roadster. I love my current roadster and if there is a Roadster version of the Av SV, I have to consider that versus the coupe.

Great color you picked. It will really pop out under the chrome wrapped pieces.

I've decided to not go with Grigio Telesto, need to go a little more louder for mine. No Verde either. I'll leave that color to others.

So what color are you going with? And what's your logic on stepping away from the roadster? Do you not use it much? I have always been a coupe guy but tried the roadster and have only got to enjoy it for about an hour due to no time and bad weather. I really enjoy the center window though, takes the experience to a whole other level.

Trying to decide whether to get a coupe or hold until the roadster comes out.

So what color are you going with? And what's your logic on stepping away from the roadster? Do you not use it much? I have always been a coupe guy but tried the roadster and have only got to enjoy it for about an hour due to no time and bad weather. I really enjoy the center window though, takes the experience to a whole other level.

Trying to decide whether to get a coupe or hold until the roadster comes out.

I love my roadster now so I'd get a SV Roadster.

Can't wait to see our matching cars Bryan even if it's for 1 day. Need a shoot together. Also toof congrats roadster is the way to go.

100% and I suggest we add naked women to the photo shoot .. Concubine will hook it up :) it will be absolutely necessary for me to photo the car "before" and your car will remain evil sick awesome

I had my mind set on a white one, but after seeing pics of Vbugking's Blu roadster I am not so sure now!

So lets hear it! Whats your bucket list on the new SV!

Ordered my one in new giallo orion !

Has anyone seen the rosso Bia or the new giallo Orion?

Will giallo Maggio be available for this even as ad personam?

It is not listed, solid Giallo Evros, metallic Giallo Tenerife and matt Giallo Horus are listed on the Ad Personam exterior color list ... and naturally Ad Personam Custom request color ... but I seem to remember the Giallo Maggio was only available for the 50th Anniversary LP720 models, and not on the LP700 ... so it would make sense it isn't available on the LP750-4 SV either.

Grigio Telesto with Orange accents OR

Verde Artemis with Black accents OR

Viola Ophelia with Silver accents

Has anyone seen the rosso Bia or the new giallo Orion?

Will giallo Maggio be available for this even as ad personam?

There're few colors that we can't order on current models.

01. Rosso J

02. Giallo Maggio

For J, to keep the speciality of Aventador J, they denied about produce Rosso J to other models..

For Maggio, same reason. But there's another choice about similar tone - Giallo Tenerife. You can choose it as the Ad Personam - Out of Range.