TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

plan is to do 2-3 shakedown passes at 230-240 and turn it up (not all the way) after that. Anything over 260 and I'm good.

Nice. Good luck, Sir.

btw What tires are they using for these speeds on the Ford GT?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of God will a fast GTR race this 2r r8 so we can see a LP/r8 variant vs a fast GTR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what I've waited to hear you say

Mike

What took so long...

I need a mentor :)

Mike

How is your X version coming a long? First X version rear wheel drive! You are crazy!

Damn Mullet be safe!! Mile is no joke with cars like you have.

GTR = POS, period. Who gives a rats rear end about how fast it goes. It's an UGLY car!

GTR = POS, period. My Lambo is pure sexy eye candy AND it goes pretty darn fast.

GTR = POS, period. The GTR is nothing but noodles wrapped in a tin can.

GTR = POS, period. Scenario, hot sexy blonde has a choice, which car you think she will get in? Not the GTR, that's for darn sure!

Oh, and as far as this years TX2K15. It should be listed as follows: TX2K15*

* Many entries withdrew due to weather conditions so final results are not an indication of the overall best.

It is fun having the GTR around. With out the GTR who the hell would anyone race? A bolt on would rule the streets if the GTR wasn't around lol

GTR = POS, period. Who gives a rats rear end about how fast it goes. It's an UGLY car!

GTR = POS, period. My Lambo is pure sexy eye candy AND it goes pretty darn fast.

GTR = POS, period. The GTR is nothing but noodles wrapped in a tin can.

GTR = POS, period. Scenario, hot sexy blonde has a choice, which car you think she will get in? Not the GTR, that's for darn sure!

Oh, and as far as this years TX2K15. It should be listed as follows: TX2K15*

* Many entries withdrew due to weather conditions so final results are not an indication of the overall best.

post-51915-1427041705.jpg

Mine will be back in Houston in a week or two. It's a full X car (power and sequential tranny) and will be a 100% street driven daily car.

Well the 6 speed did not last long. Can the X with S tranny be launched? Meaning will you take it for a 1/4 mile pass?

Now it`s time for drag racing :)

#T#S#M# alpha 16 8.1 @ 173 off the trailer!

#A#M#S# alpha 20 8.4 @ 180mph

That is moving for a Alpha 16. Car had a boost leak too. I am sure their next pass will set the bar high for a16 record.

These GTRs are getting so fast.

On TX2K FB page says that E.T.S. went 7.49@189 mph

Yeah... fcuk that is moving!

Someone get Bob on the bat phone! We need to setup a race.

2015 is off to a wild start!!! So far seen a 234 half mile from UGR and a 7.49 from a GTR. Also seen a Ford GT with gold coated turbo kit!

congrats to ETS !! that is fcuking moving out !! 4.93 in the 1/8 and new world record. A'M'S is going to have a hard time beating that 7.49 that is all business.

Check out the New R7's. Hoosier spent the last two years developing it. Worth a shot to try.

one step ahead of ya. Ordered a rear set of 18 wheels to test them. They only make shorter versions compared to the R6's so not sure how I will like that at the Mile.

Mullet, do you expect your lambo to be faster than your GT?

I hope they are equally fast!

Well the 6 speed did not last long. Can the X with S tranny be launched? Meaning will you take it for a 1/4 mile pass?

If I said it can would that make you happy? Can you bench race what it would do?

lol

I hope they are equally fast!

If I said it can would that make you happy? Can you bench race what it would do?

lol

Yes or no? no need to be a smart ass.