Any ideas on how to incorporate Lamborghini into your home?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, saw that. Awesome... I found this too! Too bad no one makes something like this Lambo wise!

Allan, why not get a real 911/930 front clip and do the same thing?

Allan, why not get a real 911/930 front clip and do the same thing?

Because I want to do the whole car.. I think that front clip is cool, but I want to go big or go home. Plus I plan to add a 930 to the garage..

Thanks guys. The Lambo table worked out well for our office.

For Allan's home, I like the idea of a real Lambo front end mounted. Even if you did a 100% raw carbon fiber fenders, bumper, hood from the aftermarket for say a Murcie or Aventador, I think that might be cool and unique.

I love the Porsche idea too! It will be a conversation piece.

This is mine... still working on the furniture around the car to display all my lambo collection goodies... :)

Beautiful...where can I get a badge like the one on your wall?

Thanks guys. The Lambo table worked out well for our office.

For Allan's home, I like the idea of a real Lambo front end mounted. Even if you did a 100% raw carbon fiber fenders, bumper, hood from the aftermarket for say a Murcie or Aventador, I think that might be cool and unique.

I love the Porsche idea too! It will be a conversation piece.

Id love to find something Countach or Miura related.

Ya, saw that. Awesome... I found this too! Too bad no one makes something like this Lambo wise!

In this market I am sure there are tons of people who pay good money for some good Lambo wall art. Original or not. If someone can step up following this forum , I am sure they willmake a good profit!

If I can buy a sick 6 foot cut out of a any part of a lambo (original or not) and put it on my wall (preferably with working lights), I would be all over it as many owners and many wanna be ownes would be (at a reasonable price) 5k?

• 2 weeks later...
So far I got this.. lol

Look at the negative space - there is a bear climbing over a bush to grab a fish.

At my old house about ten years ago. Now it sits on the floor. Soon to be over the bar.

That is legit! I think it'd be even cooler if it was in the bar area and you could open the trunk to reveal a mini fridge! :D

Was that piece cut off from one of those go karts from back in the day?

Ian