Green vs. Orange

dougnshari

For the model year 2008 and 2009 does anyone know how many green LP640 cars were built compared to the orange cars? What color is best in your opinion? Thanks for all the input and help.

For the model year 2008 and 2009 does anyone know how many green LP640 cars were built compared to the orange cars? What color is best in your opinion? Thanks for all the input and help.

Green beats orange in my opinion.

As strange as it may sound, orange is the conservative color. The jury it out whether the green will age as well or be looked at as how we view the pastel colors of the early 70s on that era cars...

Years ago I looked at a Orange Murci Roadster, the car wasn't in great shape so I decided against it but it looked so damn good that it hurt to walk away, for me is definitely orange over verde.

My Murci is Orange (Atlas) and in the sun it looks incredible. The other oranges out there do nothing for me. Green (Ithaca) also looks amazing in the sun. I think we can all agree to disagree that both colors are badass. You really can't go wrong with either IMO. Even if one of them isn't your top pick, I would say it would be hard not to like them, especially in person.

My Murci is Orange (Atlas) and in the sun it looks incredible. The other oranges out there do nothing for me. Green (Ithaca) also looks amazing in the sun. I think we can all agree to disagree that both colors are badass. You really can't go wrong with either IMO. Even if one of them isn't your top pick, I would say it would be hard not to like them, especially in person.

Well said!

indeed, I have both colors, and the pearl on them are amazing in person

AZwKT60.jpg

So just curious.... Where would everyone place pearl yellow in the mix of these other two colors? IMO, it also looks awesome in the sunlight.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of the skittles colors. The Lambo pearl finishes are amazing ...no other car company does paint like Lambo.

Both are great colors! I think Verde has a bit more of a cult following as it's so outrageous but the orange actually has more depth in the shades of color.

Still though, my vote is blue. :)

shop1.png

Both are great colors! I think Verde has a bit more of a cult following as it's so outrageous but the orange actually has more depth in the shades of color.

Still though, my vote is blue. :)

shop1.png

I love Monterey Blue... Your car in gorgeous man. I do agree that I think orange and blue both have more depth than the green or yellow, but all 4 are amazing colors.

:iamwithstupid:

But if I had to pick it would be the Orange

Looks like an SV doesn't it?

That was my thought but Jeffrey (Tipo815) i believe bought TommyJames old car.....at least i thought. And that looks like it has the small wing on it.