Anyone know anyone at Lamborghini Dallas?

EyeDoc

Hi folks, anyone know anyone at Lamborghini Dallas to help me with a deal? I hate cold calling. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Looking to broker a deal for hubby on a 2013 Superleggera. It's priced ridiculously high and they're not willing to move on the price.

Looking to broker a deal for hubby on a 2013 Superleggera. It's priced ridiculously high and they're not willing to move on the price.

There are other SLs out there. Call Exotics Car Search and have Brian find you one

Avoid the dealership. I've had 2 bad experiences with them

Strange, I have never had anything but 110% excellent dealings with them over many many years..

Strange, I have never had anything but 110% excellent dealings with them over many many years..

They screwed over Jpegs in very real, shitty ways. I wouldn't want to deal with them after having heard the stories.

I agree. I purchased my Aventador from them a few months ago. I dealt with Scott. No issues what so ever.

They screwed over Jpegs in very real, shitty ways. I wouldn't want to deal with them after having heard the stories.

In all fairness.there are two sides to every story...I have no idea on either side of this deal...but sorry to hear things like this..

EVERYONE should have a great buying experience when spending this kind of coin...

Roy

:iamwithstupid:

I watched from the inside with Jpegs with his dealings with Lambo Dallas. Ive never seen a dealer screw a customer that way not only once but when he gave them a second chance again...

AVOID.

EYE DOC always negotiates our car and house deals. She's incredible. If I wanted to pay more I would negotiate myself!

Robster Assman Jpegs... avatars...

Actually Assman you okay, on your altar is what appears to be slowpoke...

:lol2:

Actually it's a little hard to see, but Robster's handiwork has replaced most of the faces with LP'ers. And yes, we had to sacrifice Slowpoke.

:lol2:

Actually it's a little hard to see, but Robster's handiwork has replaced most of the faces with LP'ers. And yes, we had to sacrifice Slowpoke.

:icon_mrgreen: Blessed be they name of Sami Devito

10887096_10153061446371554_7432861012426384233_o.jpg

:icon_mrgreen: Blessed be they name of Sami Devito

10887096_10153061446371554_7432861012426384233_o.jpg

Not historically accurate, no Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) on his plate. Raj is closer but that's a giant sloppy kebab.