Diablo Parts, MASSISVE price increase.

limey

So today i get a request for some suspension bushings, 410512383 In late 2014, i paid less than $30.00 each, a set for 2001 Diablo front and rear $348.00 for all 12.

Today, March 12th 2015, a set of 12 $5460.00, that is correct list price FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!

And so it goes, just like the Countach parts prices and now the Diablo, with the cars increasing in value, the factory jacks up the cost of parts.

So today i get a request for some suspension bushings, 410512383 In late 2014, i paid less than $30.00 each, a set for 2001 Diablo front and rear $348.00 for all 12.

Today, March 12th 2015, a set of 12 $5460.00, that is correct list price FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!

And so it goes, just like the Countach parts prices and now the Diablo, with the cars increasing in value, the factory jacks up the cost of parts.

Time for some aftermarket support. At this rate I'm going to start a side business making diablo and CT parts.

I blame the people buying $400K Diablos like baseball cards. That's crazy though!

Well on the bright side, they probably won't drive them much, so they won't break, so the demand for parts will be low, so the prices have to fall....LOL. Hows that for logic?

Are you sure?

If you are looking for suspension control arm bushings they are still listed at $26 and generally sell for about $22 and on ebay they are $17.5 each

If you are looking for suspension Shock bushings then they have been around $450 list for some time. Where are you buying these parts from?

Call Glenn at AMH he is the best and I mean the Best!!!!!

CCIE

Did you guys see the crate of Diablo parts that "97Diablo" is selling on F-Chat? His prices are through the roof.

Limeys prices for Lamborghini parts on Ebay are through the roof as well. Apparently he is the only one who can overcharge for parts.

How is $6,300+ dollars for a set of Countach lights (current listing) or $3,600+ dollars for a Countach fuel distributor (current listing) markedly different than $5,400 dollars for a full set of Diablo bushings.

Countach heim joints and ball joints have been in the $$$ stratosphere for years and you need about 30 joints +/- in all to do the whole car. It sort of of is what it is.

I don't want to spend one dollar more than I have to either, but it's a little disingenuous to complain about pricing when you make your living off of overpriced parts.

A big +1 on buying from Glen at AMH.

• 2 weeks later...

when I ordered my Diablo wing mirror repair kit last year via my dealer (listed at £200 on eurospares), I was told only 2 were left in the factory - price now increased to £1980!

I declined, and got it from bullstuff for £170 incl. shipping to UK.

similarly, SV engine back intake pipes quoted in 2013 at £45 each, now £110 each.

shop around, but when you need it quickly, you get ^&£$^*$^ by the factory