Open car carrier Scottsdale to South Ohio

kmr

Need an open carrier and most places only seem to have enclosed carriers. Anyone know of any that travel Arizona -> Ohio?

And before people ask... lets just say the vehicle will not fit in an enclosed transport :eusa_dance:

Thanks

Kevin

No 2 Kevin's and the open road?

Believe me....i mentioned it. But he brought up a good point. That would be a brutal drive in this monster.....and the 8mpg's would make shipping more cost effective!

Given your comments, I am going to assume that the vehicle is quite large. Have you considered calling a heavy equipment hauler?

As long as your vehicle is movable, these truckers can load it on to Lowboy machinery trailer and transport it to your destination.

If you contact some trucking company's, there's a pretty good chance of getting a reasonable back haul rate.

If you're not averse to a little mayhem, you could put it out for bid on a site similar to the one the "stars" from Shipping Wars use.

It will fit on a standard car carrier. Just wont fit an enclosed carrier. Doesnt need to be a flat bed or anything like that.

No road trip on this one Raj... and Im sure you know why :D

I figured out what it is with that comment!

A guy I used to work with had a car delivered on an open trailer. I have no idea which company but I know they are out there. Have you tried uShip?

I figured out what it is with that comment!

A guy I used to work with had a car delivered on an open trailer. I have no idea which company but I know they are out there. Have you tried uShip?

I have not. May look into them now. Thanks

Update... cool site just filled out info thanks!

image.jpg

That dump would help as I break ground on the new house soon! Though dont think my walkout basement will be that large.

What are you needing to move? I know some local companies that may be able to move freight just need to know what it is.

What are you needing to move? I know some local companies that may be able to move freight just need to know what it is.

H1 from Mark Hubbards dealership, I believe you know him??