The Enlightened CEO

Smash Boy

As capt_chaos said last few days, or so, I'm fairly new to this forum, so maybe that's why.

But ... why Wheels is such a punching bag for everybody?

You guys appear to be as cruel as the Minnesota dentist.

Read his posts.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As capt_chaos said last few days, or so, I'm fairly new to this forum, so maybe that's why.

But ... why Wheels is such a punching bag for everybody?

You guys appear to be as cruel as the Minnesota dentist.

I feel that way too, I thought people here were really sharp here and beyond internet bullying.

+1. He is a person who has feelings like everyone.

There is probably ignore button to hide his posts if they are tiresome

(I don't know hasn't needed).

Or there must be different way to react or not to react.

Being rude to some one you do not know is only off from your own time and energy,

after all this is only internet why take it as a battle?

WheelsRcool is and has been one of the gang for a long time.

IMO the some long time members just give him a ribbing at times.

This is a great forum! We are friends. Lets continue that way.

Sincerely Vic

I do believe I am part autistic (Asperger Syndrome).

Thank you! I suspected that to be the case for years.

You remind me of a guy I know, lovely guy but most of the time he drives me and everyone else around him NUTS!

In my current line of work aspergers is not uncommon, practically embrace it at times.

But some people push buttons. So much so that I had a hammer in my desk (long story) and when they use to wind me up I would open the drawer and take out the hammer. Then they would stop, go away and take some time to understand what they had done.

Wheels posts and I out of habit reach for a drawer... Even when I am on the train.

Wheels you need to apply that OCD you claim you have and train yourself to understand the world around you better before speaking/typing. Your every argument is based on a websites/blogs/books and you just bing a spiral of fuckwittery to every thread.

This, the drone, architect thread to name a few. You need to assess your behaviour as it very tiresome now.

Too many of the last two generations have grown up and seen their parent's wealth and have moved out or graduated college and assumed that our standard of living should match our parents while forgetting that they worked 20-30 years to get to that point. It is a case of "I came from a 5 bedroom house with al the cables channels and eating out twice a week so I should be able to maintain that now that I am on my own". They forget that 2 or 3 decades earlier their parents had a crappy apartment in the bad side of town and were eating ramen 5x a week.

You remind me of a guy I know, lovely guy but most of the time he drives me and everyone else around him NUTS!

You know a guy like that too? :lol2:

Your every argument is based on a websites/blogs/books and you just bing a spiral of fuckwittery to every thread.

This, the drone, architect thread to name a few. You need to assess your behaviour as it very tiresome now.

On the architecture thread, we'd have to just agree to disagree, as that is an academic disagreement and my views on architecture are not solely in a vacuum in the world of architecture. I will try harder, but it is hard when you are the only normal one and everyone else is so weird (:P).

• 3 months later...

I take it you are referring to the financial despite between brothers and not him beating his exwife.

Take your pick! ;)

But yes. :)

Take your pick! ;)

But yes. :)

Bullshit you thought there was more to the story and that more was dude waterboarding his wife.