Tell me, do you bleed? You will!

TRANSAMERA

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm stoked as fcuk for this. I hate ASSFleck and I know nobody can come close to the allmighty Nolan, but this leaked trailer had me jumping!

Trailer

Invalid Video Link

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/NlzG" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTHERFUCKINGMOTHERFUCKERS from fcuking Warner can suck my MOTHERFUCKING DICK, period.

First of all, you do NOT make a flick with Superman and Batman in the same movie, it simply cannot be done in a trustworthy way. Nolan and Bale know this and that is why they say "thanks but no thanks".

Second, you do not cast Ben Affleck (who has grown on me since The Town and Argo) but still, he really isn't Batman material, really.. Also, you have to some kind of stamina/pedigree when stepping up to the cowl/cape, Bale had American Psycho and the looks/skills to do a perfect fcuking Bruce Wayne, Affleck has not, he is out hunting Damons cock as I type this.

Third and final, I will see the movie on the premiere, the ONLY way Znyder wont fcuk this up if is Batman is retired and work as a sole advisor to Superman on how the superhero-life is and how to be against the public etc. If I see one scene where he drives his Tumbler and tries to help/aid Superman in saving the world or something I will smash Znyders head in!!!

MOTHERFUCKERS ruined my entire weekend, now I have to get even more wasted to fathom this, plus I have to wait 2 frikkin years untill I can either edit this post or say I was right :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh man oh man, this fcuking Affleck has fucked up more than the weekend, it is Monday and I still feel pissed and disappointed over this asshat ruining Batman :(

No one can save the idiot and moronic choice of casting Affleck, NO ONE!

There we go.

For the record "Out hunting Damon's cock as I type this" is still one of the funniest things I have ever read on LP.

For the record "Out hunting Damon's cock as I type this" is still one of the funniest things I have ever read on LP.

It's funny how writings reflect one's personal life. ;D

Haha!!

Well, I'm still skeptical and I stand by my older posts, Bale/Nolan will never be able to be matched.

But damn, the trailer looked damn good :icon_super: :turboalex:

Did rewind and did not finish. They need to do batman really dark character for him to pull it off, no way they could do a bruce wayne who has a bit of charm and blink in his eye because Affleck is not hetero enough.

So I think Batman vs Subaruman is not going to be much of a movie.

Soundtrack will be though.

Haha!!

Well, I'm still skeptical and I stand by my older posts, Bale/Nolan will never be able to be matched.

But damn, the trailer looked damn good :icon_super: :turboalex:

I thought it was a stupid premise at first (I am not a comic geek) but the trailer did look good!

I thought it was a stupid premise at first (I am not a comic geek) but the trailer did look good!

:iamwithstupid:

Totally agree, but that trailer is encouraging. Why all the hate for Affleck? He has paid for his sins and recently done some rather good work.

Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo and Gone Girl.

Didn't know they were making a Batman v Superman movie, I thought Affleck's new Batman was going to be its own movie. IMO the concept seems stupid. Batman is a human. Superman is inhuman and should easily be able to kill Batman. And Batman's new car looks stupid too IMO, too unrealistic. I also hope they have an explanation for those eyes.

Didn't know they were making a Batman v Superman movie, I thought Affleck's new Batman was going to be its own movie. IMO the concept seems stupid. Batman is a human. Superman is inhuman and should easily be able to kill Batman. And Batman's new car looks stupid too IMO, too unrealistic. I also hope they have an explanation for those eyes.

It is based on an extremely popular graphic novel. It will lead into the Justice League movies.

In the comics Batman has defeated, usually by outsmarting, many super-powered beings. There are no staunch rules in comic books.

Assuming you are talking about Batman's eyes, they are the result of the powersuit he is wearing.

Lastly, come on now, saying anything is unrealistic in a movie with a flying alien with super powers is just silly.

I also hope they have an explanation for those eyes.

It's Superman dressed in a batman costume.

It is based on an extremely popular graphic novel. It will lead into the Justice League movies.

In the comics Batman has defeated, usually by outsmarting, many super-powered beings. There are no staunch rules in comic books.

Assuming you are talking about Batman's eyes, they are the result of the powersuit he is wearing.

Lastly, come on now, saying anything is unrealistic in a movie with a flying alien with super powers is just silly.

There can be realism within a world of fantasy.

:iamwithstupid:

Totally agree, but that trailer is encouraging. Why all the hate for Affleck? He has paid for his sins and recently done some rather good work.

Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo and Gone Girl.

Watch Daredevil and edit this post.

That would be a catastrophic move by WB, you can't reboot Batman so soon after the masterpiece trilogy Nolan did. Smarter move to launch ASSFleck in this movie and see how he performs/the public thinks.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

:aiwebs_013:

Let's take the Star Wars universe. There are some things in that universe that you just have to turn your brain off to accept. For example, how do the spaceships travel so quickly through space? How is there interstellar communication (like Obi-Wan seeing Anakin was on Tatooine in one of the prequels)? How do the ships have gravity? How do the light sabers work technologically? How do the blasters work? (they can't be lasers because laser guns don't shoot bolts that fly around, it's basically just a high-powered flashlight). How does The Force work? All of that stuff is of course unrealistic, but part of the fantasy portion of the universe that you just accept so that the story can go along.

That said, the story within said fantasy universe can be done realistically or not. For example, the battle droids from the prequels were extremely stupid and unrealistic. The way they talked, how they moved and acted, and the fact that they even talked at all (why would they need vocal communication?). The storm troopers as well historically have been extremely fake in their movements, as they look like amateurs with guns, not elite professional soldiers.

Or take Christopher Nolan's Batman series. In Batman Begins during the police chase, Batman releases spikes into the road that cause police cars to start doing somersaults. If that was real, he could be killing and/or maiming very badly police officers who are just doing their job. Also, heaven help if say a mom driving a minivan with children happens upon those spikes and the minivan goes somersaulting. IMO, that was an incredibly stupid move to have Batman doing and it hurt the realism aspect of the film.

Or take Christopher Nolan's Batman series. In Batman Begins during the police chase, Batman releases spikes into the road that cause police cars to start doing somersaults. If that was real, he could be killing and/or maiming very badly police officers who are just doing their job. Also, heaven help if say a mom driving a minivan with children happens upon those spikes and the minivan goes somersaulting. IMO, that was an incredibly stupid move to have Batman doing and it hurt the realism aspect of the film.

First, Batman never makes mistakes, never.

Second, Batman is known to have killed in coldblood before, just go back to Tim Burton and watch.

Let's take the Star Wars universe. There are some things in that universe that you just have to turn your brain off to accept. For example, how do the spaceships travel so quickly through space? How is there interstellar communication (like Obi-Wan seeing Anakin was on Tatooine in one of the prequels)? How do the ships have gravity? How do the light sabers work technologically? How do the blasters work? (they can't be lasers because laser guns don't shoot bolts that fly around, it's basically just a high-powered flashlight). How does The Force work? All of that stuff is of course unrealistic, but part of the fantasy portion of the universe that you just accept so that the story can go along.

That said, the story within said fantasy universe can be done realistically or not. For example, the battle droids from the prequels were extremely stupid and unrealistic. The way they talked, how they moved and acted, and the fact that they even talked at all (why would they need vocal communication?). The storm troopers as well historically have been extremely fake in their movements, as they look like amateurs with guns, not elite professional soldiers.

Oh Wheels! You are explaining the EXACT opposite of what you wrote lol! :eusa_dance:

So, what's the premise of this movie?

Superman is all powerful and Batman is upset because he's no longer the top dog and attempts to find a way to knock him down a few steps?