Tell me, do you bleed? You will!

TRANSAMERA

Oh Wheels! You are explaining the EXACT opposite of what you wrote lol! :eusa_dance:

I am explaining ways in which saying that certain fantasy movies are unrealistic is not an oxymoron because it is fantasy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's the premise of this movie?

Superman is all powerful and Batman is upset because he's no longer the top dog and attempts to find a way to knock him down a few steps?

Batman is pissed that superman is banging wonder woman..

from what i have read they wont say why or how they end up fighting.. but at the end they become friends.

from what i have read they wont say why or how they end up fighting.. but at the end they become friends.

The "why" is somewhat explained in the trailer (people not comfortable with an alien fighting for them), the "how" is more interesting.

Maybe mr. Wayne makes a batsuit out of kryptonite? :eusa_think:

The "why" is somewhat explained in the trailer (people not comfortable with an alien fighting for them), the "how" is more interesting.

Maybe mr. Wayne makes a batsuit out of kryptonite? :eusa_think:

Only chance to "hurt" superman is a suit or weapons made with traces of Kryptonite... Then superman becomes nothing more than a man..

Perhaps Superman doesn't understand why people are frightened of him. So Batman decides to make him a little powerless in order to humanize him and introduce some form of checks and balances. As in, hey buddy, you might be god-like but here's what I can do to you non the less.

I have no idea how I feel about this. I love Batman and always disliked Superman(never seen any of the movies) But I am excited to see more trailer

I have no idea how I feel about this. I love Batman and always disliked Superman(never seen any of the movies) But I am excited to see more trailer

you need to watch the last one.. it awesome!

Batman is seen in Supermans cave in a short scene in the trailer, he is probably doing research for something to use against S-man (kryptonite) and the suit is added to that as well I guess.

My take on it is that Batman is either retired in the movie but the rage of seeing what S-man does makes him go after him. Or that S-man takes a flyingstroll from Metropolis and fucks something up in Gotham (which is Batman territory)

If Nolan did this movie and Bale was Batman, I would kick Megan out of bed to see it and that says a lot :drunk: But sure, I still am stoked as fcuk and anything with Batman makes my blood pump so I will most definately see this on the premiere and I honestly can't wait!

i'm not a fan of Affleck. probably because he always looks completely stoned in all his roles. i don't need to see a stoned Bruce Wayne/Batman. however, i do think Henry Cavill makes a great Superman.

• 2 months later...

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS HARD AT $@^%.

I can't WAIT to see this movie. I also was a bit creeped out by the Wayne Industries tower falling and Kent running down the street towards it as the dust cloud billows. It felt like a September day for 14 years ago watching that... :cry:

:iamwithstupid: Totally agree, but that trailer is encouraging. Why all the hate for Affleck? He has paid for his sins and recently done some rather good work. Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo and Gone Girl.

J.Lo

• 3 weeks later...

Trailer gives away to much and it seems they are trying to pack to much shit in one movie.

But the scene where Superman rips off the doors and Batman stands up = EPIC.

• 7 months later...
Affleck did good, and Eisenberg was less annoying than I feared. Two thumbs and one dick up (for Gal).

The Nolan series literally changed my life. Still hard to swallow that it is done. I remember being actually depressed after TDKR. I must have seen it 10 times in theaters before I could watch any other anything.

I have scoffed at this BVS movie ever since they hinted at it. I swore it would be an abortion when I saw the first pic of Affleck in the suit.. looking all ... dim... as well as because the very premise of Batman (human) actually fighting Superman= has always been laughable (to me).

BUT= I must say- the first trailer where you can actually see him... being Batman ... didn't.. disgust me. Maybe it will work. MAAYYBEEE everything will be okaaay.

Still holding my breath for a Nolan Bruce Wayne movie.... or even a morph into a continuation with the kid from 3rd rock..

The Nolan series literally changed my life. Still hard to swallow that it is done. I remember being actually depressed after TDKR. I must have seen it 10 times in theaters before I could watch any other anything.

Still holding my breath for a Nolan Bruce Wayne movie.... or even a morph into a continuation with the kid from 3rd rock..

time for some therapy.....

I agree with nothing comparing to Nolan's movies and Bale as Bruce Wayne, I was especially disappointed when I saw that Affleck was going to be Bruce is this movie. I am still going to give it a chance though, maybe it wont be as terrible as it looked at first. I must say though that with the loyalty to the Lambo/Bentley marque in the Nolan movies I am interested to see what cars Bruce has in this movie. Although I suppose it might be easily overlooked or not included since this movie isnt just about Batman.

Saw the movie Saturday and was reasonably entertained. IMO there were some serious plot holes and lazy writing. At first the movie seems jumpy but then comes together only to be derailed in one massive gong show of a "WTF were the writers thinking".

Action scenes were really good. Needed better writers.

Saw it today.....Actually thought it was good and Affleck was great as Batman...He definitely kicked arse and looked capable of putting some fear into people....Weirdly though a bit like Man of Steel....Not a movie I feel warrants multiple viewings....Think there is an "R" rated version coming to Blu Ray...