So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

When I saw the carbon floormat, it had a slight hint of blue in it. Thought about going with carbon for that very reason to match the the rest of the blue interior, but stuck with aluminum for some added contrast. Carbon did look great though.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is how it came. I think there may be a layer of protective plastic on top but the top sheet is screwed om an I hasn't checked if it can be removed.

My carbon floor has a blue tint. Sone better picture of the car in the sun.

That looks incredible, is the logo painted or sticker?

SV logo is sticker. I wanted it painted but the factory said with the Rosso bia paint they could not paint logo because of the paint process. I actually requested they paint the logo in the glitter. I saw a black car with a red painted logo and it looked great.

SV logo is sticker. I wanted it painted but the factory said with the Rosso bia paint they could not paint logo because of the paint process. I actually requested they paint the logo in the glitter. I saw a black car with a red painted logo and it looked great.

I was thinking to go for sticker myself, it gives me the option of having it cut in a different color if I want to.

I will continue to correct you when you offer incorrect info from your salesman. You have any issues with that, you have my number, we can chat offline. We appreciate as correct information as possible on this forum.

SMH - info was not from my salesman but the owner along with the professional salesman who helped me spec the SV with 100% accuracy.

I asked to give it a rest.

Your text that I responded to was an accident won't happen again.

Good Luck with your car spec life and so on.

I was thinking to go for sticker myself, it gives me the option of having it cut in a different color if I want to.

I wish I would have passed on the sticker all together. I always have my high-end cars covered completely in protective film. When I had the SV done it turned the matte black into gloss black. So if I had it to do again I would have saved myself $2800 and had a matte sticker made and installed it on top of the film.

I wish I would have passed on the sticker all together. I always have my high-end cars covered completely in protective film. When I had the SV done it turned the matte black into gloss black. So if I had it to do again I would have saved myself $2800 and had a matte sticker made and installed it on top of the film.

you got me thinking.

Not sure the painted sticker is not just a actual sticker that has been clear coated over the top, someone was saying, but not sure it could be true, anyone confirm?

I went big sticker and hate myself already for not just getting someone to make me one, ridiculous and totally unjustifiable cost even in the big mark up world of supercars

Not sure the painted sticker is not just a actual sticker that has been clear coated over the top, someone was saying, but not sure it could be true, anyone confirm?

I went big sticker and hate myself already for not just getting someone to make me one, ridiculous and totally unjustifiable cost even in the big mark up world of supercars

On IAA Frankfurt i had a conversation with a guy from Lamborghini. He told me you can order without SV stickers, with SV stickers (decal) or SV logo painted and later with clear coat. But with SV logo painted you have always a problem if you want to repaint your fenders because of scratches or any other damage.

I would go with SV stickers in black for light colours and for dark colours silver stickers.

But a dark grey SV and orange or yellow stickers would look also nice B)

Regards,

Leo

Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but thank you for this invaluable information. I ask my dealer & he mentioned that you could matte the clear bra to not affect the matte finish of the SV sticker. But I think I will heed your advice and leave off the sticker until after clear-bra of the entire car. This way I can also play around with the sticker color if I so choose. Thank you again! :icon_thumleft:

Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but thank you for this invaluable information. I ask my dealer & he mentioned that you could matte the clear bra to not affect the matte finish of the SV sticker. But I think I will heed your advice and leave off the sticker until after clear-bra of the entire car. This way I can also play around with the sticker color if I so choose. Thank you again! :icon_thumleft:

You're very welcome. Yeah just leave sticker off, I think you would find that there is no feasible way to do it the way your dealer is suggesting. That $$ you save would be enough to install a very nice radar detector/scrambler :icon_thumleft:

Agree it's fortunate for us.

Be tough to figure out where to start and stop over the SV alone wouldn't work - deal breaker IMO.

One thing I am considering is Ceramic Pro 9H with minimal install of clear bra.

On a matte paint the CPro9H evens out the matte and adds almost zero gloss so instead of clear bra you can cover the SV with CPro9H if you opt for a painted logo.

The whole thing drove me nuts so I scrapped it and will deal with it later. But I am going to use CerPro9H on everthing brakes wheels interior carbon sills etc - the stuff is unreal and wherever it's applied water dries immediately so you never have to dry your car just wash and use detailer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...