So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept my black spec for a few months until ... I changed it to Verde Ithaca a day before locking my order :)

post-201719-1449609565_thumb.jpg

post-201719-1449609357_thumb.jpg

post-201719-1449609302_thumb.jpg

post-201719-1449609438_thumb.jpg

:icon_thumleft: The Dione's look 100x better than the Dionythus wheel IMHO :eusa_dance:

he does but it's coming without seats cause he can't decide.

Sports seats are a must, I am worried about the transmission not the seats :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_clap: :eusa_dance:

Unfortunately a very long wait, I was told very late next year, it would've made for a nice birthday present, I am trying to bring it forward but I don't think they are listening :(

Despite lots of playing around different greens and then seeing a stunning Blu Glauco SVR at the factory I think I've decided to go yellow

They had a few unusual colors down at the factory last week Matte White and Matte Silver SVs, a red one that looked like Ferrari RC and one that looked very much like a Porsche Blue - guess its easy to get the PPG paints these days if you know the codes

post-4545-1449880720_thumb.png

post-4545-1449880779_thumb.png

post-4545-1449880796_thumb.png

This was the Blu Glauco spec I was thinking off

Problem is that if I lived in Miami or Sydney it would look great, but on a wet cloudy day in London just not sure it works

post-4545-1449881177_thumb.png

post-4545-1449881189_thumb.png

post-4545-1449881201_thumb.png

Great spect Dtrax, when are the quoting delivery? Also what did you think of matte white? What interior combo?

Car should be here at the end of Q1 but as I've learnt over the past few years these cars firms keep moving the build slots around depending on the relative fx rates. So if £ is strong vs $ and Euro car will be here in 3 months otherwise will probably be June

The Matte white looked really good, interior was just the standard white SV - here are some pictures but they are rubbish as they are just off the iPhone and it was quite dark

post-4545-1449905207_thumb.jpg

post-4545-1449905225_thumb.jpg

Car should be here at the end of Q1 but as I've learnt over the past few years these cars firms keep moving the build slots around depending on the relative fx rates. So if £ is strong vs $ and Euro car will be here in 3 months otherwise will probably be June

Being told Q1.

Specific color or pictures of the Porsche Blue - assuming it's a 918 owner.

Were you shown anything special options outside the norm.

Congrats Yellow looks great on the SV and it ages well.

Thanks

Thanks

Not really - one thing they did say was that you can have any stitching you like on the seats and the car - you know if you want your name or logo - which would make the car unique

Sounded pretty much like they will do anything you want - but I don't know what the cost is

One option which I hadn't heard about before was that rather than have the big SV logo painted they can simply leave it as exposed CF

Thanks

Not really - one thing they did say was that you can have any stitching you like on the seats and the car - you know if you want your name or logo - which would make the car unique

Sounded pretty much like they will do anything you want - but I don't know what the cost is

One option which I hadn't heard about before was that rather than have the big SV logo painted they can simply leave it as exposed CF

Thanks - if I had white or a lighter color that would be a nice touch any idea on price.

That option could look great, if you don't like it you can always sticker over, does anyone know? is the fender carbon weave or chipboard carbon?

Weave, but it may not look as uniformed as the exposed CF.

Congrats dtrax. I always believed yellow is the colour to have especially for the SV because you will have a matching dash display as a bonus.

Weave, but it may not look as uniformed as the exposed CF.

Congrats dtrax. I always believed yellow is the colour to have especially for the SV because you will have a matching dash display as a bonus.

Thank you VCR, I can imagine them not being as careful with working it since it always gets painted, I might request it but white definitely needs red :icon_mrgreen: