Any insight into this '08 LP640 at Palm Beach

jamesb

Hello all, I'm looking to buy my first Lamborghini and after several weeks have narrowed it down to a 2008 at Palm Beach:

http://www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com/used/L...61894d9a0f8.htm

Any insight would be much appreciated; pricing, experience with this dealership, things to look out for. My logic is I only want a coupe and this seems to be a decent price for the mileage. Thanks in advance for your knowledge on the subject.

I went to Palm Beach a few years back to (not too seriously) look at a Panamera Turbo and a Tesla. David was who worked with us and he was super helpful and stayed a hour after closing to help us out. Price seems a little high in my opinion, but not crazy.

Hello all, I'm looking to buy my first Lamborghini and after several weeks have narrowed it down to a 2008 at Palm Beach:

http://www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com/used/L...61894d9a0f8.htm

Any insight would be much appreciated; pricing, experience with this dealership, things to look out for. My logic is I only want a coupe and this seems to be a decent price for the mileage. Thanks in advance for your knowledge on the subject.

I live very close by Palm Beach Lamborghini, bought my Nissan GTR here and also sold my Murci here. I can look at the car for you as far as cosmetically concern, but did you notice the RES button was missing from the dash?

Don't know the dealer, but the car seems to be priced fair.

They should have installed a new button near the instrument cluster.

You want to get an a PPI done, make sure the E gear snap shot reading is current.

These are the things you want to look into..

-Clutch life

-Front shocks (they tend to leak)

-Door shocks (mainly driver side)

-Sunglass holder over head

-Sticky buttons

-Door locks (mainly drivers side)

-Window operation, should not make any noise, up or down.

-If they do a PPI (have them check all coils for signs of water marks, from car washes)

-Bonnet cables (the cable end set screws back out sometime and wont allow you to open engine cover, pain in the ass)

-Head lamps (they tend to fog up sometimes)

-Ac system

Good luck!!

Does it have CCBs? I cant tell. It would be fair price if it did if not I would not pay $195K for an LP640 that doesnt have the Q-citura seats and CCBs.

Thank you all kindly for the input. It does have CCB and all the little issues such as the RES button replacement are suppose to get sorted. I also was looking at one in ATL but I like the lower mileage on this one, thanks for making sure I saw that one as well.

I'll take you up on the offer to go by Palm Beach to check it out in person, I sent you an email.

I'll let you all know how it plays out or if I'm still in the market.

Thank you guys for all the kind words directed at our store, and my GM David. We endeavor to do our utmost when it comes to satisfying our customers. We are a single point Lamborghini store and therefore have very high standards, and proud to keep our reputation high!.

Have nothing but good things to say about LPB. Bought my 2009 LP640 from them and the car has been fantastic...no issues at all.

• 2 weeks later...
So, JamesB which would did you get? And we need pictures too! :icon_thumleft:

I'm expecting delivery next week of the LP640 from Palm Beach that I started this original thread on. Once I take possession, I'll post pictures!

Hello all, I'm looking to buy my first Lamborghini and after several weeks have narrowed it down to a 2008 at Palm Beach: http://www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com/used/L...61894d9a0f8.htm Any insight would be much appreciated; pricing, experience with this dealership, things to look out for. My logic is I only want a coupe and this seems to be a decent price for the mileage. Thanks in advance for your knowledge on the subject.

Can't help with the condition but I will say that car is damn sexy!! It "jumped out" at me as soon as I opened the page!! Car speaks to me.....maybe it speaks to you too.....if you get a clean ppi BUY IT!!!

Can't help with the condition but I will say that car is damn sexy!! It "jumped out" at me as soon as I opened the page!! Car speaks to me.....maybe it speaks to you too.....if you get a clean ppi BUY IT!!!

Look One post above yours.

Congrats on the addition to your garage! Car looks great and the shiny wheels remind me of the SV wheels on the Diablo. I do think she would look really nice with dark wheels though too. Decisions decisions!

Hope you stick around and post more about the car and your impressions of her as a new owner! Welcome to the best place on the web.