Where do you put stuff in your Murcielago?

Minte

Is there a good add on out there for some interior storage? Nothing huge..just a place for wallet, cash, guns etc...

Under the passenger seat there is a pouch or behind it. There is supposedly a wallet compartment on the top, next to the rear view mirror but its pretty useless.

Under the passenger seat there is a pouch or behind it. There is supposedly a wallet compartment on the top, next to the rear view mirror but its pretty useless.

I'll hunt down that pouch, thanks

I'll hunt down that pouch, thanks
E

It should be filled with your owners books, I have a very small compartment behind the passenger seat on top of the CD player

No glove box. Don't know why they skipped on that. The console between the seats is also nearly worthless. My cellphone does fit, barely. But the cellphone and a wallet is too much for it. I'd guess that console storage area might be an inch deep.

I use to just throw my shit on the passenger floor or have my wife hold it :lol:

Are you a spider monkey?

There's a cubby behind the driver's seat.

Can usually set things under the parking brake for long drives.

I just throw my shit in the passenger seat.

Yep.

it's silly that there is no pocket in the door panel.

You would have to be cautious when removing as items may have shifted during entry/exit.

You would have to be cautious when removing as items may have shifted during entry/exit.

Former airline steward? LOL, jk

Not sure what exactly what you mean interior storage, but remove the storage unit in the front bonnet you can fit a ton of luggage/stuff in it.

That's true. but it's a bit inconvenient when my phone rings or I want a sip of water. :rolleyes:

Haha, roadster has even less. Wallet in centre console, cell in my crotch, garage door opener in the ill net behind passenger... That's it for passenger compartment

I have a custom made cup holder made for my Murci (dont get to excited by the title but it works). Cost was under $10, do a search on previous posts and it will come up. Leave you waller in your back pocket and if you really want a gun holder any low positon holster for any operation would be suitable!

Is there a good add on out there for some interior storage? Nothing huge..just a place for wallet, cash, guns etc...

i just throw my gun under the floor mat with everything else.

yes there is a great add on, i used it all the time. A support van with someone else driving it and handling all my shit for me.

while driving a good co-pilot always is fun.