2012 Aventador vs 2014 ?

Zoops

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive spoken to a few people who have seen a few 2012's in the 280K range, and none with 30k miles. Under 10K miles...

How is this? The cheapest cars listed with under 10k miles are still $340k's? I'm asking honestly as I would be a buyer sooon if there's any truth to that! Feel free to PM me. I did have an opportunity to buy a private owner '12 for $315k a little while ago but wasn't quite ready and wasn't the right color...

How is this? The cheapest cars listed with under 10k miles are still $340k's? I'm asking honestly as I would be a buyer sooon if there's any truth to that! Feel free to PM me. I did have an opportunity to buy a private owner '12 for $315k a little while ago but wasn't quite ready and wasn't the right color...

Asking and getting.. 2 different stories.. cars are 4 yrs old now almost.. and no warranty.

2014 roadster for sale. :) extended and t5ranferable factory warranty (purchased as a 2014 option at time of sale) has 4 years and/or 23k miles LEFT on it bumper to bumper. (car has almost 30k on it) contact [email protected] for serious inquiries. Every option new tires and fully serviced in auth dealers with paper trail.. car is perfect (paint never saw light of day ... its stunning scandal all alcantera with contrast stitch) Dealers take car of us and this is the most "taken care of" dealer serviced perfect car ...driven but flawless. not a paint chip and since its photographed every time it is out.. there are NO little woopps \or mishaps that have ever EVER happened or it would be in pictures. car "over serviced" oildl changes and maintenance done on a HYPER schedule (ever 3500 miles.

i will know my price soon. gotta ask a close friend for help on that

Asking and getting.. 2 different stories.. cars are 4 yrs old now almost.. and no warranty.

I totally agree with that. If you said they're selling for $310k I could see that if they're asking $340k. But having someone take $60k off asking is pretty crazy. Not saying it's not true, just wondering where this is happening (besides liquid assets buying from a friend)...

Just paid 280k for a 2012 with 5,000 miles.

Been looking in the rear view ever since... lol

Hey guys. It's a U.S. car I bought here in Canada. Car was purchased from a friend. I will post pics soon as I already have the DMC kit on the way along with new HREs. It came with Novitec lowering springs and an iPe exhaust that shoots huge flames lol. Than it's also getting wrapped and I will make a thread when all of that is done within the next few weeks.

Just wondering, is that a story car or completely clean? Just wondering how a US car can come available so cheap and in Canada.

There are far too many for sale at present. Its realistic to expect that more will come for sale as the SV deliveries ramp up. Prices will fall. Todays wholesale is tomorrows retail.

I bet the spread from whole sale to retail in todays market is $40k.

Just wondering, is that a story car or completely clean? Just wondering how a US car can come available so cheap and in Canada.

No my friend always has 3-5 cars on him as he flips them and needed to liquidate as he needed money the next day for a car that was only available that day.

No my friend always has 3-5 cars on him as he flips them and needed to liquidate as he needed money the next day for a car that was only available that day.

:eusa_think:

I totally agree with that. If you said they're selling for $310k I could see that if they're asking $340k. But having someone take $60k off asking is pretty crazy. Not saying it's not true, just wondering where this is happening (besides liquid assets buying from a friend)...

Well the cars were 400k new; if a 2012 is 350k.. where would you place a 2013 or 2014? Or that roadsters are seen at asking low 400s?

Well the cars were 400k new; if a 2012 is 350k.. where would you place a 2013 or 2014? Or that roadsters are seen at asking low 400s?

I understand your reasoning. Most of the '13 and '14 cars msrp were min $425k with minimal options and up from there. I think that's why the '12 cars held so strong for so long... Just plying Devils advocate here, not trying to argue or anything. Really just trying to find these sub $300k cars:) I'm ready to pull the trigger.

There are far too many for sale at present. Its realistic to expect that more will come for sale as the SV deliveries ramp up. Prices will fall. Todays wholesale is tomorrows retail.

I bet the spread from whole sale to retail in todays market is $40k.

Having seen both sides of it lately, I think $40k is very close. Really it's about a 10% spread...

It means I do not feel we are getting the full story here.

Lmao are you kidding me?! You ask me a private question about the story behind the aventador I purchase and I'm kind enough to tell you the info and you sit there and tell me you don't think I'm telling the truth... What the hell is there to lie about. Allan here is telling you that a 280k car is far from a unicorn.

Between this ridiculous accusation and LPDaddy with the McLaren its clear whats going on here. Il just go about my business like many other members such as RaginBull and Vboxking. Or maybe I should continue to stick up and defend myself over this bullshit, lmao. Fvck this

Lmao are you kidding me?! You ask me a private question about the story behind the aventador I purchase and I'm kind enough to tell you the info and you sit there and tell me you don't think I'm telling the truth... What the hell is there to lie about. Allan here is telling you that a 280k car is far from a unicorn.

Between this ridiculous accusation and LPDaddy with the McLaren its clear whats going on here. Il just go about my business like many other members such as RaginBull and Vboxking. Or maybe I should continue to stick up and defend myself over this bullshit, lmao. Fvck this

Ridiculous accusation? If more than one person is scratching their chin is the accusation that ridiculous? Just so you know more than LPDADDY and myself have raised and looked at this.

Again ridiculous accusation? Lets look at the information that has been presented to us.

I agree. One of the main reasons why I never fell in love with the car when I drove it. Brutal in city driving and traffic...

Yet a few hours later.

Just paid 280k for a 2012 with 5,000 miles.

Been looking in the rear view ever since... lol

Often buy cars you don't fall in love with?

Then this response.

A response which is fact light and frankly raises more questions than factual answers.

If you think we are being overly harsh have a read through what we have been subjected to in the past and I am sure you can understand why we remain sceptical.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=139

So when we read the above and hear bravado over allotted car numbers and queue jumping with Ferrari I am sure you can understand our reticence to join the fun train.

When we this kind of thing gets raised I am more than happy to be proved wrong.

Ridiculous accusation? If more than one person is scratching their chin is the accusation that ridiculous? Just so you know more than LPDADDY and myself have raised and looked at this.

Again ridiculous accusation? Lets look at the information that has been presented to us.

Yet a few hours later.

Often buy cars you don't fall in love with?

Then this response.

A response which is fact light and frankly raises more questions than factual answers.

If you think we are being overly harsh have a read through what we have been subjected to in the past and I am sure you can understand why we remain sceptical.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=139

So when we read the above and hear bravado over allotted car numbers and queue jumping with Ferrari I am sure you can understand our reticence to join the fun train.

When we this kind of thing gets raised I am more than happy to be proved wrong.

So the fact that I bought an Aventador for a great deal because my friend needed to raise capital to purchase a 2015 for what he said was an amazing deal is unbelievable? All because I was not in love with the car due to the clunky transmission and bad visibility? How does this make me a liar though? He said he still ended up making 5k with me buying the car for 280k USD.

If you go on Ferrarichat and under the Canadian section you will see a thread named, Who is Reza M. Its a shady person in Toronto who lost this exact same Aventador because he did not make the lease payments. My buddy who is a wholesaler ended up getting the car for a great deal. Who than in turn sold it to me so he can purchase a 2015 that was only available for that one day or else someone else was going to get it. I don't see the reason for me to lie... What is your gut telling you? That I didn't buy this car? Or that I paid more than what I am saying?

Put yourself in my shoes. I am sitting here answering all the questions and being as upfront as I possibly can be and I am getting shit on.

So you are saying that more than just you and LPDaddy think I am lying about the cars I have put deposits on? Due to what reasons? What have I said that makes me look like a liar? I am so confused by everything. Its not as if you are catching me in lies and I look like I am manifesting stories up. Like I said, I am anything but a liar and I certainly do not need to lie about buying certain cars. That would be incredibly petty. I am more than willing to show pictures when I take possession of my cars as I obviously plan on doing so.

I just feel like I have done nothing to make myself look like this huge liar I am being made out to be and accused of and it is obviously really disrespectful to me. So I will keep my signature empty and won't say anything else on the matter as to not get into conflicts that are in my eyes petty.

Have a good day buddy.

I don't see the reason for me to lie... What is your gut telling you?

Well...

So the fact that I bought an Aventador for a great deal because my friend needed to raise capital to purchase a 2015 for what he said was an amazing deal is unbelievable? All because I was not in love with the car due to the clunky transmission and bad visibility? How does this make me a liar though? He said he still ended up making 5k with me buying the car for 280k USD.

If you go on Ferrarichat and under the Canadian section you will see a thread named, Who is Reza M. Its a shady person in Toronto who lost this exact same Aventador because he did not make the lease payments. My buddy who is a wholesaler ended up getting the car for a great deal. Who than in turn sold it to me so he can purchase a 2015 that was only available for that one day or else someone else was going to get it.

I am sitting here answering all the questions and being as upfront as I possibly can be and I am getting shit on.

Have a good day buddy.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.

A US car ending up in Canada at a very low rate and deducing from what you said it was repossessed.

Not completely clean is it?

My buddy who is a wholesaler

Well...

A US car ending up in Canada at a very low rate and deducing from what you said it was repossessed.

Thats not a clean car still? Repossession is most cases doesn't taint the car whatsoever, they are just taken back by the bank and sold at auction where they blend back in with the others.

Well...

I was under the impression that I am able to disclose as much or as little personal or private information as I want on a public forum. I do not want any association with the previous owner and neither did my friend.

I acquired an Aventador for 280k that has a clean title! This is not sufficient enough for you...

You had to scrutinize and accuse me to such lengths that I had to disclose all this information in order for you to be satisfied... This is ridiculous.

How far are you going to take this? It rained here last night, so in that regard the car is even less of a clean car right Capt? I am trying really hard and you just keep pushing buttons.

I don't owe you full disclosure on my life and what car I purchased for how much and under what condition. If you chose to not believe me because someone else came on this forum and lied than that is your prerogative. This is past ridiculous now. I can see there is no end to this if I keep trying with you.

I was under the impression that I am able to disclose as much or as little personal or private information as I want on a public forum. I do not want any association with the previous owner and neither did my friend.

I acquired an Aventador for 280k that has a clean title! This is not sufficient enough for you...

You had to scrutinize and accuse me to such lengths that I had to disclose all this information in order for you to be satisfied... This is ridiculous.

How far are you going to take this? It rained here last night, so in that regard the car is even less of a clean car right Capt? I am trying really hard and you just keep pushing buttons.

I don't owe you full disclosure on my life and what car I purchased for how much and under what condition. If you chose to not believe me because someone else came on this forum and lied than that is your prerogative. This is past ridiculous now. I can see there is no end to this if I keep trying with you.

Are you playing victim here?

Taking what you have said in this thread alone look at the responses on the first page. It shows that something was different about your deal and there is something unique about it. Something seemed off and so questions get asked.

The answers given change the situation completely and have changed the landscape from what was originally stated.

Just because something is brown and runny does not make it nutella so just because someone is waving large ladle loads of it it does not mean we have to gulp it down.

So you are saying that more than just you and LPDaddy think I am lying about the cars I have put deposits on? Due to what reasons? What have I said that makes me look like a liar? I am so confused by everything. Its not as if you are catching me in lies and I look like I am manifesting stories up. Like I said, I am anything but a liar and I certainly do not need to lie about buying certain cars. That would be incredibly petty. I am more than willing to show pictures when I take possession of my cars as I obviously plan on doing so.

I have no idea why people feel the need to lie about owning or buying car. I guess they want to feel important, be part of the crowd, whatever it is, i will never understand . We have had our share of frauds on LP, WITH EACH AND EVERY CASE, the stories didn't jive, and your stories, sad to say, ring a bell, we have been exposed to variations that are very similar.

So, do i think you are lying. I don't know . If you read the Mclaren thread closely, and i am sure you have, i did not call you a liar, i only said that i am skeptical and that is based on my experience and exposure to the exotic car market. I can confidently say i am a real buyer and i am friends with some very wealthy car collectors who have garages we can all only dream of. Most of the guys are very low key and don't want any exposure at all and 2 of them you read about in just about every car magazine or internet forum.

My point is, what all these people have in common is a pattern of conduct and purchase . It is very hard for me to explain but you don't fit, and you don't need to take my word for it and you can say i am full of shit.

I can very easily check out your story, all it will take is a couple of phone calls from my part, Toronto is not a big place and i know just about everyone in the car business. If i am wrong, then i will stand corrected and i will apologize to you.

What if i am right ?

I have no idea why people feel the need to lie about owning or buying car. I guess they want to feel important, be part of the crowd, whatever it is, i will never understand . We have had our share of frauds on LP, WITH EACH AND EVERY CASE, the stories didn't jive, and your stories, sad to say, ring a bell, we have been exposed to variations that are very similar.

So, do i think you are lying. I don't know . If you read the Mclaren thread closely, and i am sure you have, i did not call you a liar, i only said that i am skeptical and that is based on my experience and exposure to the exotic car market. I can confidently say i am a real buyer and i am friends with some very wealthy car collectors who have garages we can all only dream of. Most of the guys are very low key and don't want any exposure at all and 2 of them you read about in just about every car magazine or internet forum.

My point is, what all these people have in common is a pattern of conduct and purchase . It is very hard for me to explain but you don't fit, and you don't need to take my word for it and you can say i am full of shit.

I can very easily check out your story, all it will take is a couple of phone calls from my part, Toronto is not a big place and i know just about everyone in the car business. If i am wrong, then i will stand corrected and i will apologize to you.

What if i am right ?

I feel like I have to reply to this one last post as I find it pretty ridiculous lol... But this is getting childish and I feel like you guys are pushing my buttons intentionally.

You know Toronto well huh? So your threatening to make phone calls to find out if I really did buy the Aventador? Hahaha come on man, how do you not hear yourself... Go for it, just save your apology though.

You do realize I am not a random joe that joined last week right? I know two dozen members on here... You do know my Stage X kit with all the options alone cost much more than this stupid Aventador right? I posted up pics of my 2011 Phantom Coupe that is modified, along with my modified Bentley Supersports and very modified 09 GT2 and all the other cars I have posted in the past. So I have all these cars and your telling me you find it hard to believe I just acquired a 2012 Aventador? How is this not absolutely ridiculous...

Lastly to your point about how I do not fit this patten of conduct and purchases that these two buddies of yours have... I am not going to name drop or have a who knows who game with you but I know many car guys in America, Canada and Europe. And from my experience, every single one of them are completely different from the next!

From how much money they make, how they make it, how much money they spend. How they buy their cars whether its for a collection or to flip or if they have 7 to 8 cars or 70 to 80... Saying most people who buy exotic cars or super cars have pattern and I don't fit this pattern is really stupid. I am far from the wealthiest car guy, that is for sure. I have some descent cars and I am planning on attaining some nice ones next summer, that is it! What the hell is the big deal here?

In the end I have nothing to prove. I come in here hoping to socialize with other car guys and to talk about cars, thats it. Not sure whats up your ass with having the need to say all this rubbish but I promise you, in the end you will look stupid. I don't want to keep bickering back and forth here as this is stupid but I cannot help but to defend myself against these ridiculous accusations. This whole conversation has left a bad taste in my mouth with everything. When the DMC kit arrives and the HREs and the new wrap is on, I will come back to post some pics for my friends that have asked me about it. And about these incoming cars for next summer, well I have never been more excited to post pics of cars upon their arrival before.....

I feel like I have to reply to this one last post as I find it pretty ridiculous lol... But this is getting childish and I feel like you guys are pushing my buttons intentionally.

You know Toronto well huh? So your threatening to make phone calls to find out if I really did buy the Aventador? Hahaha come on man, how do you not hear yourself... Go for it, just save your apology though.

You do realize I am not a random joe that joined last week right? I know two dozen members on here... You do know my Stage X kit with all the options alone cost much more than this stupid Aventador right? I posted up pics of my 2011 Phantom Coupe that is modified, along with my modified Bentley Supersports and very modified 09 GT2 and all the other cars I have posted in the past. So I have all these cars and your telling me you find it hard to believe I just acquired a 2012 Aventador? How is this not absolutely ridiculous...

Lastly to your point about how I do not fit this patten of conduct and purchases that these two buddies of yours have... I am not going to name drop or have a who knows who game with you but I know many car guys in America, Canada and Europe. And from my experience, every single one of them are completely different from the next!

From how much money they make, how they make it, how much money they spend. How they buy their cars whether its for a collection or to flip or if they have 7 to 8 cars or 70 to 80... Saying most people who buy exotic cars or super cars have pattern and I don't fit this pattern is really stupid. I am far from the wealthiest car guy, that is for sure. I have some descent cars and I am planning on attaining some nice ones next summer, that is it! What the hell is the big deal here?

In the end I have nothing to prove. I come in here hoping to socialize with other car guys and to talk about cars, thats it. Not sure whats up your ass with having the need to say all this rubbish but I promise you, in the end you will look stupid. I don't want to keep bickering back and forth here as this is stupid but I cannot help but to defend myself against these ridiculous accusations. This whole conversation has left a bad taste in my mouth with everything. When the DMC kit arrives and the HREs and the new wrap is on, I will come back to post some pics for my friends that have asked me about it. And about these incoming cars for next summer, well I have never been more excited to post pics of cars upon their arrival before.....

Accusations, threats ? LOL . You claim to have on order just about every rare car coming up for sale the next year and you wonder why we might be skeptical ? My guess based on your reply is that you are full of shit.