Deadmau5’s Nyanborghini Purracan

Chin.Up

Can Ferrari seriously take legal action against an owner for modifying his car?

I'm no lawyer (and I've had a couple drinks) but isn't that a crazy precedent? What's to stop car companies from suing people for modifying their cars now?

Can Ferrari seriously take legal action against an owner for modifying his car?

I'm no lawyer (and I've had a couple drinks) but isn't that a crazy precedent? What's to stop car companies from suing people for modifying their cars now?

Yeah if I remember correctly Ferrari wanted to take legal action for changing their brand's name on his old 458. He called it the Purrarri

Ferrari did him a favor, at least he has a proper car now.

Yes! You are 100% correct! I hate when Ferrari pulls crap like that. He has bought your product and isn't doing anything to hurt the precious Ferrari reputation. Just an owner enjoying his car. Not my cup of tea, but nothing wrong with it. Glad to see Lambo being much better about it.

Ferrari sends a meritless demand letter to the guy who sent Disney a cease and desist order and is currently in a trademark battle, with Disney, over mouse ears. He DGAF about the letter.

I think the Puracan is hilarious.

Ferrari sends a meritless demand letter to the guy who sent Disney a cease and desist order and is currently in a trademark battle, with Disney, over mouse ears. He DGAF about the letter.

I think the Puracan is hilarious.

I'm sure he DGAF,

but it shows how stuffy and asinine Ferrari can be. The way they and some of the owners conduct themselves ruins what are often exceptional motor vehicles. Makes me not want to own one.

Yeah if I remember correctly Ferrari wanted to take legal action for changing their brand's name on his old 458. He called it the Purrarri

Yeah they were upset about the badging changes.

10.09.14.Blog_.Badges.png

You can see he changed the badge on the Lambo as well to the same cat.

lamborghini_huracan_deadmou5_nyanborghini_purracan_05.jpg

Even went as far as the calipers on the Purracan... :lol2:

11372225_969568799752796_1379096116_n.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Lamborghini brass had their panties in a bunch about this as well.

They say they want to be more like Ferrari, it'll be interesting to see how they handle this. I think they should embrace it. The car looks great and reinforced the DGAF attitude the brand SHOULD have.

Glad Deadmau5 switched sides.

body {

background-image:url("http://media3.giphy.com/media/CpA8xFyiRfQ2s/giphy.gif");

}

Purrfectly fitting for this thread. Funny to see the Nyancat background has returned! :lol2:

I was going to ask if anyone remembered the last time this happened. I think the Nyancat background was on a single page of a thread somewhere, possibly a Gold thread.

3 days ago everyone was whining about hoW the site was changing and the mods sucked.

One nyancat background later everyone is pacified again.

The mods get us more than we think. ;)