Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

CF Veneno style centrelock wheels now available from Vitesse Audessus.

thanks for the info. standard SV wheels are such a let-down.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was expecting you to drive it there :icon_mrgreen:

No Wrap = No Drive.

And I think Mark probably wouldn't want to sit on 110kph for 2 days which would be bad for the run in procedure.

thanks for the info. standard SV wheels are such a let-down.

I am with you Scud.

But these other wheels look great! Andrei might be a chance to get them???

Is that Purple one of the new anodized colors they have now?

New Ad Personam color - Viola Mel

sunday outing with the SV's

post-2228-1465134793_thumb.jpg

YES :eusa_dance:

A shot from HRE yesterday...:D

post-8919-1465160909_thumb.jpg

What exhaust set up do u have? So Sick

Just capristo muffler, stock cats, apparently it blows a lot of flames most of the time, never realised until my buddy mentioned it as I've never seen it!

Are you happy with the way the Capristo sounds?

Would like it louder, but no way to do it but taking cats out and I'm not doing that.

Sound is fine, like stock but louder, had an lnb one on my last aventador, that makes a higher pitch and probably a nicer noise (same loudness) but wanted the valved option from someone reputable so I could have it quiet as well.

It's louder but not by loads, my lp560 with capristo muffler was noticeably louder for example.

If you are In between then I wouldn't bother as its not night and day but it is louder, it was worth it for me.

I'm a big capristo fan though, I think their quality is good and I've never had an issue with one, would be between them and novitec for me (novitec are made by Fuchs).

Would like it louder, but no way to do it but taking cats out and I'm not doing that.

Sound is fine, like stock but louder, had an lnb one on my last aventador, that makes a higher pitch and probably a nicer noise (same loudness) but wanted the valved option from someone reputable so I could have it quiet as well.

It's louder but not by loads, my lp560 with capristo muffler was noticeably louder for example.

If you are In between then I wouldn't bother as its not night and day but it is louder, it was worth it for me.

I'm a big capristo fan though, I think their quality is good and I've never had an issue with one, would be between them and novitec for me (novitec are made by Fuchs).

Why not take the cats out? The local shop I use just did a Larini setup with no cats and it sounds like a fcuking F1 car (before they got all gay). There's no engine lights, and the car picked up stupid power. We're doing cat bypass pipes on my 488 tomorrow too.

Thank you topjay, I was of the same opinion after I replaced the factory setup with a Capristo on my 570, only slightly louder than stock which was disappointing, Capristo build quality is top notch, do you have any experience with the factory sport/race exhaust?

Could someone please photoshop the colour of the SV to yellow and the red bits on the tyres and wheels (including the centrecaps and the brake calipers) also to a matching yellow?

Thanks in advance!

post-10638-1465277939_thumb.jpg

Could someone please photoshop the colour of the SV to yellow and the red bits on the tyres and wheels (including the centrecaps and the brake calipers) also to a matching yellow?

Thanks in advance!

Contact the wheel supplier they will do it for you.

They are doing a render for me also.

Mhh great looking car, enjoy it in the best of health mate! The top shot is my favorite.

Looks like green is popular on the SV Roadster here, I've heard of at least another one coming.

Thank you topjay, I was of the same opinion after I replaced the factory setup with a Capristo on my 570, only slightly louder than stock which was disappointing, Capristo build quality is top notch, do you have any experience with the factory sport/race exhaust?

Never heard one, what killed it for me was no quiet mode for longer journeys, traffic, late night, etc with the factory one.

And re asking about taking cats out, I heard from a couple of members on here they don't drive that well at lower rpm with this done, but I wouldn't be doing it anyway as they seem happy with any warranty issues with just a muffler but cats and messing with the fueling and fiddling the sensors so you don't get cel I think could end in an issue if it ever needed any engine warranty work. Would do it when out of warranty if I kept the car that long, which is unlikely though, or if I was rich enough to just say f**k it and not care about potentially picking up a bill on the off chance there ever was a problem!

Nice roadster!