Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a NH car getting shipped down to me this week in NJ for a tune and exhaust. Factory Matte black.. black alcantara racing seats w/ red accents. I will add pictures when it arrives, this one was a screenshot from a video the owner had sent me.

sqtmaa.jpg

It needs the SV wheels.

This is a rare time when I violently disagree. The Diones look far more aggressive :eusa_dance:

This is a rare time when I violently disagree. The Diones look far more aggressive :eusa_dance:

Very interesting you said that because for me they do quite the opposite, it makes it look soft, less aggressive.

Very interesting you said that because for me they do quite the opposite, it makes it look soft, less aggressive.

I've never been a fan the look of radial spoke designs...they remind me too much of bicycle spokes. To me the the diones look more aggressive because they are a 5-point star patter with aggressive angles and 10 spokes that almost resemble claws. Also they show off more of the brake caliper and rotors, where as the dionythus wheels hide most of the shape.

When all is said and done the SV looks killer with either wheel setup. But for me the Dione's "complete" the pure agressive look. I'm also biased because not only are the Dione's my favorite Lamborghini wheel design ever, but they are also one of my (if not the) favorite wheel designs on any car ever.

post-8919-1461018554_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1461018567_thumb.jpg

I've never been a fan the look of radial spoke designs...they remind me too much of bicycle spokes. To me the the diones look more aggressive because they are a 5-point star patter with aggressive angles and 10 spokes that almost resemble claws. Also they show off more of the brake caliper and rotors, where as the dionythus wheels hide most of the shape.

When all is said and done the SV looks killer with either wheel setup. But for me the Dione's "complete" the pure agressive look. I'm also biased because not only are the Dione's my favorite Lamborghini wheel design ever, but they are also one of my (if not the) favorite wheel designs on any car ever.

It is very cool when someone has a preference that is not the "newest" or the "most expensive" option....

good for you.

it speaks load when a person puts the wheel they like on an SV ... with lugs ... instead of the "new SV type wheel"

love your reasoning too.. see your point.

I'm 100% with you on that. The clean simple design of Diones make the car look even better for me and you described it perfectly.

Both are nice of course!

It is very cool when someone has a preference that is not the "newest" or the "most expensive" option....

good for you.

it speaks load when a person puts the wheel they like on an SV ... with lugs ... instead of the "new SV type wheel"

love your reasoning too.. see your point.

Thank you sir :icon_thumleft:

I'm 100% with you on that. The clean simple design of Diones make the car look even better for me and you described it perfectly.

Both are nice of course!

:icon_super:

Looks awesome! I'd like to see some shots when they finish the paver driveway :lol2:

:lol2:

To me, this look screams pure aggression:

post-8919-1461093571_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1461093578_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1461093771_thumb.jpg

I also went with the diones until I saw the center lock sv wheel in person. it some how fits the car and flows just right to my surprise.

To me, this look screams pure aggression:

It's amazing how two opinions can be so different on aesthetics, you see aggression I see pure softness. :icon_mrgreen:

What makes that car look very aggressive is the color, try that on a softer color and it won't look as aggressive, the other reason why Diones don't work for me is because they are too open, the design of the car is very monolithic and aggressive the Diantus offer the continuity of that design approach where the Diones interrupt the flow by being too open, that's my opinion and it comes from someone who LOVES the Diones, just not for the SV.

Are the wheels and the hub interchangeable on the SV?

They are but you have to change the hub, the Diantus are centre lock.

It's amazing how two opinions can be so different on aesthetics, you see aggression I see pure softness. :icon_mrgreen:

What makes that car look very aggressive is the color, try that on a softer color and it won't look as aggressive, the other reason why Diones don't work for me is because they are too open, the design of the car is very monolithic and aggressive the Diantus offer the continuity of that design approach where the Diones interrupt the flow by being too open, that's my opinion and it comes from someone who LOVES the Diones, just not for the SV.

For me the color wouldn't matter (and if you want proof check the logs on Lambo Cars' virtual configurator). I just don't see how the design is soft. This is another blue / white dress case. Whenever I pick up an SV i'll have Dione's on it, and then we'll have to get our cars together for a face off :eusa_dance:

I think if the reg A came w the sv wheels (dianthus(sp?)) it would be a different story. I like the diones better but since the sv came with the dianthus(sp?) they look better on the sv. If we saw the diones only on the sv, they would look better. Does that make any sense? Lol

At first I really liked the Dione wheels and thought I would half to have them on my SV-R. Over time I saw more pictures and grew to like the centre lock wheels more. I think the centre lock wheels suit the purpose of the SV and make it stand out as a unique model. Normally I like split 5 spoke wheels on most Cars but the SV is so special to me and deserves the special wheels that it was designed for :) that's my opinion

For me the color wouldn't matter (and if you want proof check the logs on Lambo Cars' virtual configurator). I just don't see how the design is soft. This is another blue / white dress case. Whenever I pick up an SV i'll have Dione's on it, and then we'll have to get our cars together for a face off :eusa_dance:

Haha sounds like a deal :icon_thumleft:

After owning an SV with dianthus wheels, I'd take Diones any day over them.

In person they look entirely too busy. Diones are one of the best looking factory wheel

Designs of all time.