Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

I was thinking today I don't even need to drive it, I wouldn't care, I just love looking at it, it's like a piece of modern art a beautiful sculpture. :headbang:

6B71D94F_D835_4E84_AD87_A2F11E17A456.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking today I don't even need to drive it, I wouldn't care, I just love looking at it, it's like a piece of modern art a beautiful sculpture. :headbang:

6B71D94F_D835_4E84_AD87_A2F11E17A456.jpg

Exactly! An art for sure!!

post-7524-1481970404_thumb.jpg

When I visit I'll need to stay at your place...no hotel anywhere has a view that can beat that! :icon_super:

You have a slight problem...looks like some renovations are needed. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

(Sorry, couldn't resist... From one OCD sufferer to another :D)

You have a slight problem...looks like some renovations are needed. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

(Sorry, couldn't resist... From one OCD sufferer to another :D)

The nose overhangs :(

I need a new house :crybaby2:

The nose overhangs :(

I need a new house :crybaby2:

Bingo.

Be careful what you wish for. I think everyone here will be rooting for Fort Fortis II! :eek3dance: :icon_pidu: :icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

I would not expect anything less. :eusa_dance:

(Regrets for the OT.)

Yes please bring this back on topic, don't you have some SV photos to post?

Thank you rhyno we need to see more photos of your beast :icon_thumleft:

I won't see my SV until middle of January when I head to AZ for Barret Jackson. I have missed her :(

its ashame but I heard of some dealers keeping them and selling on ebay etc..

This is true actually. Every Aventador and Huracan owner gets a model car for free from Lamborghini, even in Europe or other countries/continents. In fact, the Veneno owner in Asia also got a modelcar for free. I'm a collector of model cars and I have purchased lots of them from Lamborghini dealers, and the model has the VIN number on the base and they're obviously made after a real car.

This is true actually. Every Aventador and Huracan owner gets a model car for free from Lamborghini, even in Europe or other countries/continents. In fact, the Veneno owner in Asia also got a modelcar for free. I'm a collector of model cars and I have purchased lots of them from Lamborghini dealers, and the model has the VIN number on the base and they're obviously made after a real car.

yep I heard the same unfortunately.. infact I have 2 for sale 50% off today only ;) lololol

I won't see my SV until middle of January when I head to AZ for Barret Jackson. I have missed her :(

Winter storage? You need to build a new house with a glass garage :icon_mrgreen: