Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have any p1 pictures to post?? Great looking SV!

Lots of them on my instagram; bayareanady.

Once I get some nice ones of the SVR then I'll post them up. We are trying to get a photshoot together with a matte blue ThethetheFerrari, mexico blue 675 LT and my SVR together. Most of the P1 pictures I have seem to exceed the file upload size so here's one that I took from my instagram stories with the SVR and P1 together.

I'm pretty happy so far with the car. I had a little issue with fitting comfortably in the SV coupe with the race buckets so I couldn't give it a good go at the track. I'm looking forward to getting the SVR on track.IMG_3409.JPG IMG_5456.JPG

Have any p1 pictures to post?? Great looking SV!

Lots of them on my instagram; bayareanady.

Once I get some nice ones of the SVR then I'll post them up. We are trying to get a photshoot together with a matte blue ThethetheFerrari, mexico blue 675 LT and my SVR together. Most of the P1 pictures I have seem to exceed the file upload size so here's one that I took from my instagram stories with the SVR and P1 together.

I'm pretty happy so far with the car. I had a little issue with fitting comfortably in the SV coupe with the race buckets so I couldn't give it a good go at the track. I'm looking forward to getting the SVR on track.post-219822-1484701727_thumb.jpg post-219822-1484701582_thumb.jpg

very nice! my SVR is identical except for the interior. how was the SV on the track? (I wish I had the balls to track it)

I'm going to be in Clearwater next week, if any events are going on please let me know..

IMG_3371.JPG

very nice! my SVR is identical except for the interior. how was the SV on the track? (I wish I had the balls to track it)

I'm going to be in Clearwater next week, if any events are going on please let me know..

I'm in San Francisco area.

I actually had the SV coupe delivered directly to Sonoma Raceway (usually, I'll keep a couple of cars there so it's easy to track with our track club). It just so happened that it was a Ferrari Challenge event. My lambo dealer pushed to get it delivered there that day to take pictures but also to get some publicity. (not really my style to do that but I went along with it since I know many of the people who were attending the ferrari challenge event).

Sonoma is already a technical track and I couldn't fit properly with a helmet so I had to slouch in my seat and take it a little easy. It was very disappointing (ie., fitment issue). Will try it with the SVR for sure.

Here's a picture with the SV at the ferrari challenge event

Took the beast out for a quick run on my favorite mountain road, nothing that I've driven comes close to the sensations you experience when driving this car, it's really difficult to explain, I need to take it to a race track to try to find its and my limit.

The more I drive it the more I love it and I can't stop driving it.

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

Unfortunately every time I take it out it pops a cap LOL

IMG_2770.JPG

Took the beast out for a quick run on my favorite mountain road, nothing that I've driven comes close to the sensations you experience when driving this car, it's really difficult to explain, I need to take it to a race track to try to find its and my limit.

The matching SV symbol with the caliper color is right on point.

Try to take it to those airport strip type events. You'll definitely get to see how fast it is. Problem is that you'll keep wanting to do that on normal type roads -:)

post-219822-1484772454_thumb.jpg

I actually had the SV coupe delivered directly to Sonoma Raceway (usually, I'll keep a couple of cars there so it's easy to track with our track club). It just so happened that it was a Ferrari Challenge event. My lambo dealer pushed to get it delivered there that day to take pictures but also to get some publicity. (not really my style to do that but I went along with it since I know many of the people who were attending the ferrari challenge event).

Sonoma is already a technical track and I couldn't fit properly with a helmet so I had to slouch in my seat and take it a little easy. It was very disappointing (ie., fitment issue). Will try it with the SVR for sure.

ah I was thinking tampa bay area.

I had a SV coupe and traded it for my SVR and it feels completely different. loving every second of this car even when its sitting in the garage lol

I cant even imagine this car on a track, must be a blast! keep us posted after you take her out.

are you doing exhaust or sticky tires? looks awesome!

looks great Fortis! I completely agree with everything you said!

IMG_3371.JPG

Looks like a great time!

You and Treynor should get together for a photo shoot, it would be ridiculous.

Looks like a great time!

You and Treynor should get together for a photo shoot, it would be ridiculous.

I have a better solution; I have an SVR roadster neighbor 300 yards from my house and another SVC four hundred yards from my house.IMG_5421.JPG

Great to hear mate. I'd hate to think how many photos that house is in!

Took the beast out for a quick run on my favorite mountain road, nothing that I've driven comes close to the sensations you experience when driving this car, it's really difficult to explain,

Same here.

That means the dealer didn't fit them properly at delivery. Same thing happened to mine - heat makes them pop out if they are not fitted correctly.

They are giving me another set, you are right they pop from the heat, a third one popped when I parked at home, it hit the glass wall from my office, very weird. The heat must dilate the holes and the caps pop out, it shouldn't happen.

Lamborghini should look into this because every owner I speak with had this happen.

ah I was thinking tampa bay area.

I had a SV coupe and traded it for my SVR and it feels completely different. loving every second of this car even when its sitting in the garage lol

I cant even imagine this car on a track, must be a blast! keep us posted after you take her out.

are you doing exhaust or sticky tires? looks awesome!

I had the dealer open the baffles. I thought I had spec'd the car with corsa tires but it came with p zeros for some reason.

I mainly track 675 LT and that's the car I'm used to (i'd term myself a week-end track warrior). I like to keep the cars stock that I track so I can get an apples to apples comparison with the other track focused cars from other manufactuers. (speciale, gt3rs, 675 lt).

I had the dealer open the baffles. I thought I had spec'd the car with corsa tires but it came with p zeros for some reason.

I mainly track 675 LT and that's the car I'm used to (i'd term myself a week-end track warrior). I like to keep the cars stock that I track so I can get an apples to apples comparison with the other track focused cars from other manufactuers. (speciale, gt3rs, 675 lt).

I had a 650s and loved it on the track and the same with my 16' GT3RS until I was passed by a viper acr and it was never the same after that lol

now I'm waiting for my peformante, should be the king on any track! atleast I'm hoping..