Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

they are both very nice! if that car hasn't been lowered, its been lowered in pshop world ;) lol

the green has def been altered a bit, the purple looks stock.

That's what I thought, they probably photoshopped it, the photos were done by the wheel manufacturer for marketing purposes.

I know it looks better but I would not lower my car unless where you live the roads are smooth as glass, I've lost the sacrificial plastic trim under the front bar twice already.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I thought, they probably photoshopped it, the photos were done by the wheel manufacturer for marketing purposes.

I know it looks better but I would not lower my car unless where you live the roads are smooth as glass, I've lost the sacrificial plastic trim under the front bar twice already.

yep I was going to do it, but I was told not to because of the lift and magneto suspension etc.

sucks :(

I think they have skid plates now..

I was wondering about that, do you know who sells them ? I know they had them for the LP700 but the SV bumper is configured differently.

yep I was going to do it, but I was told not to because of the lift and magneto suspension etc.

No issues with lowering.

You'll only get around 8mm reduction on the front. A little more on the rear.

Do it.

Car looks like it's in 4WD mode otherwise.

E7ITE I just asked about the difference, the wheel design is similar to the Viola Parsifae SV coupe; but the angle offset between the 2 cars is different also the green one has a completely different finish -- matte bronze black. In fact it's the very first set of production Brixton's in that finish.

Also the car hasn't been lowered it's on factory settings.

:icon_thumleft:

:turboalex:

nice info, thank you

Brixton wheels are fairly cheap to purchase compared to the Vossen wheels.

Cheaper and look 100 times better, where is the problem I see none.

:icon_thumleft:

Went for a test drive in the Aventador S and spotted this beauty, my lonely 580 is hiding in the back :D

18056421_10158502193650175_8448043746796723807_o.jpg

Today I got to drive my SV, it's the first time driving it in a month and I still have a smile on my face every time I'm behind the wheel. I drove about 700km today from Palm Springs to Paso Robles, I found some fun back roads with no cars on them so I got to drive pretty fast. I'm driving her from Palm Springs back to Vancouver Canada.

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

Today I got to drive my SV, it's the first time driving it in a month and I still have a smile on my face every time I'm behind the wheel. I drove about 700km today from Palm Springs to Paso Robles, I found some fun back roads with no cars on them so I got to drive pretty fast. I'm driving her from Palm Springs back to Vancouver Canada.

Orange touches are very nice.

thats a hell of a trip in a SV! how many miles or km is that trip back to Van?

i give you credit for driving these cars they are meant to be driven!

i love road trips in any lambo!

nice! is that lemans blu?

I think it's Blu Nethuns in bright light...could be LeMans though

YES :icon_thumleft:

Beautiful SV you got there. Love the colour.

What a road trip, I'd love to have the opportunity to do something like that.

On a separate note, I really like the lovers on the rear decklid, I wish I didn't go glass on mine, they are very difficult to clean. Are yours carbon?

great car!!! congrats!!