Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I for one loved your house thread Fortis!

Thanks again for sharing.

there was a thread?

I totally missed it.

I now know what you meant and I agree it kind of went down the slippery slope when the sharing of my house build snowballed out of control :icon_mrgreen: as exciting that was I don't think it will ever happen again.

I can't say I felt 100% comfortable with it, not in my nature at all but I felt kind of responsible to carry on once started since many here were interested, I felt that I would let them down if I didn't, of course many saw it as showing off (I've received my share of negative comments about it) but it wasn't, either way I asked for the thread to be taken down so that's that, I did have a lot of fun with it and got a lot of joy seeing others appreciate my work.

I am always very careful with what I divulge and I dont think you will find any identifiers in any of my photos, there is a bit more to the story with that video, there is the sort of moron out there who can't seem to be capable of minding his own business even when asked politely so why fuel it any further?

I had no idea that thread was taken down. It was completely enjoyable to follow. I was totally just messing around with my comment and in no way meant to poke the bear. I hope that you continue to feel free to share as I am sure all of the regulars here enjoy seeing cool stuff. After all, that is largely why we are here.

I had no idea that thread was taken down. It was completely enjoyable to follow. I was totally just messing around with my comment and in no way meant to poke the bear. I hope that you continue to feel free to share as I am sure all of the regulars here enjoy seeing cool stuff. After all, that is largely why we are here.

All good, that's the reason I shared, I felt bad just taking off the table without placing anything on it in return. :icon_thumleft:

I for one loved your house thread Fortis!

Thanks again for sharing.

:iamwithstupid: Also wasn't aware it came down. Epic thread and thank you for sharing!

You weren't at the Bal Harbour Shops on April 7th were you? I saw an SV with the same rims and same color combo there.

Yep! That was me, was at Carpaccio and then Lamborghini Broward on Sat for their cars and coffee.

Cool delivery video and always nice to see people achieve their dreams!

That's Sebastian at Lambo Newport Beach.

So was the owner the guy holding the coffee?

Kudos and hope he enjoys it.

Yep! That was me, was at Carpaccio and then Lamborghini Broward on Sat for their cars and coffee.

sorry I missed it :(

how was it?

sorry I missed it :(

how was it?

It was great, me n baby mama had a blast. The rally after the show to the Boatyard was awesome, great food there. Gino bought the SV boat out there to the Boatyard as well. That thing looks amazing in the water in real life.

It was great, me n baby mama had a blast. The rally after the show to the Boatyard was awesome, great food there. Gino bought the SV boat out there to the Boatyard as well. That thing looks amazing in the water in real life.

good to hear! :icon_super:

Do you know when the next one will be? I am here for at least another week and a half and am looking for some shows to go to.

Your car looked fantastic too. It caught my attention immediately. Carpaccio is fantastic, I will be eating there again this friday.

80-img_7454_a697c8f79aadfdcdf6a40cb6346b

Do you know when the next one will be? I am here for at least another week and a half and am looking for some shows to go to.

Your car looked fantastic too. It caught my attention immediately. Carpaccio is fantastic, I will be eating there again this friday.

80-img_7454_a697c8f79aadfdcdf6a40cb6346b8a38e5b643b6.jpg

nice pic! the Lambo Broward event is called S2 second Saturday of every month! huge turnouts!

nice pic! the Lambo Broward event is called S2 second Saturday of every month! huge turnouts!

Damn! I won't be around for the next one. Do you know of any other cars & coffee events, or exotic car shows?

Damn! I won't be around for the next one. Do you know of any other cars & coffee events, or exotic car shows?

That S2 cars n coffee on 4/8 was their first year anniversary so turnout was huge. I thought you had already had made the trip back up north already with the VI murcie or else I would have mentioned it to you. Btw, if you into octopus, get the grilled octopus salad at Carpaccio is fantastic and it's an off menu item.

That S2 cars n coffee on 4/8 was their first year anniversary so turnout was huge. I thought you had already had made the trip back up north already with the VI murcie or else I would have mentioned it to you. Btw, if you into octopus, get the grilled octopus salad at Carpaccio is fantastic and it's an off menu item.

The family that purchased the VI car took it back to KY. I wish I had my Murcie down here. I am sure the straight pipes would be loved at the Shops lol. I am staying in town for a few weeks to enjoy the weather and work on finding some business connections. Family has a place just up the street from the Shops, so I am at the Shops all of the time.

I appreciate the recommendation, I will have to give it a try!

**Sorry to go off topic too**

viola parsifae?

I believe that's the colour-shifting paint that was added to the Ad Personam program this year.

The gifts keep on coming from my local dealer, custom order model identical to the last detail including the large SV logo in yellow.

Mini Me :icon_thumleft:

IMG_3512.JPG

IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3514.JPG

The gifts keep on coming from my local dealer, custom order model identical to the last detail including the large SV logo in yellow.

Mini Me :icon_thumleft:

:icon_super: sick,i like these more than the actual car lol