Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha Rhyno that wine tasting pic is awesome! I'm impressed as well that you were able to slide under that wing. I'm a big guy so I'd have to unbolt it and then re-install once I was up there! ;)

On another note, you are much younger than I expected. Given your houses/cars/lifestyle,etc, I had you figured for a much older guy. Congrats on your success man!

Thanks for the compliment. I think this might be the first picture I have posted of myself on LP. I am almost 40 and it's pretty crazy how fast life moves. I had my first Lambo at 23 and had no idea I would have the collection I have now.

I don't suggest anybody trying to replicate the picture under the wing, it's really difficult to get under it. I also have the whole car wrapped in paint protection film so I didn't have to worry about scratching the paint

Finally spotted your daily driver rhyno :D

And I know it's not an SV but thought I'd post this stunning viola parsifae Aventador with white interior.

I'm glad you got to see it. It has spent almost no time in Vancouver so it's a rare site to see. I should be driving her home in a couple weeks, I can't wait to hear the race exhaust!!

Regrets for the OT but did anyone catch rhyno's signature?

Another bull is coming soon! White?

Back on topic, rhyno, your race exhaust is looking good on your SV-r. Recall has been completed. Almost done...

Rhino that is a great pic! also always wear either shoes or pants that match the car it should be lambopower law. No idea how you managed to get in the wing though you must be some sort of gymnast!

Here is my wing offering, baby loves it!

SVB.jpg

Rhino that is a great pic! also always wear either shoes or pants that match the car it should be lambopower law. No idea how you managed to get in the wing though you must be some sort of gymnast!

post-14018-1493377796_thumb.jpg

Do you have a leaky roof?

Regrets for the OT but did anyone catch rhyno's signature?

Another bull is coming soon! White?

Back on topic, rhyno, your race exhaust is looking good on your SV-r. Recall has been completed. Almost done...

Nothing slips by you VCR 😉

Thanks for the update on my SV! LoV is working fast on my car

SVB.jpg

Love the smile on your kids face!!!!

post-14018-1493377796_thumb.jpg

this is so very cool!!!

Ok I spent my whole adult life fantasizing about a lambo with a wing and the after market wing on top of the adjustable was not for me as I feel unsafe with aftermarket body pieces as I do 200+ mph at least 2-4 times a year and 150 mph plus 25 times a year ...

Anyway I love wings and since the wine pic I have been tempted to show the wing pics I have .. I have over 20 women doing insane things on my wing

I'm off to Dubai to drive Pagani Pearl and then to goldrush as car 01 if you see me ask me to show you the wing video ;)

How long are you in Dubai for? I'll show you around if you are here over the weekend

Ok I spent my whole adult life fantasizing about a lambo with a wing and the after market wing on top of the adjustable was not for me as I feel unsafe with aftermarket body pieces as I do 200+ mph at least 2-4 times a year and 150 mph plus 25 times a year ...

Anyway I love wings and since the wine pic I have been tempted to show the wing pics I have .. I have over 20 women doing insane things on my wing 💯 I don't want to offend anyone but ... I'm TOTALLY CENSORING the pic cartoon censorship it's G rated and I don't want to offend but 😝😝😝 maybe someone will appreciate this ...

Btw I put a suction cup dildo on top of my wing and had to girls go at .. it's the greatest car video ever ... best lambo video EVER I assure you .. but Enjoy this wing pic and if it offends know this (I censored it ) I find it fun and I apologize in advance

I'm off to Dubai to drive Pagani Pearl and then to goldrush as car 01 if you see me ask me to show you the wing video ;)

You give new meaning to attention whore .

Sick garage and quite the car collection towards the end of the video...

Pity it looked dirty under the logo.

The rear lights on looks great! Did you get your exhaust yet Fortis?

Not yet, I am taking the car in to have the recall done and the dealer said the exhaust might arrive on time to have it installed, hopefully that's the case.