Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic photos thanks for posting Diego.

I am torn, Dione look great but if you select them you lose the centre lock which I fell it has to be there to complete the SV package, tough decision.

I am torn, Dione look great but if you select them you lose the centre lock which I fell it has to be there to complete the SV package, tough decision.

If I were ordering, I'd get the Dione's without hesitation and not worry

About the center locks.

I think it is simply a better looking wheel.

If I were ordering, I'd get the Dione's without hesitation and not worry

About the center locks.

I think it is simply a better looking wheel.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: 100000X better looking wheel and saves you $8k? No brainer.

Agree - the center lock is on all the hyper cars - went over board and selected red center caps after seeing a blue Pagani that had the red center caps. The Diones are better looking so either way it's a win win. I simply believe the SV is hyper car status and prefer every option that takes it to the next level.

Heard back from Ad Personam - SV Carbon Fiber fender logo is a little over 10k but the dealer is not sure we can make changes.

post-213219-1451574097_thumb.jpg

Just do the sticker in carbon if you don't like it you can just change it.

BTW the air duct on that Zonda looks ridiculous, as in bad ridiculous.

Just do the sticker in carbon if you don't like it you can just change it.

BTW the air duct on that Zonda looks ridiculous, as in bad ridiculous.

The sticker is sort of a mess - it will ruin the clear bra when it's removed or have a hump if it's gone over. Fingers crossed they allow the CF bare I think it's well worth the price given the amount of work it's going to take.

The sticker is sort of a mess - it will ruin the clear bra when it's removed or have a hump if it's gone over. Fingers crossed they allow the CF bare I think it's well worth the price given the amount of work it's going to take.

Yeah that's quite a bargain, $10k for masking a fender before spraying it, to put that in perspective @ $100/hour that's 100 hours of labour, really worth it :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah that's quite a bargain, $10k for masking a fender before spraying it, to put that in perspective @ $100/hour that's 100 hours of labour, really worth it :icon_mrgreen:

:)

So the matte painted tops to become matte CF are 5500.00 I believe.

The finish it takes to have a consistent nice weave is very expensive honestly don't know how they are doing it for that price because the whole fender needs to have a consistent weave. The fender panels are much larger than the tops.

Aston Martin on the Vanquish added 1M to the cost for all carbon fiber which means they did not want to do the work. Mclaren Porsche Ferrari for finished carbon all charge much more. CF sills on my 16M were a 16K adder from the factory worth every dime.

I don't think they will finish the fender any differently, that's my guess, if they do the cost might be justified, either way I hope you will get exactly what you are after.

I don't think they will finish the fender any differently, that's my guess, if they do the cost might be justified, either way I hope you will get exactly what you are after.

It's a much more costly process to have a finished consistent weave vs a flat surface uneven weave.

Here is a 918 that was so unattractive also needed UV protection the owner / porsche placed a matte clear bra over it - was ordered bare carbon no paint no finished weave - the finished weave option was too much work for Porsche at any price it also saved 14 lb.s.

Stepping off soap box :)

post-213219-1451586141.jpg

No issues here, I think we are saying the same thing or at least I think we are:

I agree with the fact that having to lay carbon which will be in plain view is a more tedious/difficult process therefore costlier than doing it knowing it will be painted over.

Favorite color yet! Can you confirm that it is Telesto? Looks a bit lighter with more blue hue in it. Perhaps it is Audi Nardo Gray? Either way a huge winner.

Looks fantastic, enjoy it, any driving impressions ?

Thanks guys! Only 20 miles or so driven thus far:

The ride is surprisingly good.

Fit and finish are top notch as expected.

Paint looks amazing.

I like the Dione wheels better.

Comfort seats are better than the sl sport buckets.

It looks more outrageous in person than pictures portrait.

The first time I saw it, it made me feel like I was ten years old again.

My wife smirked the first times he saw it, "this is really a cool car " comment.

This is coming from a women that has not been in one of my lambos since 2009.

I'll be sure to elaborate more after driving.

Fortis - I know you have mentioned the trans, it's perfectly fine. I did not get on it at all but

when driving "normal", the shifts are great. This should not be a concern for anyone but this is

coming from someone that prefers single over double clutch transmissions.