Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive come to the conclusion that every freakin color looks insane on the SV! I really think you cant go wrong unless you pick forest green or champagne lmfao

ive come to the conclusion that every freakin color looks insane on the SV! I really think you cant go wrong unless you pick forest green or champagne lmfao

Forest green use to be the shit back in the late 80's. Would've died for that color on a Mitsubishi 3000GT. The memories :P

Forest green use to be the shit back in the late 80's. Would've died for that color on a Mitsubishi 3000GT. The memories :P

LOLOL at 18 I had a Mitsubishi diamante forest green lowered on 17's and I thought I hit the lottery!

When I bought the 612 the salesman stated it was Champagne with a Tubi - what did I know never test driven or seen a car before purchase in 10+ years.

Later learned it was a sport exhaust HGTC package special paint Nuvolari cost adders of 27k.

Should have never sold it -anyway elegant colors will soften the aggressive SV.

post-213219-1446221527.jpg

Dammit. Someone has an SV near DC??? Didn't know that. I'll have to try to make it up to Katies coffee again sometime.

Edit: is this yours Nuvo?

Dammit. Someone has an SV near DC??? Didn't know that. I'll have to try to make it up to Katies coffee again sometime.

I think nuvo is from near Kevin2772

No have a roadster same color on order lucky for me he goes to Katie's wish the sun was out. Pretty sure it' the same one I stole for my avatar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Got mine the other day. Pics by Epic Images.

Looks awesome Mark,

I'm sure the guys here would also love to see a thread of your other toys :D