I want One !!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Marino

hmm, diablo is older, harder to drive due to heavy clutch.

murci is easier and more modern, but still old school enough.

prices on diablo are rising. murci is stable.

so, if you like classic cars, diablo has that charm. for creature comfort, i would choose murci.

hey ya'll,

i'm about 55 now and want to but the big L .... murci or diable? the good and the bad?

Thanks ya'll.

Mr. Marino

Diable !

55 but feel 18 and act 18 but not a typical dumb ass and I am Richie Rich !!!!!!!!! :)

Haha good for you, I agree age is just a number :icon_thumleft:

Good luck with your purchase.

I've enjoyed both. Apples and oranges. Diablo more raw but engaging and Murci more comfort but still fun! Can't go wrong with either.

Thanks ya'll... So where do I look for a used Diablo or Murci? I would love to buy a Murci with factory Wing.

Some questions.

1) How do you make minor or major repairs? Must I live near a major city for repairs?

2) Dangerous attention while driving, like young kids cell phone video-blogging?

My main worry is repairs and maintenance.

Appreciate it fellas!

Thanks ya'll... So where do I look for a used Diablo or Murci? I would love to buy a Murci with factory Wing.

Some questions.

1) How do you make minor or major repairs? Must I live near a major city for repairs?

2) Dangerous attention while driving, like young kids cell phone video-blogging?

My main worry is repairs and maintenance.

Appreciate it fellas!

The only Murci I can think of that came with a factory wing is the SV.

I can always add the Wing later. But the wing should be there installed from the factory, IMO.

Just seems naked without it .....

I always admired the wing on the Diablo and Countach.

Do you think your body will allow you ingress or egress from a Lamborghini? May I suggest a newish 2013 Crown Victoria to suit your needs.

Do you think your body will allow you ingress or egress from a Lamborghini? May I suggest a newish 2013 Crown Victoria to suit your needs.

Lol dick

:lol2:

:icon_pidu: :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu:

kkkkk I feel like I'm on Mister Rogers TV show. Maybe the owner should re-name this forum www.LamborghinisAndKids.com

Mister Rogers? Whats that? Must of been before our time..

55 years old and still behaves like my 2 year old and he wonders why he wasn't able to scrape together the dollars for a used Diable in more than a half a century LOL