Which one?

Fortis

That big side view looks much more like Blue Nethuns than Blue Cepheus. But both are stunning so it wont matter which one you get!!! Win win!!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh wow, so Blue Ely is considered in the multi layer pearlescent paint schemes......Thank you for that Fortis!

I will check on their paperwork to see what family Blue Ely belongs to and I will let you know.

Should be some results on the web now.

I'll keep an eye out, that color looks fantastic on cars with lots of smooth curves.

Your combo looks absolutely stunning! Now quit listening to everyone and quit looking at other combinations and stick to it! :lol:

Haha so true, it's locked in my head, this is the color, it was a nightmare to come up with, trust me I don't want to relive the experience.

That big side view looks much more like Blue Nethuns than Blue Cepheus. But both are stunning so it wont matter which one you get!!! Win win!!

True, that's the lightest shade of blue in LamboCars's configurator, which by the way is a fantastic tool, I can not thank him enough for putting that together for all of us to enjoy, Lamborghini doesn't even have one on their website the general public could play with, I find that very strange.

I think the black SV lettering works but I will also try yellow and small yellow SV, also added yellow seatbelts.

I wonder how a white logo would look.....?

It will look good in that colour no doubt. Analysis paralysis!

Congrats!!

The more I look at it the more I like it.

I wonder how a white logo would look.....?

The reason why I didn't order the factory logo was because I want to try a variety of colors and options when the car gets here.

I remember someone asking which colors were flat, metallic, pearl, etc. I took photos of the order list which describes them, apologies for the poor quality.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the color.

Simply gorgeous!

Looking forward to photos and driving impressions!

Congrats on the color.

Simply gorgeous!

Looking forward to photos and driving impressions!

Thank you Cake, still a while away, I am getting impatient now, I selected to get the last build spot at my dealer so I can have time to reconfigure it if I were to change my mind or want to add other options which I missed but now I am thinking I should've taken the earlier delivery.

Thank you Cake, still a while away, I am getting impatient now, I selected to get the last build spot at my dealer so I can have time to reconfigure it if I were to change my mind or want to add other options which I missed but now I am thinking I should've taken the earlier delivery.

Ahhhh Fortis!! Do you EVER stop second guessing? :eusa_wall: :icon_mrgreen:

Even if you should have taken an earlier build - nothing to be done about it now, so sit back and enjoy the immense anticipation!

I hope it exceeds your expectations when it finally arrives. And FWIW - I am partial to Balloon White but the color you chose is SPECTACULAR!!! IMHO your color is very special, unique and a fabulous choice for the build. You really can't go wrong....but wow I think you hit it out of the park!!

In the mean time you can have more fun teasing your family and asking for more input. Maybe your next spec should be which color driving gloves/shoes to buy to "match" the SV (joking of course) :eek3dance:

Haha they DO NOT want to talk about color anymore.

I must be completely honest, I am a bit hesitant on the color mainly because it was never a consideration, what makes me feel good about it is the fact that everyone in my family loves it, including my wife and she does not care about cars so that's a big one for me, I love to see her involved in my hobby.

My wife rightly said, if you are getting such a special unique car why not have it in a very special color by trying to stay away from what's considered the norm, the white, yellow, green, orange, I was and still am slightly apprehensive but the more I look at the white, which I love BTW, the more I agree with her and the happier I am with my choice, this car needs an out of the box color.

Unfortunately she doesn't like the Verde Ermes :icon_mrgreen:

Ohhh... so there is still time to make a few changes eh? :icon_twisted: heheheheheh...

:lol2:

Last thing I changed were the seatbelts, can you think of anything else?

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen blu cepheus on a Murci before and it looked great. I think you will be very happy with the color.