Which one?

Fortis

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats my friend. Best color out there!

:icon_thumleft:

Courtesy of LamboCars

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome. I have seen a 640 coupe in Blu Cepheus and the color is incredible in person. It will be a show stopper on an SVR.

Awesome. I have seen a 640 coupe in Blu Cepheus and the color is incredible in person. It will be a show stopper on an SVR.

I've never seen it in real life but the sample looked great, it has a very nice pearl effect, I am expecting it to be quite light in direct sunlight.

Excellent choice! the yellow is a nice touch to compliment the blue aswell.

Would look great with the tints and a slight windshield tint. I did 50% on my car and you cant really notice it but it helps so much with the sun while driving and gives the car such a sleek look.

That's an excellent choice. Will be similar to SV-N-IT's roadster I think.

:iamwithstupid: same as my roadster, good minds think alike! :icon_thumleft:

I saw this color on a SV sunday and it seriously was mind blowing IMO

I'm extremely happy with my choice. Balloon white looks great, but the blu Cepheus just pops

like no other!

fortis I guess you don't need my pics anymore lol

I've never seen it in real life but the sample looked great, it has a very nice pearl effect, I am expecting it to be quite light in direct sunlight.

My second choice, but then I found out there's one coming to Melbourne, and I wanted to have a unique colour in the country.

If you come down, I'll show you my SV. LeMans Blue is VERY close, almost indistinguishable in real life.

NOW scud will want it :la:

My second choice, but then I found out there's one coming to Melbourne, and I wanted to have a unique colour in the country.

If you come down, I'll show you my SV. LeMans Blue is VERY close, almost indistinguishable in real life.

Lemans blue was the color I was talking about in my earlier post, actually andecorp was exactly who I was speaking of!

I know there is a Murci SV in Singapore in that color. Looks amazing.

Excellent choice! After saying you weren't going with white, I was thinking either green or blue. Now the wait begins....

:iamwithstupid: same as my roadster, good minds think alike! :icon_thumleft:

I saw this color on a SV sunday and it seriously was mind blowing IMO

I'm extremely happy with my choice. Balloon white looks great, but the blu Cepheus just pops

like no other!

fortis I guess you don't need my pics anymore lol

I will have your twin here, damn that sounds kind of weird :lol2: , twin SV R just setting the record straight :icon_mrgreen:

To be honest I never consider it until I brought the sample kit home so the whole family can play with, my girls all went for it, I looked at it and thought wow this thing just pops under the light and it's such a pleasant and calming color under low light conditions, looks great against black accents and the yellow makes everything pop.

My wife's determining factor was, what she has to look at in the living room pretty much all day :lol2: she dislikes yellow, I didn't know that until few nights ago, I am not a fan myself no disrespect to the yellow lovers out there, I like how it looks on certain cars and it does look great on the SV (looking for cover, you don't want to mess with Andecorp :icon_mrgreen: )

I was looking at greens but nothing stood out, Ithaca is great but it's very popular on the standard Aventador and I wanted something more unique and that's where the nightmare started, by the end of the evening they were all running to their bedrooms not wanting to talk about colors anymore, now I tease them asking from time to time what color do they think my Lambo should be, they all roll their eyes and start running away, it's quite fun to see :lol2:

So that night I played with a lot of possible combos looked at photos online, videos, etc. and I started loving the combo I picked.

I prepared it and left it on the table, in the morning they were all excited, unanimously said they loved it, it could be because they were sick of talking about colors either way I am very happy.

Thank you my friend for replying to all my PM's and going out if your way for me, such a gentleman like so many on this forum! No need for balloon photos anymore you off the hook :icon_thumleft:

Excellent choice! the yellow is a nice touch to compliment the blue aswell.

Would look great with the tints and a slight windshield tint. I did 50% on my car and you cant really notice it but it helps so much with the sun while driving and gives the car such a sleek look.

I love red and black interiors and tried the combo but it doesn't pop as well, you are right yellow is the right accent for this shade of blue.

Loving the tint idea thank you for suggesting it I will get it done.

Thank you my friend! I don't know what other color cars are coming, people change their minds sometimes so it's hard to stay on top of that, there is already a yellow coupe and I've heard of a yellow roadster also but I don't know much about those things TBH.

I'd love to see your collection, thank you for the invite, I've seen a SV like yours in a showroom in Japan when it was new, that was actually the first Lamborghini I've ever seen in real life and sat in at the dealer, couldn't believe my luck when they opened the door and motioning me to take a seat I was blown away, it was blue with black three piece wheels from memory the outer rim was chrome, I was looking for photos last night but I couldn't find any, few days later my friend in Japan had a customer who owned a white SV Diablo, the owner came to my friend's shop and threw the keys at me, my jaw dropped on the floor, best day of my life, spend over 30 minutes driving the car with tears of joy in my eyes LOL the rest is history.

Is the Diablo LeMans blue different than the Aventador one? Because the Aventador is a solid non metallic color

image.jpeg. image.jpeg.

First vote goes to the SE30 purple

Second goes to "Black and yellow"

I really like it but didn't have the guts to do purple :(

I will have your twin here, damn that sounds kind of weird :lol2: , twin SV R just setting the record straight :icon_mrgreen:

To be honest I never consider it until I brought the sample kit home so the whole family can play with, my girls all went for it, I looked at it and thought wow this thing just pops under the light and it's such a pleasant and calming color under low light conditions, looks great against black accents and the yellow makes everything pop.

My wife's determining factor was, what she has to look at in the living room pretty much all day :lol2: she dislikes yellow, I didn't know that until few nights ago, I am not a fan myself no disrespect to the yellow lovers out there, I like how it looks on certain cars and it does look great on the SV (looking for cover, you don't want to mess with Andecorp :icon_mrgreen: )

I was looking at greens but nothing stood out, Ithaca is great but it's very popular on the standard Aventador and I wanted something more unique and that's where the nightmare started, by the end of the evening they were all running to their bedrooms not wanting to talk about colors anymore, now I tease them asking from time to time what color do they think my Lambo should be, they all roll their eyes and start running away, it's quite fun to see :lol2:

So that night I played with a lot of possible combos looked at photos online, videos, etc. and I started loving the combo I picked.

I prepared it and left it on the table, in the morning they were all excited, unanimously said they loved it, it could be because they were sick of talking about colors either way I am very happy.

Thank you my friend for replying to all my PM's and going out if your way for me, such a gentleman like so many on this forum! No need for balloon photos anymore you off the hook :icon_thumleft:

LOL no problem bud! that's a good story! ive seen almost all colors on the SV already and for some reason the lemans and Cepheus look spot on! the car just pops from every angle! don't get me wrong, I really think the sv looks good in every color but IMO the blues look even better!

congrats!

Lemans blue was the color I was talking about in my earlier post, actually andecorp was exactly who I was speaking of!

I know there is a Murci SV in Singapore in that color. Looks amazing.

I think Le Mans looks very good but from what I can see in the samples the Le Mans is flat and darker.

Do you have photos of the Murci SV?

Excellent choice! After saying you weren't going with white, I was thinking either green or blue. Now the wait begins....

There was no alternatives really, I had few reds already and a white I was certainly gravitating towards blues or greens, I actually quite liked Verde Ermes but I got shot down by the family, also I think it is too dark for the Aventador, it hides some of the lines.

image.jpeg.

You are right about the wait, it's the killer but it's part if the exciting process.