ordered SVR and need paint suggestions please!

SV-N-IT

Is Singh better than Ithaca?

My 570 is Ithaca and I think it looks great.

I'm concerned Singh will be too 'washed out', but like the yellow on the 50th aventador compared to brighter yellows.

Thanks

IMO singh green looks best! perfect for a Lambo!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think a SVR needs any color.

it enough of a car that color is more of a distraction than a benefit.

the early Murci's were such a generic wedge shaped car it NEED ALL THE HELP IT COULD GET to look good.

I like bold colors on cars for sure, i just think this car is the exception to that general rule.

the early Murci's were such a generic wedge shaped car it NEED ALL THE HELP IT COULD GET to look good.

I like bold colors on cars for sure, i just think this car is the exception to that general rule.

Think it depends on the SV logo - the debut SV's surprisingly deleted the SV logo.

The Large SV logo I think requires a strong contrast.

I agree, except for a forest green or champagne lol

every car I have seen looks sick!

Should be Blu Cepheus as the blue on the seats looks the same, and you only have two blue shades for those, either color coded to Blu Sideris (hence darker blue) or Bu Cepheus ... which looks like this.

Should be Blu Cepheus as the blue on the seats looks the same, and you only have two blue shades for those, either color coded to Blu Sideris (hence darker blue) or Bu Cepheus ... which looks like this.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I'm so torn. Wife wants Blue Cepheus, but I'm trying to stay safe with BN. Not gonna lie, BC is gorgeous and mighty tempting. Already told my dealer no more changes from me.

I'm so torn. Wife wants Blue Cepheus, but I'm trying to stay safe with BN. Not gonna lie, BC is gorgeous and mighty tempting. Already told my dealer no more changes from me.

they are both nice! I also promised no more changes lol

I'm sure this is the norm..

Blue Ely will look stunning on that car!

If our salesman had a dollar for every time we said no more changes they would be buying their own SV.

I think BN BS are on the same level of safe colors - both look great.

Two nice shots - BN?

Does look like BN. In the showroom and not direct sunlight, it had that "glow" as well. Looks phenomenal.

for some reason I'm loving all the blues on the SV! the only tricky part is matching the cali's and interior...

Agree - that's exactly why I went Blu Sid there is a Blu Sid matching interior and the paint has a lot of movement.

Red or white interior works with the blues but then you get into calipers logo etc. too much brain damage.

Is Blue Nettuns some new color or have they just renamed one of the other blues?

It's a misspelling of blue nethuns found on the color plate under the hood

Suggest buying your wife something nice and order the BN :)

I already did. She got her own car. So I'm sticking with BN :eusa_dance: