ordered SVR and need paint suggestions please!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome choice!

Assume that is debut blue - share the rest not just the sonogram version :)

SV coupe.

Is that Lemans or Cephus??? Regardless its SICK...

Is that Lemans or Cephus??? Regardless its SICK...

Agree - but no idea the colors name it's why I made the joke about the Blu Elektra which looks like Blu Sideris.

Colors may have been tweaked but so many new names and different lighting who knows what's what.

What's the timetable for delivery?

Australia always gets the last build if requested. The last 25th Countach, Diablo 6.0 SE and Murcie SV came here. I requested the last build for my Aventador SV, and I've been told around October '16 delivery.

The first ones expected around June, so it won't be too much extra to wait for a cool build number (last one).

Man....seems like everyone is doing blue!

I had my blue picked out long ago before the SVR and Huracan Spyder blue were unveiled even got a custom paint swatch shipped to me.

Looks like lots of blue SVR will be rolling out!

I had my blue picked out long ago before the SVR and Huracan Spyder blue were unveiled even got a custom paint swatch shipped to me.

which blue did you go with?! and interior?

I just got this in the mail.

post-2228-1443122289_thumb.jpg

Australia always gets the last build if requested. The last 25th Countach, Diablo 6.0 SE and Murcie SV came here. I requested the last build for my Aventador SV, and I've been told around October '16 delivery.

The first ones expected around June, so it won't be too much extra to wait for a cool build number (last one).

I was told it could even be early 2017, that's a God damn long wait for a car, I will forget I ordered and get sick of the thing before it gets to me.

You had them make a custom paint?

I think the blues are outstanding - Inacol the matte blue which I switched from was gorgeous and pretty sure no one else had chosen the color.

Anyway Mac - in - it ... matching the interior exterior was when I punted went safe and called it a day.

You had them make a custom paint?

I think the blues are outstanding - Inacol the matte blue which I switched from was gorgeous and pretty sure no one else had chosen the color.

which blue did you go with?! and interior?

Mine will be a custom blue, nothing fancy, just light blue that will be in matte finish. Picking out a name with the ad personam director next month. Originally I was going with Blu Cepheus, then I wanted lighter and brighter. So I decided on matte Celeste Phoebe.

Mine will be a custom blue, nothing fancy, just light blue that will be in matte finish. Picking out a name with the ad personam director next month. Originally I was going with Blu Cepheus, then I wanted lighter and brighter. So I decided on matte Celeste Phoebe.

Great choice - having a personal color on an SV is pretty damn fancy.

Celeste Mattadorebe :)

nice man!! what color cali's and interior?

Verde Singh if you want bright green, its much better than Scandal

Is Singh better than Ithaca?

My 570 is Ithaca and I think it looks great.

I'm concerned Singh will be too 'washed out', but like the yellow on the 50th aventador compared to brighter yellows.

Thanks