TI - Fall 2015

UR 55

Vegas is actually a good guy! He just likes to get some of you riled up like I get the GTR people riled up. At the end of the day he appreciates UGR like I appreciate the GTR guys. Without each other this would be a boring world!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Underground Racing and Sebastian for continuing their dynasty in TI history as the Fall 2015 King of the Street. UR executed this win with precision and restraint, stepping up their game each pass. Sebastian is a great friend in the local Houston scene and the win couldn't have gone to a nicer person. At the award ceremony Kevin, KC, Sebastian, and their families came up to accept the trophy - it was honor passing it on. Sebastian also won the $5k cash pot for taking top honors.

It is a pleasure to see forum members at the event, like Greg from sponsor FC Corp (Ferris Consulting). I would like to encourage all of you to drive and attend our next event. We would gladly allocate passes for the next event so you can experience it first hand.

Thanks Amar. I will say all of you have been great and have welcomed me with open arms. Sure, I own a Lambo but have yet TT'ed though a few are aware of my game plan. Problem is I am hooked on the Spyder's and realistically they're not ideal for KOTS. When I get my H Spyder, we'll figure something out.

I would strongly encourage all business owners who are able, contact Amar and become a sponsor. Someone on the other forum asked what products or services I was selling, I said none (though we're into IT). I do it because they are all great folks and I share the passion for what they do. So there, you don't have to have a car related business or even enter the event to become a sponsor. Amar and his staff do a great job and with additional sponsors, who knows what else they could come up with.

I have it on good authority that Sebastian's car was actually a stage 3 with race heads and his boost setting was in the 20s. You guys should quickly buy up All available stage 3s.

I don't know SeaFish. Btw who are you? what car to do you own? your name?

That is really the strategy you're going to take here, I mean you're the biggest shit talker non participant on this forum and you have the balls to take that line on someone questioning you.

GTFO

My name is Sebastian and my car is slow.

I want to give thanks to:

Amar and all of the TSS crew for another successful TI event. Without them we wouldn't have the caliber of cars competing against each other twice a year.

The entire team at Underground Racing for their commitment to create the FASTEST TT Lambo's and Audi's on the planet. The attention to detail in their builds is amazing. Huge thanks to Kevin for piloting Qbert during the event and bringing home another TI KOTS victory. KC and John Reed for tuning + logging all the runs and making sure everything was working properly.

That is really the strategy you're going to take here, I mean you're the biggest shit talker non participant on this forum and you have the balls to take that line on someone questioning you.

GTFO

lostmynuts...

McKnuts..

DerNuts...

and the rest of you fake names can GTFO :icon_thumleft:

none of you have any balls to state your real name and cars. you come on here and create a fake name..lol.

Sorry Kevin! congrats again! you drove the wheels off that car and you earned it. NO excuses. props.

Amar and all of the TSS crew for another successful TI event. Without them we wouldn't have the caliber of cars competing against each other twice a year.

The entire team at Underground Racing for their commitment to create the FASTEST TT Lambo's and Audi's on the planet. The attention to detail in their builds is amazing. Huge thanks to Kevin for piloting Qbert during the event and bringing home another TI KOTS victory. KC and John Reed for tuning + logging all the runs and making sure everything was working properly.

congratulations Seafish. Is there any reason why you don't drive your own car? UR always claims they go to TI with customer cars, but most of the time customers don't drive their own $600k + car. Doesn't make sense to me.

Event is only possible with people like you and our other generous sponsors. You are good people Fish. Thank you for being part of the group and I hope everyone has been reaching out to you for congratulations.

congratulations Seafish. Is there any reason why you don't drive your own car? UR always claims they go to TI with customer cars, but most of the time customers don't drive their own $600k + car. Doesn't make sense to me.

Most UR customers do drive their vehicles. Last event Gidi, Shawn, Bob, the Fowlers and so on all piloted their own vehicles. Seafish has been driving on this runway since the events inception in 2010 and has piloted his GTRs, Supras, and the R8 there. With respect to Seafish, he brought two vehicles out. He was having a good time piloting his GTR. When he wasn't driving I am sure he was probably wanting to spend time with his family and enjoying the event.

Personally, I am a big proponent of hired guns. If you don't have sufficient wheel time in this environment with a big build, it makes sense to have someone with alot of experience pilot your car. Don't drive over your head. That only puts everyone at risk. If you come out to an event you may have a better understanding. These cars are emphatically fast. So it makes sense to learn how to handle the car with test hits but leave intense competition to drivers who are very familiar with the stress and process.

Dale Zavala's full photo album here.

12094984_910857318951886_251457617421569

12091412_910857315618553_518712901239092

12139906_910857405618544_363991254860883

12094758_910857422285209_880812909821961

12119911_910857448951873_610987733305524

12087031_910857468951871_102579378829987

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...319691998_o.jpg

11063792_910857588951859_739427537332530

12080078_910857585618526_515740980486514

12045253_910857622285189_686005193747017

12113384_910857682285183_414550295722177

12087809_910857685618516_969988361802365

12031620_910857752285176_765374112205754

12052466_910857835618501_746542113295905

12138566_910858012285150_475797891195917

12079816_910858195618465_118146480305727

Event is only possible with people like you and our other generous sponsors. You are good people Fish. Thank you for being part of the group and I hope everyone has been reaching out to you for congratulations.

Most UR customers do drive their vehicles. Last event Gidi, Shawn, Bob, the Fowlers and so on all piloted their own vehicles. Seafish has been driving on this runway since the events inception in 2010 and has piloted his GTRs, Supras, and the R8 there. With respect to Seafish, he brought two vehicles out. He was having a good time piloting his GTR. When he wasn't driving I am sure he was probably wanting to spend time with his family and enjoying the event.

Personally, I am a big proponent of hired guns. If you don't have sufficient wheel time in this environment with a big build, it makes sense to have someone with alot of experience pilot your car. Don't drive over your head. That only puts everyone at risk. If you come out to an event you may have a better understanding. These cars are emphatically fast. So it makes sense to learn how to handle the car with test hits but leave intense competition to drivers who are very familiar with the stress and process.

Thanks for the reply. But you contradict yourself, he does have plenty of wheel time. Is not like he has never been in a fast car. If UR wants to claim is a customer car, they should let their customers drive their own cars. I know is a competition and UR wants to win after losing 2 KOTS in a row, but it's not fair for seafish.

Thanks for the reply. But you contradict yourself, he does have plenty of wheel time. Is not like he has never been in a fast car. If UR wants to claim is a customer car, they should let their customers drive their own cars. I know is a competition and UR wants to win after losing 2 KOTS in a row, but it's not fair for seafish.

not fair to seafish? hahahaha. pretty sure Kevin didnt take it from him. take your trollin ass on away from here....

We can go ahead and call this what it is, jealousy. You're not simply curious, you just like to stir the pot and taking things out of context. You conveniently left the part out Amar direct specifically about Seafish, and instead taking that for what it is, you highlight a part directed as a general comment to "if you don't have experience, don't bite off more than you can chew" and directed to Seafish. Grow up man.

from what I recall , SeaFISH is a hell of a driver in his supra. I think if you are not used to 2400HP and worried about stopping , then let someone with experience handle it. I know i would need a few hours to get used to that distance and stopping. Lambos have no chute so stopping can be a BIG problem.

from what I recall , SeaFISH is a hell of a driver in his supra. I think if you are not used to 2400HP and worried about stopping , then let someone with experience handle it. I know i would need a few hours to get used to that distance and stopping. Lambos have no chute so stopping can be a BIG problem.

Driving a 1500hp+ supra is harder than a dogbox audi r8.

But I guess I need to grow up just because I was asking a simple question. Congrats once again Kevin for winning Kots.

Driving a 1500hp+ supra is harder than a dogbox audi r8.

But I guess I need to grow up just because I was asking a simple question. Congrats once again Kevin for winning Kots.

Is it? How can you compare the two when one has ~900 MORE HP.

Ever threshold braked a car from 200+? That's as much pucker as hazing the tires at 100mph.

The more power you have the QUICKER things can go wrong. Some people don't even know what it's like to have 800 hp much less 1700 or 2000+ but they question people driving their cars. It cracks me up.

Try handling TQ steer at 180 mph lol. Trying to stop from a high speed is also very tricky.

Some people have these cars like some people have race horses. They just love to build something to whoop everyone else with.

not fair to seafish? hahahaha. pretty sure Kevin didnt take it from him. take your trollin ass on away from here....

:iamwithstupid: That may be the single dumbest post I've read here in a long while.

How did the OB/ Heffner guys do? Did they run their Huracan?

Yes they did. It reached 150mph arrording to their facebook. Piloted by some woman. They used a lower setting and P Zeros though.

I think its time to close this thread...to much BS going on in here. We should all just wait for the recap of UGR

The more power you have the QUICKER things can go wrong. Some people don't even know what it's like to have 800 hp much less 1700 or 2000+ but they question people driving their cars. It cracks me up.

Try handling TQ steer at 180 mph lol. Trying to stop from a high speed is also very tricky.

Some people have these cars like some people have race horses. They just love to build something to whoop everyone else with.

You drove your 1900whp gallardo without an issue. According to speed syndicate, Seafish has way more driving experience than you. I am still lost why he didn't drive his own car and win KOTS.

I think its pretty disappointing that they wont accept a loss. They still believe they had the faster car. Way to donwplay a win.

Dont worry, videos will tell the truth. Let them talk.

I think its pretty disappointing that they wont accept a loss. They still believe they had the faster car. Way to donwplay a win.

It doesn't matter... UGR is the KOST... EXCUSES ARE EXPECTED... every loser always have a brilliant excuse.

Once again Congratulations to UGR for the excellent job they did in TI and THANK VERY MUCH YOU for the excellent SERVICE you provide to us, as a customer I couldn't be happier with any other tuner