Apartment complex names

Fortis

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bit about Section 8 reminds of how I was raised in Kensington for some years, which is a ghetto in Philadelphia, PA. I still have a hard time when I hear about Kensington, London, the place of the billionaires, because every time I hear the name, I am thinking of some ghetto :lol:

The issue with that is that the buildings aren't very tall so I can't really call them towers, 7 and 8 levels.

Invisible Towers? :)

How about Ricarica Place. Italian word for recharge. And "Recharge your life"

I think the list you submitted to your marketing tram had some great options. With multi use developments in my area, I find that "xxxxx place" always has an upscale connotation. Maybe it reminds people on a subconscious level of park place, but I think it would work with most of your short listed selections.

My contribution:

Trillium Place

Pinnacle Place

Spiders Everywhere

"You are used to it, you are already in Australia"

My wife is absolutely terrified of spiders I feel the same about snakes, that pretty much turned us into fantastic indoor people :icon_mrgreen:

I found a company to solve all your problems. I was working at an aerospace company next door today, saw the sign and immediately thought of this thread. :lol2:

20150921_090551_zpstcncfd0z_edit_1442875

Fantastic, tell them about my problem!!

The bit about Section 8 reminds of how I was raised in Kensington for some years, which is a ghetto in Philadelphia, PA. I still have a hard time when I hear about Kensington, London, the place of the billionaires, because every time I hear the name, I am thinking of some ghetto :lol:

Kensington is a nice name.

I think the list you submitted to your marketing tram had some great options. With multi use developments in my area, I find that "xxxxx place" always has an upscale connotation. Maybe it reminds people on a subconscious level of park place, but I think it would work with most of your short listed selections.

My contribution:

Trillium Place

Pinnacle Place

Thanks for the suggestion, adding "place" defines a destination, gathering spot so that's not a bad idea, I like it!

Few more days and we will hear from the marketing agency! I am curios what they will come up with, I am willing to bet they will ignore all my suggestions :icon_mrgreen:

I hope I am wrong, for their sake :lol2:

Straight to the top, I love it!

Do you know where in a car you can find Palladium??

Yes!

Catalytic Converter. :icon_mrgreen:

Beat me to it but I was driving back from site! Off for the Eid Holidays (thanks UAE) and Chuseok (thanks Korea).

Few more days and we will hear from the marketing agency! I am curios what they will come up with, I am willing to bet they will ignore all my suggestions :icon_mrgreen:

I hope I am wrong, for their sake :lol2:

I'm not at all surprised that this place could accomplish more in 24 hours than a marketing firm did in months. Granted we don't have a global branding strategy in place yet, but it's only Tuesday. :icon_mrgreen:

LP Consulting Group. :icon_thumleft: