Apartment complex names

Fortis

I/O = input/output.

Would be cool if written like Jupiter's moon, Io. Pronounced the same way.

Input..output....goes with the concept of being a "techie" building as well as the concept of life. What you put in, what you get out of it.

That's a great way to think about it---one idea could be to look up the words for "input" and "output" in different languages (say French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek) and see how they sound. Maybe take part of the word for each in a different language and combine them together if the end product sounds exotic.

For example, the Greek word for input is eisago̱gí̱ and for output is parago̱gí̱. So maybe "Eipara"? Or take off the "E" and have "Ipara."

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam street name sucks.

Yeah, I looked it up to remember what it was. Maybe at "the suburb" (would be a way to build a brand around as long as you don't build two in the same suburb).

Always Nice Agro Lofts

True West Anti Tower

Central Urban Niche Townhomes

South Haven International Towers

Complex of Residential Apartment Pens

:eusa_think:

I've attached few renders, they aren't very high quality, also remember I am not trying to win any architectural awards :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1442733882_thumb.jpg

holly hell Fortis, that's awesome, i really need to learn how to step up my game, I just purchased another property this week and felt kind of proud of myself, but in comparison i realise I need to re-assess what i'm doing.

Skytech Apartments, based off Skypad Apartments, the apartment that the Jetsons lived in.

You could market it as the future is here, key less entry, battery charging stations, ect...

holly hell Fortis, that's awesome, i really need to learn how to step up my game, I just purchased another property this week and felt kind of proud of myself, but in comparison i realise I need to re-assess what i'm doing.

You got to start somewhere, at least you are on the right track. :icon_thumleft:

Skytech Apartments, based off Skypad Apartments, the apartment that the Jetsons lived in.

You could market it as the future is here, key less entry, battery charging stations, ect...

I like the phrase "the future is here".

The Cressidia

Crystall Towers

Modernica

P.S. What a nice design. Best of luck Fortis...you ARE the man!!

THE VOID

Your future lies within THE VOID

-great looking project, Fortis

The name is a play on the mass and void in architecture

Fort + your lamborghini ccolor name.

Swears:

perkele, vittu, saatana, helvetti, kyrpä.

Add "voi" to front of them and you get simolar phrase to "oh shit" etc...

I thought of ' Emerald _________'

Since its modern and the emerald part works with the "green" environment friendly trend.

Maybe Emerald Lyon or something alpha sounding

I like the phrase "the future is here".

Thank you.

Just a second thought, what do you think about.

Techland Apartments - the future is here

or

Techlandings - the future is here

Fortis that is a great project, congrats. Not sure how you find the energy to handle all these ventures, you must have a PhD in Time Management.

The Ace

Aspire

Prime

Life

The Platinum

Hive

The Address

Noble

If you are using energy efficient appliances, sustainable building materials, and other "green" building methods to go along with the car charging stations and the green accents on the exterior what about Viridis - green in Latin. You could be less obvious about the green name and use Ithaca, it ties to Greek mythology and everyone's favorite Lambo green.

Love the renderings BTW, should be impressive when done.